It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increases in COVID-19 are UNRELATED to levels of vaccination across 68 countries

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The lead on that study says vaccines are effective.

www.motherjones.com...

Alas, there’s just one problem for Horowitz and company: S.V. Subramanian, the Harvard professor of population health and geography behind the paper, says the vaccine doubters are completely wrong.

“That conclusion is misleading and inaccurate,” Subramanian told me of Horowitz’s Blaze column over email. “This paper supports vaccination as an important strategy for reducing infection and transmission, along with hand-washing, mask-wearing, and physical distancing.”

edit on 28-10-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's one thing to mandate something, but it takes it to a whole other level when it's not even effective at doing what it claims.

At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days.

Source

Beyond that, its been shown in over 91 studies that natural immunity is superior. Furthermore, there are whistleblowers popping up left and right who are seeing the aftermath all these adverse side effects first hand. Personally I know at least 20 people with adverse side effects from the "v," and zero from covid.

I think you know the truth.

How about you posting the figures about hospitalisations from Covid amongst the vaccinated?

Adverse side effects? Are you including a sore arm and feeling a bit I'll for a couple of days?

I don't think you'd know the truth if it came up and introduced itself to you.

Go look in a mirror when you talk sh!t like that. Another one of my clients/friends (husband of a client) had the 2nd dose of the clot shot about 2 months ago, 47, healthy, no issues. Well, today I find out from his wife that he has DVT, slow clotting and serious autoimmune disease. His joints are being destroyed, he can't walk or work or do much of anything. I expect at this stage he has maybe 2 weeks to maybe 2 months and then he'll be the 22nd person I knew personally who died from the jab. I am so tired of seeing people I know die from this garbage. Yeah, great ef'ing jab. You might want to get a clue.

Cheers - Dave

The research shows serious adverse reactions are extremely rare.

From personal experience I don't know single person who has had a serious adverse reaction.

I don't even know anyone who knows anyone who has had a serious adverse reaction.

You claim to know 22 people who have died from it...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I know plenty of people, of various ages, who have had and recovered from COVID; in my own family, 25 members (that’s just siblings, nieces/nephews) from ages 2-68, and they have all recovered.

That is not even counting friends, friends of my children, friends of my spouse, colleagues, neighbors, and family/friends of friends, who have contracted and SURVIVED COVID-19.

Yet, in my extended family (cousins, second/third/fourth) of over 100, I know of ONLY one who has died from COVID, my cousin’s 83-year-old husband who smoked cigarettes every day since he was a child. His death was painful for everyone to bear as he was very much loved.

The COVID deaths of friends of mine and my (extended) family’s; only people over 80-years-of-age, and two in their 50’s, one in her 30’s (on a ventilator) with comorbidities noted in the younger than 80 group.

And yet, I know MANY who have received the vauxxines, even those with natural immunity, and there is where the issues lie: my aunt and neighbor experience neurological issues (trembling leg spasms, unable to walk), one sister developed scleroderma symptoms, one sister developed pericarditis, one brother heart attack, another brother pericarditis, sons’ friend (16) could not breathe and was put on a ventilator now he is constantly sick and home-schooled.

So more issues with the vauxxine than the actual virus. But it’s “safe & effective” (for the pharmaceutical companies and NWO’s agenda).

originally posted by: ScepticScot

It's one thing to mandate something, but it takes it to a whole other level when it's not even effective at doing what it claims.

At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days.

Source

Beyond that, its been shown in over 91 studies that natural immunity is superior. Furthermore, there are whistleblowers popping up left and right who are seeing the aftermath all these adverse side effects first hand. Personally I know at least 20 people with adverse side effects from the "v," and zero from covid.

How about you posting the figures about hospitalisations from Covid amongst the vaccinated?

Adverse side effects? Are you including a sore arm and feeling a bit I'll for a couple of days?

Go look in a mirror when you talk sh!t like that. Another one of my clients/friends (husband of a client) had the 2nd dose of the clot shot about 2 months ago, 47, healthy, no issues. Well, today I find out from his wife that he has DVT, slow clotting and serious autoimmune disease. His joints are being destroyed, he can't walk or work or do much of anything. I expect at this stage he has maybe 2 weeks to maybe 2 months and then he'll be the 22nd person I knew personally who died from the jab. I am so tired of seeing people I know die from this garbage. Yeah, great ef'ing jab. You might want to get a clue.

Cheers - Dave

The research shows serious adverse reactions are extremely rare.

From personal experience I don't know single person who has had a serious adverse reaction.

I don't even know anyone who knows anyone who has had a serious adverse reaction.

You claim to know 22 people who have died from it...

edit on 28-10-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Hospital testing practices have changed since the vaccination program began so it's an unfair comparison.

According to official figures on 24th October 2020 there were 9,262 Covid hospitalisations in the UK. Compared to 8,388 same time this year.

So using official UK government figures for this week compared to the same week last year we have a 178.25% increase in covid related deaths and a 9.5% reduction in Covid hospitalisations despite 0% vaccinated last year and 80% this year.

Good luck spinning those statistics into an argument that the vaccines are effective.

I'm guessing that you failed Maths o level?

Are you the Son of oldcrapy1? Or younger bro maybe?

No. I changed jobs and couldn't use my old email so I couldn't log in, so had to create a new account.

If that's OK with you?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Same gaslighting troll, who has been banned multiple times, and just keeps making new accounts.
They have zero to contribute, other that constantly championing the Quackcines™.
Makes ya wonder who would come here, every day for years, just to laugh at other people ?

Your ATS experience will improve, after you start ignoring everything they post.
Just wish other members would wise-up, and stop feeding the trolls.

OP : am not able to trust any info, nor any numbers, that get filtered through the corrupt organizations to the public.
Including all of their stats, data, numbers, etc...

It's all been co-opted, usurped, controlled, and brought in-line with the ' NWO™-Governance-Dictates™ '.

You talking about me? For the record, I have never been banned, let alone "multiple times".

Calling other posters "trolls" is against T&C's, by the way.

edit on 28-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Source

Cheers - Dave

You personally know 22 people who "died from the jab"? Wow.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Hospital testing practices have changed since the vaccination program began so it's an unfair comparison.

According to official figures on 24th October 2020 there were 9,262 Covid hospitalisations in the UK. Compared to 8,388 same time this year.

So using official UK government figures for this week compared to the same week last year we have a 178.25% increase in covid related deaths and a 9.5% reduction in Covid hospitalisations despite 0% vaccinated last year and 80% this year.

Good luck spinning those statistics into an argument that the vaccines are effective.

No. I changed jobs and couldn't use my old email so I couldn't log in, so had to create a new account.

Do you only come on ATS when you are at work?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Do you only come on ATS when you are at work?

No, I can't use my current work computer for private stuff. I use my phone.

I used my old work email to sign up, originally.

I mostly come on here of an evening.
edit on 28-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You personally know 22 people who "died from the jab"? Wow.

Sounds unlucky to know him.

It'll be more boring around here by the time it's over.
edit on 28 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

"The research shows serious adverse reactions are extremely rare.

You claim to know 22 people who have died from it... "

My family are all vaxxed. Older brother had a fever and a pounding headache from the second shot, and my mom had a fever from the second shot too. That's all though
edit on 28-10-2021 by FatherQuinlan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherQuinlan

My family are all vaxxed. Older brother had a fever and a pounding headache from the second shot, and my mom had a fever from the second shot too. That's all though

Sore arm and felt lousy for a couple of days after both shots for me and Mrs Carpy. Had flu jab on Monday, pretty much same.

Someone on here claims to know 21 dead from the jab and another on the way. Hmmmmm...sounds like a bit of Jinx to me.....putting it politely.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I had mild cold symptoms after my first shot, nothing at all after my second.

That seems to be pretty much it for most people.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Sore arm and felt lousy for a couple of days after both shots for me and Mrs Carpy. Had flu jab on Monday, pretty much same.

Someone on here claims to know 21 dead from the jab and another on the way. Hmmmmm...sounds like a bit of Jinx to me.....putting it politely.

The Jessica Fletcher of covid vaccines*

*I hate anyone not old enough to get the reference.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hate away, I had to look that up!

Perhaps he lives in Midsomer?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I suspect that one is too obscure for most American posters.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I suspect that one is too obscure for most American posters.

I think some might have found Google by now.....

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Same gaslighting troll, who has been banned multiple times, and just keeps making new accounts.
They have zero to contribute, other that constantly championing the Quackcines™.
Makes ya wonder who would come here, every day for years, just to laugh at other people ?

Your ATS experience will improve, after you start ignoring everything they post.
Just wish other members would wise-up, and stop feeding the trolls.

OP : am not able to trust any info, nor any numbers, that get filtered through the corrupt organizations to the public.
Including all of their stats, data, numbers, etc...

It's all been co-opted, usurped, controlled, and brought in-line with the ' NWO™-Governance-Dictates™ '.

You have a PM. Which you have ignored. I have not been banned, let alone "multiple times".

Calling you out as a liar.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Source

I've posted links, the data is there. It seems as though paid troll accounts have infested this site. No matter, I left long ago anyway.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join