It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan to Kill and Sterilise Humanity Deciphered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: natoshis

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
a reply to: Takemikazuchi

Can you boil your post down to 1-2 comprehensible themes? I get the bible allusion at the end but everything before that is indecipherable.

Have a look at my last post above and theres a bit of a glossary for you.

originally posted by: BrujaRebootedyour advise to stay away from people for 5 to 10 years is pretty extreme. does not leave me feeling confident.

I'm not very confident either.. The fact Pfizer made it reportable to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness of incidents of exposure during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or occupational (at work or at home) exposure to the "study intervention" (the vaccine and its spike protein) - Makes me realise they wanted to avoid any reports of adverse events associated with babies being exposed to spike protein during the clinical trial, so they would have minimal adverse events to report during the clinical trial.

Source: Pfizer Clinical Trial Protocol Document point 8.3.5 - media.tghn.org...

EDP: Exposure during pregnancy
8.3.5.Exposure During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding, and Occupational
Exposure Exposure
to the study intervention under study during pregnancy
or breastfeeding and occupational exposure are reportable to Pfizer
Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness.

8.3.5.1. Exposure During Pregnancy An EDP occurs if:
* A female participant is found to be pregnant while receiving or after
discontinuing study intervention.

* A male participant who is receiving or has discontinued study
intervention exposes a female partner (to the study intervention - the spike protein or the vaccine) prior to or around the time of conception.
* A female is found to be pregnant while being exposed or having been
exposed to study intervention due to environmental exposure.

Below are examples of environmental exposure during pregnancy:
* A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is
pregnant after having been exposed to the study intervention by
inhalation or skin contact

* A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to
the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact
then exposes his
female partner prior to or around the time of conception.

If Pfizer is this concerned, exactly how toxic is this to babies? Skin contact of a pregnant woman to someone who had the vaccine was enough to be classified as a reportable event to Pfizer Safety, Pregnant mothers were not allowed to participate in the "study intervention" (studying the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine) and if any of the Exposure Criteria below were met, the patient was dismissed from the clinical trial. That's very very scary. Any exposure to spike protein at all, even environmental exposure in the public was enough to terminate and discontinue that patient from participating in the study intervention (testing the efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine)
Covid-19 was a SARS Corona virus, then in the lab they decided to add in a HIV protein aka the ACE 2 receptor protein also known as the Spike Protein that is created via the Vaccine.

It end up causing AIDS aka Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Basically your immune system tanks. Sure you receive anti-bodies for covid-19... but anti-bodies are like the clean-up crew of the immune system. They are like the last thing that happens. Other natural immune cells like T-cells, Natural Killer (NK) cells, CD8 cells, are the ones that really destroy the virus and do the main job. Anti-bodies clean up afterwards.

In essence you have strong anti-bodies against covid, but your immunity to everything else completely sucks. And since your immunity sucks in general, even against covid it still sucks. After 1 covid-19 vax you might be better off against covid only.... but after 2 vaxes, you are screwed and doing worse because your immune system has tanked so much. Also Delta has resistance, and pfizer efficiency protection is down to 35% after 2 vaxes.

After that your immune system still sucks because you have AIDS. I'm not exactly feeling the most confident about it either.

It all makes sense now. Everyone has Aids. You are correct. Full info and ultimate knowledge and truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Whether or not it's a plan to "kill or sterilize humanity, it is without a doubt a plan, and it is completely f'ed up.

You can draw whatever final intent you want from the facts, presented, but you'd have to lack common sense to not realize that there is something not right, even something nefarious with what's happening.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: natoshis

Your glossary of terms? I’m curious as to why they are so incorrect? Especially since you are so well versed in immunology and microbiology.

Antigen doesn’t have to be foreign, do you know what it stands for?

Antibodies aren’t cells, do you know what drives them to not target self antigen? Hint: it happens with the preBCR.

How do antibodies eat antigen? Do you know why they have hyper variable regions?

CD4 and CD8 cells, what separates them? Why aren’t the TCRs of both types present or double positive?

CD8 cells kill everything? What about natural killer cells? Regulatory T cells? T helper cells?

Th1 and th2 are explained incorrectly.

Recombinant viruses? Coronaviruses have DNA? Do you know the difference between recombination and reassortment? Because that is what is important with an RNA virus, especially a positive stranded one like this.

What is a CD4 antibody? Do cells produce this?

Coronavirus is highly “mutable?” With it’s larger genome? What about ExoN activity? Won’t that decrease it’s “mutability?”

What’s the point of scaring everybody with absolute nonsense?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

What does big oil have to do with anything? These industries like oil and pharmaceutical just because they make a lot of money doesn't mean anything. The elites control the markets and inflation and they create and print the money. They don't need these industries to make money. All the people who work in these industries need these industries, but the elites don't. And won't once they are set up to run on renewable energy. You need a lot less energy when there are a lot less people on earth and most people are vastly overestimating the number of humans who will be left if their NWO sustainability goals reach fruition.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In the near future if the elites have their way...

(stolen meme from Karl12)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

Your glossary of terms? I’m curious as to why they are so incorrect? Especially since you are so well versed in immunology and microbiology.

It was a slight degree of oversimplification so that people can understand the most important terms without learning everything.

Antigen doesn’t have to be foreign, do you know what it stands for?

Antibody generator. It is generally used to refer to pathogens, chemicals or toxins though.

CD4 and CD8 cells, what separates them? Why aren’t the TCRs of both types present or double positive?

CD4 is the weaker strain specific helper T-cell antibody which is related to the adaptive immune system.
CD8 is the stronger indiscriminate killer T-cell antibody which is related to the adaptive immune system.
The TCRs aren't present because it overcomplicates the explanation to what is needed to understand what I posted.

CD8 cells kill everything? What about natural killer cells? Regulatory T cells? T helper cells?

Natural killer cells are part of the innate immune system and I didn't want to overcomplicate things.
I was just trying to focus on the adaptive immune system (T cells and B cells), which is split into humoral or plasma immunity and cell-mediated immunity

This kind of in depth explanation gets way too confusing for a person to grasp with no formal education. What's most important is there is a type 1 and type 2 immune system response within the adaptive immune system

Th1 and th2 are explained incorrectly.

It doesn't have to be explained exactly correctly - the basics are correct. Th1 is the stronger immune responce related to cell-mediated immunity in T cells and Th2 is related to the humoral immune response and B cell proliferation which is related to the production of new antibodies. That's all correct, you're nitpicking when only 1% of readers would understand it if it was explained at the level of complexity you're expecting, hardly anyone would grasp it.

Recombinant viruses? Coronaviruses have DNA? Do you know the difference between recombination and reassortment? Because that is what is important with an RNA virus, especially a positive stranded one like this.

I didn't say coronaviruses have DNA. I said that coronaviruses like to recombine with DNA through transfection. I'm aware that it's an RNA virus.

What is a CD4 antibody? Do cells produce this?

It's a T4 cell. Helper T cells produce this.
edit on 9-10-2021 by natoshis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Smart reply, appreciated. a reply to: havok

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It sounds really good, but those most likely to get vaccinated are also most likely to be easiest to rule and control. Therein lies the flaw in this line of thought. Why leave the strong willed rebels alive?

Most of these depopulation conspiracies fall flat at the first hurdle because they revolve around killing the people who have the least number of children and who are the most economically productive, while leaving the poor uneducated people who have the most children alive.

As you said, if this were a depopulation program it would leave inner poor inner city minorities in high crime areas with a high level of unplanned pregnancies and family breakdowns, and rural conservatives.

It would kill the educated white suburban middle classes first. The most economically and socially productive and the most compliant, who have a declining birth rate.

Oh, and most of Africa, India and the Middle East.

If people really wanted to reduce the population they would probably do best by investing in sex education programs, handing out free contraception, ad campaigning on a pro-choice platform.

It would be a much safer and much more cost effective way to target the poor, minorities, and the people who have the most children while leaving the productive educated wealth makers alive.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Is that true if there is an agenda to maintain humanity at 500 million?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Awesome, you answered my question. You know as much about immunology as I do about building a car engine. Hint: I couldn’t build a car if my life depended on it or an engine since I primarily study molecular medicine, infectious disease, and immunology.

No such thing as a T4 cell, T cells don’t produce antibodies.

You should freshen up on MHC presentation because cytotoxic T cells very much discriminate. Do you know why T helper cells primarily respond to extra cellular sources of antigen? Which stands for antibody generating proteins by the way, surprised that one was missed in your answers.

Or why cytotoxic T cells primarily respond to proteins produced intracellularly? It’s actually kind of important. Since that CD8 T cell, that targets MHC I, identifies compromised cells, especially translation of abnormal proteins.

I think your confused with cytotoxic T cells and natural killer cells. Natural killer cells still have a “handshake” they use much like the MHC handshake T cells use except NKs use CD, maybe 31 or one of those.

I don’t think you understand transfection, it does help clarify why you’re mixing up antigen presentation in MHC, the targets of lymphocytes, and how various forms of B cells and plans cells work.

You need to include complement, especially AP and granulocyte activation if you’re talking about abnormal immune responses. That signal and poking holes in pathogen pathway will become self sustaining with granulocyte activation after the initial inflammatory signaling. Plus with antigen presenting cell training of adaptive immune cells.

If you can’t explain it in simple terms then you don’t understand it. It’s pretty simple.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Don’t mess with the depopulation story. First, we target the military, first responders, and the public health system. Muhahahaha.

Then we’re going to get the children and the other educated people and those with important skill sets. MUWHAHAHAHA!

Finally, our mission is complete, we will finally have all the conspiracy theorists, those without access to public health, and others who we can finally have all to ourselves. BWAMUWHAHAHAHA!!

Yes, gooood…..goooooooooood. I’m going to get you…..ooooOOOOOoooo.

Literally one of the dumbest, most asinine things I’ve ever heard. Probably come up with by some wide eyed basement dweller who believes God knows what and people just absolutely eat it up.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That supports the other evidence that folks who already had natural COVID should not be jabbed to start with.

Vaccinating folks who already have natural immunity makes ZERO SENSE.

When they started mandating that, it was the moment that the so-called 'authorities' lost my trust.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

No, smarty pants, the plan isn't to rule long and strong but to finish this generation off (the ostentatious and deceived elite included.) Men shall be coagulated into a colossal Neo Adam, a Golem, and then undone, all at once. This is the final and greatest holocaust since the deluge.

Vaccines, what matters is their smart dust, MEMS content. Everything else is verbiage, and not that important (serves mostly to conceal the real deal.)

The end is sometimes around 2033. Covid is of course a "chimera", a "nonsensecodon", an umbrella meme for all of the pathologies engineered since the end of WW2. (I supposedly got it: anosmia. A very mild flu.)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It sounds really good, but those most likely to get vaccinated are also most likely to be easiest to rule and control. Therein lies the flaw in this line of thought. Why leave the strong willed rebels alive?

I'm thinking that if you combine this with the fact that the global testosterone levels have dramatically decreased globally and stupidity and ignorance increased that this would leave us with the smallest group of people worldwide.

www.forbes.com...#:~:text=Studies%20show%20that%20men%27s%20testosterone,by%20about% 201%25%20per%20year.

According to a recent report from JAMA, testosterone therapy among American men is on the rise. From 2010 to 2013, prescriptions more than doubled, which researchers partially attribute to ubiquitous drug marketing campaigns urging older men to boost “low T” levels. The swell of interest reflects a genuine physiological shift: Across the population, men today have less testosterone compared to men of the same age a generation ago. Asking why requires untangling a complex web of social, environmental, and behavioral factors that are dismantling age-old ideas about masculinity and triggering real anxiety over changing gender roles.

Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades. The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year. This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year-old in 1987. Another study of Danish men produced similar findings, with double-digit declines among men born in the 1960s compared to those born in the 1920s.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Hi. I joined to chime in here.

I agree with you entirely.

This same rhetoric was pushed on me by a family member to which I told him I choose not to live in fear.

I'm not going to avoid other human beings in fear via a theory which has no objective basing.

Germ theory after-all is a theory - never proven nor disproven...

Love love, love truth.. Love/understand yourself... Be good.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Meme or not to meme...Vatican transhumanist conference...

THE LEADING SWISS COMPANY, YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF

Our technology is Trusted by the OISTE/WISeKey’s Swiss based cryptographic Root of Trust (“RoT”) provides secure authentication and identification, in both physical and virtual environments, for the Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.

The WISeKey RoT serves as a common trust anchor to ensure the integrity of online transactions among objects and between objects and people.

WEF partner & 4th Reich Industrial Revolution.

Vatican Conference 2021

Mystery, Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth...

Many other globalist sorcerers - Dignitaries and Speakers (Note this was in May)

Carlos Moreira - Transhumancode at the Vatican (Jul 30, 2019)
www.youtube.com...

The TransHuman Code

Today is National Nanotechnology Day

Nano Meds

On the path & accelerated rate we are moving towards...Scientism will be the new world religion.

Or regress to Planet of the Apes...

Scientists Put a Human Intelligence Gene Into a Monkey. Other Scientists are Concerned

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Whether or not it's a plan to "kill or sterilize humanity, it is without a doubt a plan, and it is completely f'ed up.

You can draw whatever final intent you want from the facts, presented, but you'd have to lack common sense to not realize that there is something not right, even something nefarious with what's happening.

But the thread is not about something "not right" it's about an alleged plan to kill or sterilise "humanity". And the OP claims it's to kill 90% of the world's population.

To me, that stretches common sense beyond breaking point.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108
a reply to: havok

Hi. I joined to chime in here.

I agree with you entirely.

This same rhetoric was pushed on me by a family member to which I told him I choose not to live in fear.

I'm not going to avoid other human beings in fear via a theory which has no objective basing.

Germ theory after-all is a theory - never proven nor disproven...

Love love, love truth.. Love/understand yourself... Be good.

Germs are just a theory? Wow.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Germ theory, not germs.

Germ theory IS a theory.

There are a number of books published on this topic. There are epidemiologists which have 'debunked' germ theory.

Most everything we/people believe are lies founded upon the ability to extort/capitalize upon human energy.

davidicke.com...

www.researchgate.net...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: livinglight108

Germ theory, not germs.

Germ theory IS a theory.

There are a number of books published on this topic. There are epidemiologists which have 'debunked' germ theory.

Most everything we/people believe are lies founded upon the ability to extort/capitalize upon human energy.

davidicke.com...

www.researchgate.net...

Errm. OK.

Welcome to ATS.

I'm sure you will fit right in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join