It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC host agrees: Unvaccinated should be denied access to basic goods and services.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And then what? What would you have dangerously contagions vaccinated people do? Isolate themselves from the unvaccinated?

I'm not setting the narratives, but it's clear the ones who do are making the unvaccinated out to be the biggest threat.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And then what? What would you have dangerously contagions vaccinated people do? Isolate themselves from the unvaccinated?

I'm not setting the narratives, but it's clear the ones who do are making the unvaccinated out to be the biggest threat.

Yep
Which is interesting now that we know the "vaccine" doesn't work like they described.
How many boosters now?

Two weeks to flatten the curve my ass.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

I could stand on my porch right now and bag an elk.

Can't hunt in city limits where I live, but I have an ample supply of squirrels, rabbits and deer are moving in lately now, too.

Drives my husband up the wall, he's a skilled bow & arrow hunter & this is like dinner strolling into the kitchen for you, but you can't touch it!

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: MDDoxs

When it becomes inconvenient to have so much freedom, like the freedom to hunt and gather your own food, they would rather have access to Wally World.

So the people that don't want freedom to go to the store to buy essential items should have that freedom....
or not?

You can refuse a freedom. The manner in which you refuse is up to you cowboy.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

When it becomes inconvenient to have so much freedom, like the freedom to hunt and gather your own food, they would rather have access to Wally World.

So the people that don't want freedom to go to the store to buy essential items should have that freedom....
or not?

You're still a carrier, buckaroo. You're not clean, either.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I appreciate the forced perspective.

It's not really forced. I might be fatter than DB and have an autoimmune disease. I am following my own opinions that I gave in my OP.
edit on 27 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

or not?

Now I am a cowboy.
You can give up a freedom.
Usually when you give up a freedom... you never have it again.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: tamusan

And the time to do something about it is passing.

The walls are closing in

Every citizen from every State, should call every one of their representatives home. They should remove all their support and if they refuse, then they should be left to the wolves.

The people should not recognize any new laws, rules, or mandates that their representatives have put in place, against the will of the people.

Capitol Hill is just the place where the people from all 50 States, sent them to do the will of the people that sent them there. A place where the chickens roost.

Call the chickens home, cut of their feed, and set them out to pasture to make it on their own.

Have we forgotten that the government is supposed to be for the people and by the people? January 6 had the right idea, just the wrong strategy. They all need to be removed from office. You don't have to go anywhere to do that. Start in your own backyard.

edit on 27-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have always said that if tyranny comes for America, it will come from the left.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This nonsensical approach is definitely gathering momentum.

99% of people i know are now vaccinated, slowly but surely I see their perspectives changing from everybody has a choice - to now - just get it done eff wit......seems to me there seems to be a strong shift in their personalities, I think it's part of the vaccine agenda to get a shift in conciousness towards a lack of empathy or moral culpability.

A few who shall remain nameless here already are displaying this total disregard for live and let live lifestyles.

I have sincere deep concerns for the path humanity is putting itself on as there is fast becoming nowhere on said path with enough wiggle room for a u-turn.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

or not?

Now I am a cowboy.
You can give up a freedom.
Usually when you give up a freedom... you never have it again.

Umm, thank you for agreeing with me?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

This parrot is probably getting paid by the corrupted big pharma to talk crap and be an idiot on TV, it seems that the stupidest you are the more you make on TV this days, just look at all the TV media outlets and the big tech companies, full if idiots and idiots following every single crap the spew.

And BTW the jabs are no safe and they are not efficient and the amount of people that have been maimed by them keep growing.

Still we have not reach yet the long term effect of this crap either.

People need to get it in the thick skulls, is not cure for covid and covid is not going to kill humanity
edit on 27-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Many of y'all say you are self-sufficient and demand freedom of choice and action. Additionally, y'all frequently refuse government involvement, direction and support, claiming a free person should have the freedom to keep themselves and their own safe and healthy.

That above being said, you still demand free and equal access to things. So you want the cake and to eat it as well. Guess I dont blame you, I love cake.

I demand freedom of choice simply because it is a protected legal right that is only CURRENTLY SUPPRESSED BY EMERGENCY PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS - which remain questionable by the way, the minute these emergency laws are abandoned my rights which I must now demand are automatically reintroduced.

That being said you can be sure the smart will wait it out, these ridiculous mandates cannot last indefinitely.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I've said once or twice before that I am vaccinated. I am looking at this through the lens of the unvaccinated.

I understand, my comments were not necessarily directed at you.

I appreciate the forced perspective. We have got a lot of cowboys that say freedom this and freedom that to help justify/enable there choice of living independent lives, as free from external influence as possible. But! When it becomes inconvenient to have so much freedom, like the freedom to hunt and gather your own food, they would rather have access to Wally World.

But the freedom to hunt and gather my own food is not there as well. There are tag limits on wildlife if you even get a tag. HOA's prevents you from using your yard as a garden if you even have a yard.

There is no freedom to hunt and gather and fish. You gotta pay for that privilege. So what's the alternative? Get vaxxed or starve?
edit on 27-10-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I've said once or twice before that I am vaccinated. I am looking at this through the lens of the unvaccinated.

I understand, my comments were not necessarily directed at you.

I appreciate the forced perspective. We have got a lot of cowboys that say freedom this and freedom that to help justify/enable there choice of living independent lives, as free from external influence as possible. But! When it becomes inconvenient to have so much freedom, like the freedom to hunt and gather your own food, they would rather have access to Wally World.

when you are on the side of the assholes, it kind of makes you look like an .....well, you know.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Flat out these people are evil, full stop

Anyone who thinks like this or remains silent about this sort of thing is COMPLICIT with evil

Not to act IS TO act.

We know even with just some members on this forum, who would have been strapping on the jackboots and who would have been reporting their neighbors.

People without strength of moral character, or courage
edit on 27-10-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And BTW the jabs are no safe and they are not efficient and the amount of people that have been maimed by them keep growing.

While I do have a different opinion, I fully support your right to draw your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Totally unrelated, but I wonder what the average life expectancy of the vaccinated is assuming they segregate themselves from society and filter their air with a cloth?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This will end when enough unvaccinated pilots, doctors, nurses, police, fire fighters, EMT's, techs, restaurant staff, grocery shop workers walk away.

The left needs something to hate.

They tried Critical Race Theory but they found i difficult to reintroduce racism, so now they hate the unvaccinated.

I have to wonder who they will hate next?

I just want to add, it won't be just the unvaccinated walking away from their jobs and positions in protest, it will also be the vaccinated who hate segregation.
edit on 27-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So how do they respond when presented with scientific medical facts that the "vaccine" wears off after 10+ months and basically useless? Only those who get booster shots every 10 months are allowed to live as normal humans?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join