It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC host agrees: Unvaccinated should be denied access to basic goods and services.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually the democrats hates American citizens but they love the illegals they are bringing in unvaxinated, giving them work permits while the senile piece of crap in the white house is calling for the firing of our own health care workers and any worker that does not comply.

Soo the basic universal health is for illegals undocumented and unvaxed. The rest needs to be punished and exile, that means real hard working Americans in the nation.

that is what liberals are doing to America and Americans and the media pay be pharma and big tech fascist are supporting with talking bubble heads.

edit on 27-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
this is the part they plagiarized from Huxley's Brave New World where the hyper vaccinated artificially engineered drones populated the State Cities of New Los Angeles and York and gain all of the benefits of corporation controlled society where everyone works according to their tested and deep state IQ and capability.

The unvaccinated pure blood natives live in reservations labeled as savage in remote, hostile areas of Texas, New Mexico and, of course, Oklahoma being denied the benefits of manufactured soy protein and healthcare based strictly on productive output and contribution to society.

I was just thinking about how this ties in exactly. Spot on!

The world wasn’t supposed to use 1984/Brave New World as templates on how to get things done.

They were warnings.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You can order the food from the Grocery store website with safe distance from anybody....Plus, how this segregation
going pull off in the African Community which has low vaccination rates? Looks like a great idea to me...👍👍👍

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
a reply to: tamusan

The reported risks associated with the covid vaccines are rare.

The definition of rare needs to be looked at. They are only rare if you watch mainstream news. If the sheep get off their lazy asses and take a good look at what is going on behind the scenes they will see that the risks are not "Rare"

The vaccine pushers keep saying that the vaccines are safe and effective, but the companies that make them are shielded from litigation. This, combined with the constantly changing definitions of vaccine/herd immunity and what it means to be fully vaccinated, makes it difficult to trust any government recommendations.

Seems like you're sitting on the fence with this one, an each way bet?

As George Bush said " Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists"

My nephew got vaxxed recently. He's in his 20s. Now he's in the hospital with multiple blood clots in his legs. Yeah I'm not buying the "rare risk" bit either.
edit on 27-10-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Where does the obligation to endanger my body to save yours end?

I need a kidney. Yours matches. You only need one. Give me one of yours or you should be denied food?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

When we have a liberal media covering for big pharma monsters, due to money talks and BS walks we are not getting the real horrors growing with the jabs all around the nation and the world.

I read how the children are becoming horror stories for life now. by health care officials accounts of what they are witnessing in the ERs lately and is not covid infections, but the side effects of the injections itself and is just the beginning as more of this crap is injected in children.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Wookiep

When we have a liberal media covering for big pharma monsters, due to money talks and BS walks we are not getting the real horrors growing with the jabs all around the nation and the world.

I read how the children are becoming horror stories for life now. by health care officials accounts of what they are witnessing in the ERs lately and is not covid infections, but the side effects of the injections itself and is just the beginning as more of this crap is injected in children.

Correct. Quite yes. I suspect if they’re goin to bat for anyone other than the public (snickers), then they’re probably deflecting in the same way VAERS and Covid deaths were manipulatable.

Kinda horrifying.

Recently I quit my job. I had 4 coworkers’ uncles all die in the span of two weeks. One of a probable overdose. All unforeseen and unfortunate.

Whereas I worked in hospitality, all the talk is of “what shot did you get” and “how Covid is affecting my life”. Ya know, small talk and such.

I didn’t have the heart to ask these four coworkers how old their uncles were and if they were vaxxed.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Jamie2018

The reported risks associated with the covid vaccines are rare.

The definition of rare needs to be looked at. They are only rare if you watch mainstream news. If the sheep get off their lazy asses and take a good look at what is going on behind the scenes they will see that the risks are not "Rare"

The vaccine pushers keep saying that the vaccines are safe and effective, but the companies that make them are shielded from litigation. This, combined with the constantly changing definitions of vaccine/herd immunity and what it means to be fully vaccinated, makes it difficult to trust any government recommendations.

Seems like you're sitting on the fence with this one, an each way bet?

As George Bush said " Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists"

My nephew got vaxxed recently. He's in his 20s. Now he's in the hospital with multiple blood clots in his legs. Yeah I'm not buying the "rare risk" bit either.

My sister, fully vaxxed, died 3 weeks ago. I’m hearing so many stories of vaxxed deaths. The florist by me is very busy sending out sympathy flowers. Says it’s crazy.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
CDC breakthrough cases 10,857 DEATHS - 30,270 Hospitalized

Link to CDC

‘Thanksgiving will be more expensive than ever’
Link

CDC Director — Unvaccinated police, government workers to be sent for ‘Education and Counseling
YouTube Video
edit on 27-10-2021 by TarantulaBite because: removed opinion was ment to only show data

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Death has been around a lot but of the 3 I know of: suicide, extreme old age and osteosarcoma that pre-existed COVID and was out of control before vaccines, none can be blamed on them.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Fully vaxxed deaths are not being investigated. Hope families are requesting autopsies.

edit on 10/27/2021 by carewemust because: Google voice recognition still needs a lot of work.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: MDDoxs

Where does the obligation to endanger my body to save yours end?

I need a kidney. Yours matches. You only need one. Give me one of yours or you should be denied food?

In China, if you only have one kidney, they will take it.... if your social score is low enough (you are in prison).

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

CDC breakthrough cases 10,857 DEATHS - 30,270 Hospitalized....but the shot works and is Very Safe

10,857 deaths out of 189 million vaccinated works out to be 6 deaths per 100,000.

30,270 Hospitalized out of 189 million vaccinated works out to be 16 hospitalized per 100,000.

That's a rather insignificant number for both.

189 million vaccinated comes from the CDC link you provided.

edit on 27 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've had 3 friends commit suicide last year. I remember getting drunk and talking about one of them in the introductions forum.

I've had about a dozen friends overdose. 7 of them died.

There are a lot of non-covid pandemic and shut down related deaths.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That I can get behind. The so-called authorities killed a lot of people saving them.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Our mainstream media is fascist as hell, that is all...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: TarantulaBite

CDC breakthrough cases 10,857 DEATHS - 30,270 Hospitalized....but the shot works and is Very Safe

10,857 deaths out of 189 million vaccinated works out to be 6 deaths per 100,000.

30,270 Hospitalized out of 189 million vaccinated works out to be 16 hospitalized per 100,000.

That's a rather insignificant number for both.

189 million vaccinated comes from the CDC link you provided.

True

Plus you also have the issues with the shot it self ....again IF all this data is true and being tracked. For breakthrough cases and deaths and shot injuries and so on

1,648,911 REPORTS OF VACCINE ADVERSE EVENTS IN VAERS
17,128 COVID Vaccine Reported Deaths / 26,182 Total Reported Deaths
83,412 Total COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations
LINK

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
That is just sad. I used to think highly of Chomsky till now.

He changed long ago. And, if he is scared, he should stay at home.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I just got back from my doctors office. I was more than pleased to hear him say that the vaccine mandate, if it stands, they will be losing more doctors than they realize.

He says that medicine has always been about patient choice, and he is not going to force his patients to get a vaccine if they don't want it.

He said that they are not following the science, and that the numbers they are claiming for positive cases of COVID and hospitalizations are not accurate. He is suspicious as to why so much false data is being presented to the public.

He said he will go to jail before vaccinating his children with the COVID vaccine.

I trust him. I think I will keep him.

edit on 27-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Doctors not having their children injected is significantly meaningful!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join