It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Hearing locally, rallies are being set up outside already

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: LSU2018

it's clear as day that he fired in self defense.

Nothing is self defence if you are walking around with a loaded rifle and an air of bravado.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

He was literally running from an ex-con 30-year-old man who was chasing him and threatening to shove Kyle's AR 15 up Kyle's bum, everything Kyle did beforehand doesn't matter, if the ex-con hadn't chased him likely there would have been no shots fired by Kyle.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
I think we should just be allowed to shoot anyone convicted of raping children.

But thats just me you do you

With your history of being out to lunch/wrong, you should skip dispensing advice on who to kill.

As for the kid, I think the kid acted in self defence.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Kyle threatened all those protestors first amendment rights with an AR-15...while militia people, police and national guard were controlling things from a safe distance, observing an active protest. Kyle should have listened to his superiors instead of taking the law into his own hands. Which Kyle doesn't know the law, he broke the law numerous times.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Jubei42
It doesnt matter what happend or what his intentions were, fact remains he chose to put himself in that situation

I think you don't understand the law, even if he put himself there..he is not required to lay down and die

If he didn't come with an AR-15 and instead was chanting, "Say his name, Jacob Blake" over and over again it would have been a very different night.

I don't know about any chant, but agree, no rifle, it would of been a different night. My point still stands.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Jubei42
It doesnt matter what happend or what his intentions were, fact remains he chose to put himself in that situation

I think you don't understand the law, even if he put himself there..he is not required to lay down and die

If he didn't come with an AR-15 and instead was chanting, "Say his name, Jacob Blake" over and over again it would have been a very different night.

I don't know about any chant, but agree, no rifle, it would of been a different night. My point still stands.

That's a chant used from the civil rights era still used today, you say the name of the victim, hence can be used at all protests. My point being if he didn't have a gun and joined in the protest, his night would have been much different.

He went to Kenosha as a counter protestor, and he went armed with an AR-15. His whole mission was to engage and shoot his gun and get initiated into a white supremacy militia gang. Blatantly obvious.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
The hypocrisy is astounding. LOL

You would get alot more respect if you just admit you think shooting Trump supporters is justified, like I will admit that shooting pedos is justified...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: EternalShadow

a reply to: EternalShadow

Never heard of soldiers on patrol?

Soldiers aren't bloody vigilantes. Fool.

Neither is Kyle.

No,he's a " look at me, i want to be important " idiot.

Did Kyle hurt your feelings??

🥱

lol, are you one of those, "the criminals looks cute, he should be free" type people?

Show me on the doll where Kyle touched you.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

With your history of being out to lunch/wrong, you should skip dispensing advice on who to kill.

Yeah well I have been right the whole time

The whole time

I am not a conspiracy theorist anymore I am the guy that was right about everything ..

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The whole time

I am not a conspiracy theorist anymore I am the guy that was right about everything ..

But you're not..lol
, take the Baldwin thing..it's frightening, that you could not conceive 1 bullet can hit 2 people. So, no, your lack of thinking a thing out, is not good decision making.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Listened to his superiors?
What like the racist BLM assholes?
Let's be honest,that's what they want,to be white man's superior.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

He went to Kenosha as a counter protestor, and he went armed with an AR-15. His whole mission was to engage and shoot his gun and get initiated into a white supremacy militia gang. Blatantly obvious.

I don't see it that way, but we can agree to disagree. I'm no white supremist either.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Seriously? So because while breaking the law, with no foreknowledge of his victims he killed a man convicted of pedophilia. Am I sorry he's dead? No.

Pick a side bro.

Either Kyle did absolutely nothing wrong and is a hero (but you're a Nazi), or he is a stone cold killer (but you're a pedo apologist).

No in-between, or you're a Nazi pedo apologist.

That's the world now. It's binary, why aren't people accepting this? There's always only two options.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Seriously? So because while breaking the law, with no foreknowledge of his victims he killed a man convicted of pedophilia. Am I sorry he's dead? No.

Pick a side bro.

Either Kyle did absolutely nothing wrong and is a hero (but you're a Nazi), or he is a stone cold killer (but you're a pedo apologist).

No in-between, or you're a Nazi pedo apologist.

That's the world now. It's binary, why aren't people accepting this? There's always only two options.

Ya, it's a shallow way to think, just one or the other, no in between. I don't know if it's brainwashing, or the willing eating it up because it suits them..no critical thought required.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Not his property, but didn't he literally stop a burning dumpster fire from being pushed into a gas station?

Isn't that the reason people started to chase after him?

So he does something good to stop damage to property, may have saved lives from an explosion in the process, and then was chased after and killed someone when he was about to be beaten after he fell. Then went to police... To turn himself in

Sounds like a horrible person whom should be locked up for years amirite?

Do i honestly have the story wrong? It's been awhile since i saw the videos.

He should have let it burn down to the ground, not worth killing or getting killed for period
But he wanted to be a hero, and to some of you he is. And that's fine, I have no strong opinion on Kyle.
But he's fully accountable for his actions and decisions that night. And I think he carries a large part of the blame

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: game over man

I don't see it that way, but we can agree to disagree. I'm no white supremist either.

Are you only seeing it as what the judge is allowing in court? Because he dismissed all these facts to be used as evidence in the trial.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The whole time

But you're not..lol
, take the Baldwin thing..it's frightening, that you could not conceive 1 bullet can hit 2 people. So, no, your lack of thinking a thing out, is not good decision making.

I cant respond because its so off topic and its not the pit.

But with that said is it "FRIGHTNING" LMAO does it scare you?

What a joke
edit on 1-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

it's clear as day that he fired in self defense.

Nothing is self defence if you are walking around with a loaded rifle and an air of bravado.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

WTF??
if anybody goes to attack somebody with a loaded firearm, you have to assume their intentions are lethal.

if I'm walking down the street and see somebody with a revolver on their hip. A normal person would assume a few things.

#1 The tool on this guy's hip is lethal.

#2 That revolver is there to stop such actions before they're a problem.

#3 This guy is obviously willing to protect himself and or Entourage(kids,wife, parents, etc) with lethal Force.

#4 There's a high possibility if I attack this person I'm going to get shot, possibly die.

#5 This person really doesn't want to be physically assaulted and is willing to do anything to prevent that.

#6 If I approach such a person in a aggressive manner, his first focus is going to be me, second is firearm. I just made myself a Target.

#7 if I attack this person there's a very good possibility one of the two of us is going to end up dead.

The really simple solution here. Don't attack a person carrying a firearm.

I mean really come on? Isn't a common sense not to take a swing at a police officer?

Not because they're a peace officer, you're not allowed to execute people just because you're a police officer. It's because they are carrying a firearm, and once you attack a person with a firearm, that person is going to try and maintain the control of that firearm at any cost. Including your life.

If you don't want to get shot don't attack people carrying guns that's simple. The other two thought they were faster and smarter, or their would be victim was distracted and therefore weak.

Unfortunately for them, they miscalculated and they weren't the ones who came out on top.

Regardless of whether he should have been there or not. Kyle was attacked Kyle defended himself. this is legal in all most if not all 50 states and most countries.

This could have been prevented if the Local and Federal law enforcement would not have allowed a band of roving to destroy private property at will. Just show their anger like children. Law enforcement failed that day. If you want to lay blame, there you have it.
edit on 1-11-2021 by Skyman65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The whole time

But you're not..lol

What a joke

Scare..hell no, I just think you are the last guy who decides who gets killed or not.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The whole time

But you're not..lol

What a joke

Scare..hell no, I just think you are the last guy who decides who gets killed or not.

So you dont think we should be allowed to shoot convicted child rapists?

I still do

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join