It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: first inactivated virus in Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Valneva reports positive results. This could be a game changer. The first traditional vaccine against corona in Europe is coming.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Valneva reports positive results. This could be a game changer. The first traditional vaccine against corona in Europe is coming.

www.bloomberg.com...

Didn't China already make one of these?

I'm going to hold tight and see if any of the people who reject the mRNA shot will take this one, or if they will find some reason not to.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
9a reply to: zandra

Looking forward to seeing more on this.

(If it is not disappeared!)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Nifty, that's a little glimmer of hope for those wanting only a traditional shot, variety being that spice of life and all.

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

www.bloomberg.com...

I'm going to hold tight and see if any of the people who reject the mRNA shot will take this one, or if they will find some reason not to.

Does "I do not need nor want ANY jab of ANY kind" not translate or something? You expect people to either want one or the other, but completely reject those of us basing a Nope on personal risk assessment, which ALSO includes scrutinizing our surrounding environments and people connections to see how bad something truly is before we decide whether or not to gulp the free Kool-Aid. Everything I've seen and lived through in a decently sized metro area tells me it's not a risk enough to warrant any further mitigation beyond basic established hygiene.

Get out of that one-track mindset. "No" is more nuanced than you bother to admit, or understand. In other words, you're brushing alla that off, because your ego is too puffed up to consider anything further than what you already assume. And you deign to call Anti's and Non's stupid? Really?? Slow down some, Hoss, and back that bus right up.
edit on 10/18/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is good news.

But I'm guessing a lot of people will still say it's not been tested enough like with the other vaccines so I can't see it being all that beneficial in increasing the numbers of vaccinated people on a global scale.

I don't see why the people currently against the mRNA vaccines would be more inclined to go for this when it's so new and there's almost no data outside of the few thousand involved in stage 3 testing.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

How many times (and how far back in time?) have you posted:

"There are 'old fashioned traditional versions' available for those who object to mRNA."

I can't remember how many times I personally challenged your claim......but it was a lot.

edit on 18-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

How do they inject a dead portion of a Virus that has yet to be Isolated? Every picture of the Virus is Computer Generated.

I know this has been posted on ATS many times, and Pro Vaxx fact checkers have posted their response. But has the CDC changed their position since this was released in July?

On June 7, 2021, the CDC confirmed (again) in writing they do not have any records showing they have ever isolated or purified the virus that allegedly causes the disease called COVID-19.
No Isolated or Purified Samples

CDC Letter

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
When was the last successful vaccine against a coronavirus?

Never. Those they test it on, including animals, die from the shot.

Why vaccinate against a virus with a 99% survival rate, especially when good nutrition and strong immune systems defeat the virus?

Could it be profits for pharma?

(post by drewlander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Nifty, that's a little glimmer of hope for those wanting only a traditional shot, variety being that spice of life and all.

www.bloomberg.com...

Does "I do not need nor want ANY jab of ANY kind" not translate or something? You expect people to either want one or the other, but completely reject those of us basing a Nope on personal risk assessment, which ALSO includes scrutinizing our surrounding environments and people connections to see how bad something truly is before we decide whether or not to gulp the free Kool-Aid. Everything I've seen and lived through in a decently sized metro area tells me it's not a risk enough to warrant any further mitigation beyond basic established hygiene.

Get out of that one-track mindset. "No" is more nuanced than you bother to admit, or understand. In other words, you're brushing alla that off, because your ego is too puffed up to consider anything further than what you already assume. And you deign to call Anti's and Non's stupid? Really?? Slow down some, Hoss, and back that bus right up.

No Isn't nuanced at all, maybe is nuanced. No is absolute.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
When was the last successful vaccine against a coronavirus?

Never. Those they test it on, including animals, die from the shot.

Why vaccinate against a virus with a 99% survival rate, especially when good nutrition and strong immune systems defeat the virus?

Could it be profits for pharma?

Covid has killed something like 4 million people to date. So even if it has a low mortality rate its still killed a lot of people.

Even if it does not kill you you still run the risk of getting sick. For many people a week sick in bed is a week that they can't look after their kids, or a week of shifts not done.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Depends who is manufacturing it. Some pharmaceutical companies have lost their credibility.

And here come the excuse.

It's some Company you've never heard of. The name is in the Ops link

(post by drewlander removed for a manners violation)
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Repeating the lies of Pharma here at ATS does not make them become true.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

www.bloomberg.com...

No Isn't nuanced at all, maybe is nuanced. No is absolute.

The reasons for the No are nuanced, thus this applies. Either way, if that's how you feel about absolution, then respect it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I see no reason to take any shot for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

or if they will find some reason not to.

I'm going to maintain my rejection of all vaccine related to covid just to spite you, just so you always know there is someone out there unvaccinated.

Just because you are unempathetic to personal choice unless it promotes your choice and thoroughly disrespectful in general.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You know damn well that the flu with its brand name did not kill 4 million people.
And you know damn well that they changed the way we count deaths.
You know damn f'ng well that if you die of cancer or a car wreck and you also test positive for the coronavirus (even with its shinny new brand name) - that that death is counted as 'covid'.

Stop with the blatant lies.
Do you have an agenda?
Are you getting paid to spread these lies?
If so - I hope its a lot.

edit on 18-10-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Depends who is manufacturing it. Some pharmaceutical companies have lost their credibility.

And here come the excuse.

It's some Company you've never heard of. The name is in the Ops link

What excuse? Nobody needs an excuse. As you already pointed out, no is absolute and final.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

www.bloomberg.com...

or if they will find some reason not to.

I'm going to maintain my rejection of all vaccine related to covid just to spite you, just so you always know there is someone out there unvaccinated.

Just because you are unempathetic to personal choice unless it promotes your choice and thoroughly disrespectful in general.

Some people are just terrified of the virus and think that the only way not to die is to get the vaccine. I call these people....delusional.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join