It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: first inactivated virus in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
At least they are being honest.

Valneva SE’s experimental Covid-19 vaccine

edit on 18-10-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It is what is going to amount to a flu shot, it may work and it may not, depends on what variant is around that season. I don't take a flu shot because I'm in reasonably good health and not in my mid to late 60's. When I do get to be that age or my health condition seriously changes, then I will reevaluate my risk to this and other things such as the flu. Even if the vaccines were 100% proven safe with a 30+ year history of no side effects, I still would not take it for such a low risk profile. Exactly the same as the flu...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
At this point, claiming that anybody has developed a "traditional" vaccine for anything and that it is safe to take is like claiming that a convicted child molester had been reformed and is now safe to babysit your children.

No, thanks.

edit on 2021 10 18 by incoserv because: What's it to ya?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Anyway If it gets approval I will prefer to take this one.
I think the adjuvant from Dynavax makes the difference.
I don't trust mrna ...
Of course I can be wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: zandra
Valneva reports positive results. This could be a game changer. The first traditional vaccine against corona in Europe is coming.

www.bloomberg.com...

Didn't China already make one of these?

I'm going to hold tight and see if any of the people who reject the mRNA shot will take this one, or if they will find some reason not to.

I'm still waiting for a rational explanation as to why anyone except a small minority of vulnerable people need any shot. Especially ones that don't stop infection or transmission.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Of course they dont want it and are making a fuss and saying the company has breached its contracts etc.

What a complete joke. No doubt this vax is better than others. The governments will fight this extremely hard.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would imagine that at least a third of the world's vaccinated population have taken the Chinese vaccines, Sinopharm and Sinovac. They work well. Countries where they have been deployed have seen reductions in infection and death rates comparable to those in countries thst have used mRNA vaccines.

If not for the stupid New Cold War, they would be available in the US by mow.

edit on 18/10/21 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
I am just about to the point of rejecting any and all injections. I feel quite sure much of the unsubstantiated assertions of nefarious ingredients in the existing vaccines is probably untrue, but I just do not trust big pharma and this government to let them inject me with potentially devastating ingredients anymore.

I'll let the sheep be the Guinea pig for now and defer getting any jab before these supposed vaccines are fully tested, in about 3 or 4 years.

After all, I have my Ivermectin.

Nanotechnology combined with AI scares the hell out of me.
edit on 18-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Is it that it's new technology that concerns you with the mRNA vaccines?

If this new one is approved you will be choosing an injection with almost no real world data over one with several billion doses administered over the course of over a year.

That seems odd to me.

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: nonspecific
Anyway If it gets approval I will prefer to take this one.
I think the adjuvant from Dynavax makes the difference.
I don't trust mrna ...
Of course I can be wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Covid has killed something like 4 million people to date. So even if it has a low mortality rate its still killed a lot of people.

Yet another example of covid deaths being falsely inflated

Dr. Deena Hinshaw apologizes...

We all have heard of reports from other places that this is happening.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
Sinovac was first 80 percent effective than 50 percent or so. Who or what to trust? China does not have that good reputation. Sinovac dropped the Dynavax adjuvant. Not their best move.The UK government canceled a 100 million dose order from Valneva a month or so ago. Nobody knows exactly why.... but maybe they regret that now.
The Valneva vaccine works probably against all parts of the virus, not only against the spike. Anyway big media is writng about the vaccine (this is really a vaccine). A good sign.
"Positive trial results for Valneva Covid vaccine - BBC News" www.bbc.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
And some people have comorbids and advanced age…. would you also call theae folks delusional or do you think everyone is just the same healthwise and same age you. Pretty myopic and judgemental if you ask me.

a reply to: Chalcedony

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted
If old and/or with many health problems more prescription drugs are often taken......mixing in more chemicals may not be beneficial. Who knows?

Interaction with other meds was not studied.

edit on 18-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
When was the last successful vaccine against a coronavirus?

Never. Those they test it on, including animals, die from the shot.

Why vaccinate against a virus with a 99% survival rate, especially when good nutrition and strong immune systems defeat the virus?

Could it be profits for pharma?

Covid has killed something like 4 million people to date. So even if it has a low mortality rate its still killed a lot of people.

Even if it does not kill you you still run the risk of getting sick. For many people a week sick in bed is a week that they can't look after their kids, or a week of shifts not done.

1.6% my friend, lol you are more likely to die from zombies LOL, but you keep peddling that BS brainwashed line.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Another dose of chaos and confusion for the public to stumble over today 😎

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

So are you saying these folks are delusional or what?

Its always something. Now its drug interactions. I get it. No long term studies. But older folks that know covid may well kill them arent delusional to take the vax. Which is what I responded to.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
9a reply to: zandra

Looking forward to seeing more on this.

(If it is not disappeared!)

It's being reported here on the BBC, so I doubt it will be.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Why vaccinate against a virus with a 99% survival rate, especially when good nutrition and strong immune systems defeat the virus?

Even if it does not kill you you still run the risk of getting sick. For many people a week sick in bed is a week that they can't look after their kids, or a week of shifts not done.

1.6% my friend, lol you are more likely to die from zombies LOL, but you keep peddling that BS brainwashed line.

1.6% of lots of millions is a lot of folk dead. Which you apparently find amusing?
edit on 18-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Are you saying that the chance of getting killed by zombies is greater than 1.6 percent?

You know zombies are fictional right?

originally posted by: putnam6

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If they cant isolate it, how would they make it reproduce?
Occam would say there's no virus at all after all.
Something that we have been brainwashed to not even consider anymore.
Even the most healthy sceptics. I know of only two people who have been consistent.
David Icke and one member who keeps saying that it's pleomorphic bacteria 🙂

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join