It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increases in COVID-19 are UNRELATED to levels of vaccination across 68 countries

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Just thought I would leave this here. A lot of information if you can make it through the 2+ hour video.

L ink Here

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Just thought I would leave this here. A lot of information if you can make it through the 2+ hour video.

L ink Here

Cheers - Dave

Without you providing any context of what the video covers why would I waste 2 hours?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Click the link and it will tell you what it is even before watching.

2 hours seems like a long time......but the person being interviewed keeps saying....."I have to move on....so much to get through".

Give it a go.......you don't have to commit to the full 2 hours +.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
We can have two thoughts in our head at the same time right?

I've had covid and the vaccine and the vast majority of people I know have been vaxxed with zero issues (so far). On the other hand, lost half a dozen actual friends to this god damned disease.

Of course the government takes advantage of these situations. Of course there are side effects for some, none of which are worse than death so far. That said, I completely respect anyone who values the freedom of choice to not take a vaccine.

Posts like this are held up as examples and not in the way you think
edit on 29-10-2021 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

I'm in the opposite corner from you. During 2020 I knew many dozens of friends and acquaintances that had the crud, but nobody that died from it.

Now in 2021 with so many taking the clot shots, I know 9 who have died from the shots. About half had sudden deaths from stroke, the other half from various organ failure events.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I'm in the opposite corner from you. During 2020 I knew many dozens of friends and acquaintances that had the crud, but nobody that died from it.

Now in 2021 with so many taking the clot shots, I know 9 who have died from the shots. About half had sudden deaths from stroke, the other half from various organ failure events.

If you'd be so kind as to provide us with their full names and state of residence we could visit their social media accounts to give our condolences, or maybe donate to the gofundme for their families.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You’re full of it.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If you'd be so kind as to provide us with their full names and state of residence we could visit their social media accounts to give our condolences, or maybe donate to the gofundme for their families.

Presumably your sudden heartfelt tendencies and monetary tribute will extend to Paschar0's half dozen actual ex-friends?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How do you know that they "died from the shots"?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

L ink Here

Cheers - Dave

Karen Kingston who is in that video of yours seems to have been employed by Pfizer in Advertising. Does she have any Medical qualifications?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Presumably your sudden heartfelt tendencies and monetary tribute will extend to Paschar0's half dozen actual ex-friends?

It's fine, obviously I understand being skeptical. That said, I live on the southern border and it hit pretty hard here. Almost everyone that passed were in their 50s or older and/or overweight and some had diabetes which is rampant here. They got sick, were told to wait at home for as long as they could, were then hospitalized because they had trouble breathing and as soon as they were put on ventilators, no one heard from them again until their families let everyone know. For those of us that got Covid, it was a week or two of the worst flu ever for most and then MONTHS of residual symptoms was fairly common.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I stumbled Accross this video last night and found it very interesting.

It’s looking into the history of vaccines and in particular the smallpox vaccine.

It looks into the inception of various vaccines and how the timing of their use interacted with the contemporary death rates from measles, mumps, etc.

I was shocked to learn that much of what is happening now with the Covid vaccines happened before.

I’m not a medical historian so I’m not sure about the accuracy. It would be interesting to hear what those on both sides of the debate have to say!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

By way of analytical thinking and knowledge of their general health prior to the shots. 1 of those 9 died before he could leave the building--4 hours.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

By way of analytical thinking and knowledge of their general health prior to the shots. 1 of those 9 died before he could leave the building--4 hours.

What building?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

edit on 31-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

New breaking information !!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

L ink Here

Cheers - Dave

Karen Kingston who is in that video of yours seems to have been employed by Pfizer in Advertising. Does she have any Medical qualifications?

Here is her LinkedIn Profile

Cheers - Dave

<< 1  2  3   >>

join