It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jen Psaki fully vaccinated latest high profile "breakthrough" case COVID +

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

How did this happen? She is FULLY vaccinated, likely with the "booster" as well. Are they regularly testing these potential asymptomatic superspreaders that are around the president? How often are they testing ALL personnel around the president? If they are regularly testing ALL persons around the president, why are they not requiring testing of FULLY VACCINATED persons and the unjabbed at businesses that are MANDATING the jab? Isn't a fully vaccinated asymptomatic person MORE dangerous, as the jab is supposed to lesson the impacts of COVID, so us unvaxed persons are more likely to get COVID from an asymptomatic person than a symptomatic person.

How did she get COVID? From who? I mean our masters are of course social distancing and wearing masks at ALL times, right? How could this possibly happen?????

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

These vaccines do not prevent infection. They boost your immune response. She tested positive and has mild symptoms and is not hospitalised. That's the whole point.

So she could have been an asymptomatic superspreader? You know, because most "vaccinated" people aren't and don't get tested even though they are highly contagious. Hmmm.

But she had mild symptoms and got tested. Like most folk over here do.

Hmmmmm....

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

How did this happen? She is FULLY vaccinated, likely with the "booster" as well. Are they regularly testing these potential asymptomatic superspreaders that are around the president? How often are they testing ALL personnel around the president? If they are regularly testing ALL persons around the president, why are they not requiring testing of FULLY VACCINATED persons and the unjabbed at businesses that are MANDATING the jab? Isn't a fully vaccinated asymptomatic person MORE dangerous, as the jab is supposed to lesson the impacts of COVID, so us unvaxed persons are more likely to get COVID from an asymptomatic person than a symptomatic person.

How did she get COVID? From who? I mean our masters are of course social distancing and wearing masks at ALL times, right? How could this possibly happen?????

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

These vaccines do not prevent infection. They boost your immune response. She tested positive and has mild symptoms and is not hospitalised. That's the whole point.

But again, why the vaccine mandates if it doesn't prevent you from contracting or spreading it?

Because they generally stop you getting seriously ill with it?

Here in UK infection rates are up, hospitalisations not so much. Because they are working.

No, they don't prevent you contracting or spreading it. Do some research.

All this is just straw man stuff.

You may want to check your stats on what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are among the vaccinated, you might surprise yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

So she could have been an asymptomatic superspreader? You know, because most "vaccinated" people aren't and don't get tested even though they are highly contagious. Hmmm.

Hmmmmm....

She only got tested because her whole family contracted COVID, not because she had symptoms.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You can laugh at Psaki but she states she is just working from home until her quarantine is over, meanwhile anti Vax actress Kristy Swanson is seeking prayers because she had to call 911 to take her to the hospital where she's being treated for Covid pneumonia.

I'll take the positive test and mild symptoms over the much larger chance of hospitalization.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

Hmmmmm....

She only got tested because her whole family contracted COVID, not because she had symptoms.

Whatever....

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

But again, why the vaccine mandates if it doesn't prevent you from contracting or spreading it?

Here in UK infection rates are up, hospitalisations not so much. Because they are working.

You may want to check your stats on what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are among the vaccinated, you might surprise yourself.

Got some stats for us here in the UK? Go on. Surprise me.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I'll take the freedom to make my own health choices (informed consent) over a mandated experimental gene therapy.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

I disagree. None of my family or friends are vaccinated and none of us have caught coronavirus since before the mandates. Those of us who never catch the flu are still coronavirus free, and those who had corona back in 2020 still haven't caught it. The several I know who have died were vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

I disagree. None of my family or friends are vaccinated and none of us have caught coronavirus since before the mandates. Those of us who never catch the flu are still coronavirus free, and those who had corona back in 2020 still haven't caught it. The several I know who have died were vaccinated.

You disagree with how vaccines work?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
You can laugh at Psaki but she states she is just working from home until her quarantine is over, meanwhile anti Vax actress Kristy Swanson is seeking prayers because she had to call 911 to take her to the hospital where she's being treated for Covid pneumonia.

I'll take the positive test and mild symptoms over the much larger chance of hospitalization.

www.cdc.gov...

During April 4–June 19, fully vaccinated persons accounted for 5% of cases, 7% of hospitalizations, and 8% of deaths overall; these percentages were higher during June 20–July 17 (18%, 14%, and 16%, respectively). Using the reported 37% vaccination coverage for the 13 jurisdictions during April 4–June 19 and an assumption of 90% VE, vaccinated persons would have been expected to account for 6% of cases (close to the 5% observed). With 53% coverage reported during June 20–July 17, vaccinated persons were expected to account for 10% of cases at a constant VE of 90%; the observed 18% would have been expected at a lower VE of 80%.

Higher hospitalization and death rates were observed in older age groups, regardless of vaccination status, resulting in a larger impact of age-standardization on overall incidence for these outcomes.

Within each age group, the percentage of vaccinated persons among cases, hospitalizations, and deaths increased with increasing vaccination coverage (Figure 1). As the prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant surpassed 50%, the percentage of vaccinated persons among cases in each age group increased at rates corresponding to benchmarks for lower VE (i.e., from approximately 90% to

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So the jab did nothing for her, just lined the profits of the pharma. As the Zoe project show- she has exactly what the majority of people in her demographic get - mild, if any, symptoms and not hospitalised from 2020 with no inoculation jab.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

There are a few recent ATS threads on the subject. I started one of them myself. About 18% of all Covid-19 hospitalizations are fully-vaccinated individuals. Quite a few Vaccination-caused hospitalizations too. Mostly blood-clot related.

People need to just catch the damn virus, recover, and ignore all the vaccine pressure, with confidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

LAZY
blogs.bmj.com... nt-mean-the-vaccines-dont-work/

"More vaccinated people are dying of the delta variant of covid than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England. The report shows that 489 of 742 people (65.9%) who died of the delta variant within 28 days of a positive covid test between 1 February 2021 and 2 August 2021, had received at least one dose of the vaccine. 54.1% (402 of 742) had received both doses. This seems like an alarming set of statistics, but with an imperfect vaccine and high vaccination coverage"

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

LAZY
blogs.bmj.com... nt-mean-the-vaccines-dont-work/

"More vaccinated people are dying of the delta variant of covid than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England. The report shows that 489 of 742 people (65.9%) who died of the delta variant within 28 days of a positive covid test between 1 February 2021 and 2 August 2021, had received at least one dose of the vaccine. 54.1% (402 of 742) had received both doses. This seems like an alarming set of statistics, but with an imperfect vaccine and high vaccination coverage"

Did you read your source?

"Here’s a simple thought experiment: imagine everyone is now fully protected with covid vaccines—which are excellent, but not 100% effective at preventing death. Some people who get infected with covid will still die, although far fewer than without vaccinations. With complete vaccination coverage all of these people will be fully vaccinated—100%. That doesn’t mean vaccines aren’t effective at reducing death—the overall number of people dying from covid will have been reduced dramatically.

The risk of dying from covid doubles roughly every seven years older a patient is. The 35-year difference between a 45-year-old and a 80-year-old means the risk of death between the two patients has doubled five times—equivalently it has increased by a factor of 32. An unvaccinated 70-year-old might be 32 times more likely to die of covid than an unvaccinated 35-year-old. This dramatic variation of the risk profile with age means that even excellent vaccines don’t reduce the risk of death for older people to below the risk for some younger demographics.

Data from Public Health England suggest that being double vaccinated reduces the risk of hospital admission with the now-dominant delta variant by around 96%. Even conservatively assuming the vaccines are no more effective at preventing death than hospital admission (actually, they are likely to be more effective at preventing death) this means the risk of death for double vaccinated people has been cut to less than one-twentieth of the value for unvaccinated people with the same underlying risk"

Obviously not.

Lazy? Pretty much you are. Or dishonest.

edit on 1-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

But that's NOT what the authorities are telling the Public 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

What the non-critical-thinking population keeps forgetting is how the vaccines begin wearing off, 90 days after an individual was fully vaccinated. After 90 days, it's downhill for all of them....with Johnson/Johnson leading the way. It's only 37% effective at stopping Covid-19 and preventing serious illness, after 6 months.

I don't know if these stats exist, but I bet the vast majority of those who are fully vaxxed and in the hospital for Covid-19 treatment, were vaccinated 6 months ago..or before.

Those who got vaxxed over the Summer, are looking at their potential near-future.

Best to catch it, recover, and never think of a Covid-19 vaxx/booster again.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Has somebody put a bag on Fauci? We need his guidance!

link   
Behold!

A new poster girl is born !! 🚬💡

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It is in the UK though.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

www.nbcnews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

You disagree with how vaccines work?

The vaccines don't work, please explain what you mean by your question. Next you're going to tell me how many people have been saved from getting covid due to the vaccination, so let's hear it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join