It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: first inactivated virus in Europe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Salander
When was the last successful vaccine against a coronavirus?

Never. Those they test it on, including animals, die from the shot.

Why vaccinate against a virus with a 99% survival rate, especially when good nutrition and strong immune systems defeat the virus?

Could it be profits for pharma?

Covid has killed something like 4 million people to date. So even if it has a low mortality rate its still killed a lot of people.

Even if it does not kill you you still run the risk of getting sick. For many people a week sick in bed is a week that they can't look after their kids, or a week of shifts not done.

1.6% my friend, lol you are more likely to die from zombies LOL, but you keep peddling that BS brainwashed line.

1.6% of lots of millions is a lot of folk dead. Which you apparently find amusing?

Where did I say I was amused? my likely inebriated friend?

Right here where you said this:

"1.6% my friend, lol you are more likely to die from zombies LOL"
edit on 20-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Why vaccinate against a virus with a 99% survival rate, especially when good nutrition and strong immune systems defeat the virus?

Covid has killed something like 4 million people to date. So even if it has a low mortality rate its still killed a lot of people.

Even if it does not kill you you still run the risk of getting sick. For many people a week sick in bed is a week that they can't look after their kids, or a week of shifts not done.

1.6% my friend, lol you are more likely to die from zombies LOL, but you keep peddling that BS brainwashed line.

1.6% of lots of millions is a lot of folk dead. Which you apparently find amusing?

Right here where said this:

How does that translate to being amused? 🎃

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Right here where said this:

How does that translate to being amused? 🎃

What do you think "LOL" means?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: tanstaafl

I need to see links to the numerous reports scientists stating that the vaccines will exacerbate cancer.

So go find them. I've already seen them, and been seeing them for well over 6 months now. If you haven't seen them, it is because you aren't looking, or don't want to look. Fyi, they are mostly bitchute videos of numerous different Doctors and Nurses, because youtube and other platforms delete them within minutes of being posted.

Oh - and no, these are not anonymous posts, these are from people who provide their full names, credentials and where they (often used to) work - used to meaning, they are often canceled by the hospital/facility where they work for blowing the whistle.

But don't count on our good friend big tech to help you - you'll likely have to go search within bitchute itself.

Her comorbidity was cancer. The same one that Powell had that caused his death.

My sympathies. I am not saying this lightly, but you also must be fully aware of (or are totally oblivious to) the fact that big tech is censoring everything with respect to any information like this that runs counter to their narrative.

The evidence is there, for those willing to look.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You have been told that many people died from the phantom virus. That does not make it true.

Do you understand that government officials have been known to lie? Or are you simply naive enough to put faith in the statements of known liars?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: putnam6

Anybody reading your post would know you were amused at AaarrghZombies comment, not the covid death toll.
Anybody that is, except 'ol Carpy.
It's sort of a chronic thing with him.

What was amusing about that:

"Covid has killed something like 4 million people to date. So even if it has a low mortality rate its still killed a lot of people.

Even if it does not kill you you still run the risk of getting sick. For many people a week sick in bed is a week that they can't look after their kids, or a week of shifts not done."

Which AarrghZombies posted and which was being replied to.
edit on 21-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Anybody reading your post would know you were amused at AaarrghZombies comment, not the covid death toll.

"Covid has killed something like 4 million people to date. So even if it has a low mortality rate its still killed a lot of people.

Even if it does not kill you you still run the risk of getting sick. For many people a week sick in bed is a week that they can't look after their kids, or a week of shifts not done."

How are they going to look after their kids or do their jobs if they get a stroke or die from the shot?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

How are they going to look after their kids or do their jobs if they get a stroke or die from the shot?

Not sure where you are from, or which Planet even, but here in the UK that ain't happening.

It's only happening on Bit#e or in your fevered imagination.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It's amusing because it's totally inaccurate lies and BS.
That's FUNNY

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Not sure where you are from, or which Planet even, but here in the UK that ain't happening.

Wow i did not know that nobody in the uk has been killed with the shot, how amazing!

What a joke.
edit on 21-10-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's amusing because it's totally inaccurate lies and BS.
That's FUNNY

What an asinine comment. A new low, even for you, but showing your true colours.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Calling out BS is a new low? How about the ones (like you) who are spewing it?
That's as low as it gets.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Wow i did not know that nobody in the uk has been killed with the shot, how amazing!

What a joke.

How many out of how many millions vaccinated, and how many with any causal link?

Over to you.

Never said "nobody", by the way, but you did.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Calling out BS is a new low? How about the ones (like you) who are spewing it?
That's as low as it gets.

What, exactly, am I spewing? Please give examples.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You claim the vax is safe, effective, and everybody needs to get it.
That's three lies right there.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well, that's the attitude you reinforce with every post you make. If I'm wrong please correct me right here for the record and I will apologize.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Nifty, that's a little glimmer of hope for those wanting only a traditional shot...

Does "I do not need nor want ANY jab of ANY kind" not translate or something?

Pretty big derp when you just mentioned those who would opt for a traditional shot.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well, that's the attitude you reinforce with every post you make. If I'm wrong please correct me right here for the record and I will apologize.

OK. For the record, please show where I have ever said "everybody needs to get it".

Which you claimed was me lying.

Either back up your claim that I am a liar or apologise and

And, your perception of my "attitude" don't count.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I formally apologize for wrongfully assuming you think there should be jabs for all sir.
What about the other two?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join