It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice to Parents of 5 to 11 year-old Children - Do NOT Inject them with a Covid-19 Vaccine.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

If the BBC childrens TV presenter Jimmy Savile never opened their eye then they are lost.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aciiidbath
a reply to: AaarghZombies

youtu.be...

Fast forward to 4 hours and 19 minutes and watch for 5 minutes. Very terrifying information.

You're going to need to tell me what I'm supposed to be looking for.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

NO LONG-TERM CLINICAL DATA AVAILABLE

My home country has been trialing with children for about a year now. This is long enough for a drug of this type.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Simply put, no its not. For 8 years the polio vaccines in the US were exposing young children to Simian Virus 40 unchecked.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Again, took 8 years for this discovery after infecting millions of children. There’s studies linking SV40 to cancer, it causes tumours in humans and monkeys.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Good luck spinning that into your narrative. Government approved vaccines containing DNA viruses, what a shock.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I trust my sister. She's a doctor. She told me it was safe.

I trust my general practitioner. She's been my family doctor for my entire life and saved me from colon cancer. She told me that the vaccines are safe.

Why do you tryst those you've never meet?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

No, but I trust my family doctor and my sister who is also a doctor.

Why do you trust strangers on the internet? Do you have any doctors in your family? Do you have a doctor as part of your health insurance?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I trust my sister. She's a doctor. She told me it was safe.

I trust my general practitioner. She's been my family doctor for my entire life and saved me from colon cancer. She told me that the vaccines are safe.

Why do you tryst those you've never meet?

I truly understand how you feel. My doctor is pro vaccines, so he was on board with the COVID vaccines, before they were even available to the public.

He now says that he is backing off the vaccine, because he has found the science to be sketchy, and that he has found too many data reports to be either inaccurate or deceptive.

He tells me he is not alone, and that there a a large number of doctors that are against the vaccine mandate, and are no longer recommending the vaccine to their patients. They will provide the vaccine if their patients want it, but they are no longer advocating for the vaccine.

There are still some doctors that continue to have faith in the data and are pushing the vaccine, but many don't see eye to eye on the mandating or efficacy of the vaccines.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
(imo) - GOD does not want us to inject our children with experimental drugs that were developed at record speed. To that end, here is GOOD NEWS:

Breaking - 10.28.2021

CHURCH v. BIDEN re: Vaccine Mandate/Exemption.

Church Wins!: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I trust doctors that are willing to look at the data, asks questions, and are not afraid to stand up to those presenting inaccurate data, and those that are afraid to challenge scientific abnormalities.

Scientific results must be challenged when the data does not support the outcomes.

edit on 28-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

NO LONG-TERM CLINICAL DATA AVAILABLE

My home country has been trialing with children for about a year now. This is long enough for a drug of this type.

I hope you're not talking about a Covid-19 vaccine. If it's been trialed for 1 year already, that means it was developed in just 8 months.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pfizer CEO said in a news outlet interview they are problary going after the 2/4 range. They are going after babies..

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

trust my family doctor

There are a number of family doctors who were on board and some cant and some have no choice because if they speak out to much they will lose their license.
I know in some countries doctors have a gag order.

I looked at the data from actual sources not FB as some would claim. I had being going in some places where some places wont allow some such discussions for women and covid vaccination.

Are you aware of Pfizer vaccination causing women to have heavy period issues? isn't odd how MSM isnt reporting on that?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No not 8 months that's way to slow Moderna's groundbreaking coronavirus vaccine was designed in just 2 days

But perhaps more remarkable is that Moderna designed its vaccine in just two days in January, before some people had even heard of the coronavirus.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Listen, all the above being said, you will notice that I have not advocated that children be vaccinated. I started in this thread by saying Carewemust must not be giving medical advice to people based on some comments he has made in the past about inhaling disinfecting spray.

My honest to god opinion is that the vaccines are fine for adults, but children are another matter for me. I have not done enough due diligence on this specifically.

Fair enough, then I think we're somewhat on the same page then.

FWIW it would help to have some advocacy from people such as yourself to leave the children out of this, if the ghouls that are pushing to vaxx children can even be reasoned with.

Food for thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Fair enough, then I think we're somewhat on the same page then.

Mutual ground at last.

FWIW it would help to have some advocacy from people such as yourself to leave the children out of this, if the ghouls that are pushing to vaxx children can even be reasoned with.

I probably would advocate more if the discussion on the subject were not so polarized. My advocacy would be lost in a sea of foaming froth from the mouths of some of our more zealous members, so its just easier and more fun to poke them into greater levels of insanity.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You’re aware of agent provocateurs right? Well I’m convinced similar tactics are used to discredit those questioning whatever narrative or agenda being pushed by the globalists is. Throw out ridiculous theories to tar the others with the same brush, polarise the issues and divide the populace, use diversion and make straw man arguments. Best of all target people’s comfort zones and self esteem, have the people become guards of their own prison.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

You’re aware of agent provocateurs right?

Yes, though I am not as good looking as those special agents in causal clothes.

Are you calling me out as an ugly agent provocateur, or were you simply asking if I knew what one was and if I understood their typical mission?
edit on 29-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

No not calling you out, I was attempting to compare some out there “theories” to agent provocateurs in that the end goal is to discredit legitimate concerns.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Fri Oct 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yep is a lot of pharma in this boards and all over the internet, discrediting anything that do not follow the narrative.

They are very easy to find and identified they do always contradict anything that is posted and common sense is avoided at all cause.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join