It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC host agrees: Unvaccinated should be denied access to basic goods and services.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: TarantulaBite

CDC breakthrough cases 10,857 DEATHS - 30,270 Hospitalized....but the shot works and is Very Safe

10,857 deaths out of 189 million vaccinated works out to be 6 deaths per 100,000.

30,270 Hospitalized out of 189 million vaccinated works out to be 16 hospitalized per 100,000.

That's a rather insignificant number for both.

189 million vaccinated comes from the CDC link you provided.

A bit early in the game to be calling it…

Dontchathink?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Appologies for being incredibly pedantic butIf I'm interpreting the CDC site correctly the 189 million figure is fully vaxed with the vast majority recieving two doses rather than the single J & J one.

189 million fully vaxxed would be 350 milllion vaccines minimum so the rates would be around half your calculation - 3 in 100,000 and 8 per 100,000.

Though the CDC here show CDC vaccination rates shows over 415,000,000 doses have been delivered so it's more like 2 in 100,000 and 4 in 100,000 which is slightly lower than the risk of a healthy child with no underlying conditions being admitted to iICU due to Covid.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

For your safety please continue onto getting more booster shots ill 2089.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Wookiep

When we have a liberal media covering for big pharma monsters, due to money talks and BS walks we are not getting the real horrors growing with the jabs all around the nation and the world.

I read how the children are becoming horror stories for life now. by health care officials accounts of what they are witnessing in the ERs lately and is not covid infections, but the side effects of the injections itself and is just the beginning as more of this crap is injected in children.

12 Years ago MSM reported how Pfizer had injured African children with their medical trail for one of its drugs which they tried convincing Europe to have them.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Since the MSNBC had said this are they even actually vaccinated with the same vaccine as everyone else?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
So would this eventually extend to children?

"Omg, the unjabbed are literally killing their own children because they won't conform!"

I can see it coming already. Next step, unjabbed kids will be taken away from their evil parents and put into the system.

Anyone who supports this nonsense is a tyrant.

Anyone who says the same things as MSNBC host we should problary ask whatever or not they themselves are even vaccinated with the same vaccine as everyone else?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

17,128 vaccine related deaths out of 189 million vaccinated works out to be 9 vaccine deaths per 100,000.

83,412 Total COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations out of 189 million vaccinated works out to be 44 hospitalizations per 100,000.

I don't have time right now to find out how many of the 1,648,911 reports of vaccine adverse events were actually vaccine related.

I remember working out the crude mortality rate for covid in another thread. If I remember correctly it was 230 dead per 100,000 population. That does not separate out the the breakthrough deaths, but subtracting them still leaves a substantial amount more than are dying from breakthrough cases. To go further, also subtracting the vaccine related deaths still leaves a significant amount more than both the breakthrough and vaccine related deaths combined.

edit on 27 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I was counting the fully vaxxed. But if you want to go by dose, I don't see any reason not to.

I haven't fully formed an opinion for how safe it is to vaccinate young children. And I stand by what I said about how people should be able to make their own decisions on this. I'm just presenting the numbers.
edit on 27 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I've already said several times this year how I think it will go down.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I didn’t have the heart to ask these four coworkers how old their uncles were and if they were vaxxed. 

The horrific dilemma of this jab roll out. It's hard to have the heart to ask people of the circumstances in which their loved one died.

All you can do is sympathize and keep your mouth shut.

Maybe they will connect the dots themselves eventually.
edit on 27102021 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Noam Chomsky is Jewish. His parents emigrated from Russia to the US to avoid persecution for being Jewish.

This proves my point that even though one may live through historical events, that does not necessarily mean one has learned from historical events to stop the repetition of dangerous events.

From the wicked Wikipedia on Noam Chomsky:

His parents, Ze'ev "William" Chomsky and Elsie Simonofsky, were Jewish immigrants.[21] William had fled the Russian Empire in 1913 to escape conscription and worked in Baltimore sweatshops and Hebrew elementary schools before attending university.

****** UNVAUXXINATED ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS? Doesn’t sound too bad. Teach children critical thinking skills versus indoctrination*****

***He placed great emphasis on educating people so that they would be "well integrated, free and independent in their thinking, concerned about improving and enhancing the world, and eager to participate in making life more meaningful and worthwhile for all",...

*********SO NOAM WOULD BE OK WITH SEGREGATING HIS PARENTS**************

“a mission that shaped and was subsequently adopted by his son.”**

******NOAM MUST HAVE A BROTHER BECAUSE NOAM SUBSEQUENTLY DID NOT ADOPT HIS FATHER’S MISSION****

Elsie was a teacher and activist born in Belarus.

****WHOM NOAM WOULD HAVE SEGREGATED HAD SHE BEEN AVERSE TO VAUXXINE MANDATE******

They met at Mikveh Israel, where they both worked.

Why couldNoam not have been a blow job? Not only would his dad have been elated but the world would be a better place!!

edit on 27-10-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: Never been good with brevity

edit on 27-10-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You forgot to deny ignorance on this one.. you would have been cheering Hitler on if you lived through his reign

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I have this "argument" in work most days of the week and the jabbed (brainwashed) just can't/don't/won't see it.
a reply to: Cymru

So if I have gotten the vaccine I am "brainwashed" in your opinion right? That's it? that is the only reason to get vaccinated?

The retarded right at work. Your hero trump was vaccinated, he must be brainwashed too the correct?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Before the vaccination of youth 12/15 had started i saw alot of those klds were quite happy, cheerful or even running before the vaccination had begun in 2021. Now its the opposite.

Its becoming worrying. The youth are just walking in groups no longer laughing or cheering as load as they would normally.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What is happening now is what MSM had being doing with the H1N1 swine flu vaxs in early 2009 when they rolled out. They begin calling anyone who weren't getting them an "Anti vax" They stopped reporting on H1N1 vaccination roll outs and adverse reaction after it was over.

MSM has not reported the stories of the nurses in UK who had many adverse reactions to the H1N1 vaccine. MSM will never report heavily about the adverse reactions to any of the covid vaccines.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

That's what you get when you have one of 500 most influential Muslims pushing racial agendas to kill off people look him up. Boy is sick in the damn head.
edit on 27-10-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The lying and avoider MSM Talking bubble heads will never report about the kids having adverse reactions like they never reported about the H1N1 vaccine reactions which was occurring in Europe right after the mass vaccination.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Only UK h1n1 vaxx reactions were reported.

Due to Obama-Fauci as being the father of that vaccine.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Still in the hospital ? Hope you are well , great reply

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Spotlighting is a thing, y'know. It's easy enough to do. Just make sure you're outside of town far enough to avoid the Man.

Not that I'd ever do such a thing...perish the thought.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join