It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increases in COVID-19 are UNRELATED to levels of vaccination across 68 countries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1).

uhhhhhhhhhh maybe thats because the tests are bogus and by design inaccurate? Or to be more appropriate, weren't designed for finding a One Specific New Cold Virus?

They can cry 'case' all they want, but that doesn't change the fact that were are being bamboozled and the vaccine is not a vaccine

I am so sick of this obvious BS I am surprised more people haven't been shooting up buildings.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The vaccine is the Plandemic.

The 'Pandemic' is the hegelian dialectic for control societal change and BS

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I posted links directly to the ONS website.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Duh.

Next?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm not the least bit surprised that the vaccinated are catching and spreading covid at a high rate. So, I read down until I got to what I care about; hospitalizations and deaths. Clicking their cited reference (10) for hospitalizations and deaths takes me to a dead Washington Post link. I'd like to see that source before I make any judgements.

Edit: I looked over their supplemental file and there is no data for deaths and hospitalizations there either.
edit on 27 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Hospital testing practices have changed since the vaccination program began so it's an unfair comparison.

According to official figures on 24th October 2020 there were 9,262 Covid hospitalisations in the UK. Compared to 8,388 same time this year.

So using official UK government figures for this week compared to the same week last year we have a 178.25% increase in covid related deaths and a 9.5% reduction in Covid hospitalisations despite 0% vaccinated last year and 80% this year.

Good luck spinning those statistics into an argument that the vaccines are effective.

I'm guessing that you failed Maths o level?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Straight A's actually. We did GCSE, O levels are antiquated.

That was 25 years ago mind you.

I corrected my statistics, i was looking at deaths in England only rather than England and Wales.

What calculations do you have issue with?

Also, don't start with the personal crap simply because your arguments are baseless.
edit on 27/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

(post by headcheck removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Hospital testing practices have changed since the vaccination program began so it's an unfair comparison.

According to official figures on 24th October 2020 there were 9,262 Covid hospitalisations in the UK. Compared to 8,388 same time this year.

So using official UK government figures for this week compared to the same week last year we have a 178.25% increase in covid related deaths and a 9.5% reduction in Covid hospitalisations despite 0% vaccinated last year and 80% this year.

Good luck spinning those statistics into an argument that the vaccines are effective.

I'm guessing that you failed Maths o level?

Are you the Son of oldcrapy1? Or younger bro maybe?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

will make Joe Biden, Anthony Fauci and the rest of the science leaders of the world look like complete and total idiots.

Incorrect.
Something cannot be made into something else if it already is something else .

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

How about numbers of deaths?

In the week ending 15 October 2021 (Week 41), 11,177 deaths were registered in England and Wales; this was 370 more deaths than the previous week (Week 40) and 13.9% above the five-year average (1,366 more deaths).
The number of deaths registered in England in the week ending 15 October 2021 (Week 41) was 10,438; this was 374 more deaths than the previous week (Week 40) and 13.9% above the five-year average (1,270 more deaths).
The number of deaths registered in Wales in the week ending 15 October 2021 (Week 41) was 719; this was 2 more deaths than the previous week (Week 40) and 16.9% above the five-year average (104 more deaths).
Of the deaths registered in Week 41 in England and Wales, 713 mentioned "novel coronavirus (COVID-19)", accounting for 6.4% of all deaths; this was an increase compared with Week 40 (666 deaths, 6.2% of all deaths).

Compare these numbers to the same weeks figures from last year.

The number of deaths registered in England and Wales in the week ending 9 October 2020 (Week 41) was 9,954; this was nine more deaths than in Week 40.
In Week 41, the number of deaths registered was 1.5% above the five-year average (143 deaths higher).
Of the deaths registered in Week 41, 438 mentioned "novel coronavirus (COVID-19)", accounting for 4.4% of all deaths in England and Wales; this is an increase of 117 deaths compared with Week 40 (when there were 321 deaths involving COVID-19, accounting for 3.2% of all deaths).
The numbers of deaths in hospitals and care homes remained below the five-year average in Week 41 (374 and 175 fewer deaths respectively), while the number of deaths in private homes remained above the five-year average (705 more deaths).
In England, the total number of deaths increased from 9,257 (Week 40) to 9,308 (Week 41; the East, London, the South East and the South West regions had lower overall deaths than the five-year average.
Overall, there were 401 deaths involving COVID-19 in England in Week 41; the number of deaths involving COVID-19 increased in seven of the nine English regions, with the North West having the largest number (153 deaths).

Despite mass vaccination, the overall death rates, number of deaths from covid and infection numbers are all higher SINCE vaccinations begun.

Out of how many millions vaccinated?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The point is overall and covid related deaths have INCREASED since the vaccination program began.

Comparatively more people are now dying week on week despite over 80% of the population vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So true.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Out of how many millions vaccinated?

That number is irrelevant when talking per capita statistics.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yeah well... Yeah I mean in what proportional value would the aggregate be divided?!?

You smell like poop.

Haha that's basically their only argument, that everyone else is too stupid to see the truth, only "they" can look at data and extrapolate numbers..

More people have died this year than last... Period. Full stop. No matter how you spin it, it's bleek for the state sponsored bots.

(post by Nothin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Delta is optimized for transmission among vaxed people. It is too deadly to unvaxed people for successful transmission. For vaxed people it causes little to no symptoms and spreads fast. Most unvax people are infected by vax people. That's why after vax passport, unvax infection rate is down a lot. They keep to themselves, away from vax people.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: network dude

the natural immunity aspect of this is quite problematic. If the truth ever does emerge that Natural immunity is as good or better than the vaccine, then the completely and totally nuts idea of forcing EVERYONE to take the shot, and firing front line workers who have immunity but didn't take the shot will make Joe Biden, Anthony Fauci and the rest of the science leaders of the world look like complete and total idiots.

A world wide effort has been made to exclude natural immunity from discussion with regards to this. that alone should alarm anyone with both integrity and working brain cells. Sadly, the cult mentality has settled in and a large portion of the world blindly believes what the idiot box tells them without question. So much so that people who have the capability to function daily in society openly advocate for anyone unvaxxed to be shunned from society.

It's unlikely that once the truth comes out, those who bought the lies will repent, rather they will smugly state they knew it all along or some lie to cover up just how incredibly ignorant they truly are.

I wish there were a way to convey how sofaking stupid I believe these people to be. Sadly, I'll just have to keep it to myself.

Is 91 studies not enough?

LOL, apparently not. As of yet, the guy in charge of the pandemic hasn't had a chance to look into "natural immunity" yet. And the rules that exist in the USA don't account for anyone who has had covid and recovered.
Weird. I thought we were dealing with scientists and medical experts.

Oh well. Glad I’m not am epidemiologist atm… yikes.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's one thing to mandate something, but it takes it to a whole other level when it's not even effective at doing what it claims.

At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days.

Source

Beyond that, its been shown in over 91 studies that natural immunity is superior. Furthermore, there are whistleblowers popping up left and right who are seeing the aftermath all these adverse side effects first hand. Personally I know at least 20 people with adverse side effects from the "v," and zero from covid.

I think you know the truth.

How about you posting the figures about hospitalisations from Covid amongst the vaccinated?

Adverse side effects? Are you including a sore arm and feeling a bit I'll for a couple of days?

I don't think you'd know the truth if it came up and introduced itself to you.

Go look in a mirror when you talk sh!t like that. Another one of my clients/friends (husband of a client) had the 2nd dose of the clot shot about 2 months ago, 47, healthy, no issues. Well, today I find out from his wife that he has DVT, slow clotting and serious autoimmune disease. His joints are being destroyed, he can't walk or work or do much of anything. I expect at this stage he has maybe 2 weeks to maybe 2 months and then he'll be the 22nd person I knew personally who died from the jab. I am so tired of seeing people I know die from this garbage. Yeah, great ef'ing jab. You might want to get a clue.

Cheers - Dave

<< 1    3  4 >>

join