It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully-Vaxxed Healthy Emmy Winner Dies of CV at Age 53

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Out of roughly 7.9 billion, that really needs to be put into perspective. That is a lot of dead, that would have died via other means such as flu, traffic accident, heart attack, stroke, etc. that haven't been counted as such since this thing kicked off.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

The vaccines are not 100% effective, there will be about 5% breakthrough cases and, unfortunately, some of those will die.

The vaccines are better than doing nothing, where around 95% more will die.

Are you able to provide a scientific peer-reviewed test that can validate your outrageous claim that “the vaccines are better than doing nothing, where around 95% more will die” ?

I have not seen ONE single verifiable peer-reviewed study/test that can approach even 1% will die without the vaccine.

However, there is ample information surfacing that people who Receive the vaccine WILL die, and in gross numbers. [Not to mention the massive numbers of those who receive the vaccine and also experience horrific adverse side affects.

If 5% are breakthrough cases, where people get the disease, despite being vaccinated, then 95% that are vaccinated will not get the disease, who otherwise would have had they not been protected against the disease.

That cannot be taken to mean that 95% of the un-vaccinated will die. Case mortality rates are published for most countries, and these are the rates of those that will die of a disease.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

There you go posting that 98,95% percent number again. If that 95% which being pushed by MSM was being honest you would know they had comorbidites.

MSM promotes "Body Positivity" will shame you if you are into healthy/exercising.

The 95% value is the published effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine against the original strain of COVID-19.

Some people who die from COVID-19 have no comorbidities.

You only need one rigourous negative case to disprove a hypothesis. And the fact is, that around 6% of COVID-19 deaths have no other cause of death.

Conditions contributing to deaths involving COVID-19, by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 12/5/2020. (*note: link is to a .pdf file).

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The film industry lost another great to the dreaded China Virus...as Emmy-winning hairdresser, Marc Pilcher, recently succumbed to CV.
In addition to recently winning his first Emmy for his work on the popular period drama, Bridgerton...Mr. Pilcher was a healthy 53 year old, two-time recipient of the CV "vaccine"...with no underlying health conditions.

Condolences have poured in to Mr. Pilcher's family from his many fans and stars he has worked with.

Irish actress Nicola Coughlan reacted to Pilcher’s death by encouraging people to get vaccinated.

“It’s a tragedy that he’s been taken so young when he had so much yet to do,” she wrote. “Please also use this as a reminder that Covid is still a very real and present danger, please get vaccinated and mask up to protect yourself and others.”

summit.news...

Ms. Coughlan, plays Penelope Featherington on the drama Bridgerton...and remains a staunch supporter of the "vaccine"...even after it completely failed to protect her fully-"vaccinated" close friend and coworker on the series.

We add our condolences to those of Ms. Coughlan's and the many others who knew and loved Mr. Pilcher.

nypost.com...

The vaccines are not 100% effective, there will be about 5% breakthrough cases and, unfortunately, some of those will die.

Only he didn't die of covid he died for the vax.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

And you can be sure that those universities dont have any conflicts of interests with Pfizer "Big Pharma"

Are you sure that your brain is mostly grayish in color?

There are some things we cannot empirically know.

... but I am fairly sure that most scientific papers and academic studies are supposed to declare conflicts of interest, so that others can evaluate if there may have been a likely bias. And the funding of a study of the effectiveness of a product, by a corporation that produces that product, would be a fairly glaring and obvious conflict of interest. It may be enough for a peer reviewer to reject the paper as being compromised by commercial bias.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The film industry lost another great to the dreaded China Virus...as Emmy-winning hairdresser, Marc Pilcher, recently succumbed to CV.
In addition to recently winning his first Emmy for his work on the popular period drama, Bridgerton...Mr. Pilcher was a healthy 53 year old, two-time recipient of the CV "vaccine"...with no underlying health conditions.

Condolences have poured in to Mr. Pilcher's family from his many fans and stars he has worked with.

Irish actress Nicola Coughlan reacted to Pilcher’s death by encouraging people to get vaccinated.

“It’s a tragedy that he’s been taken so young when he had so much yet to do,” she wrote. “Please also use this as a reminder that Covid is still a very real and present danger, please get vaccinated and mask up to protect yourself and others.”

summit.news...

Ms. Coughlan, plays Penelope Featherington on the drama Bridgerton...and remains a staunch supporter of the "vaccine"...even after it completely failed to protect her fully-"vaccinated" close friend and coworker on the series.

We add our condolences to those of Ms. Coughlan's and the many others who knew and loved Mr. Pilcher.

nypost.com...

Both linked reports said he died of COVID-19.

The usual severe effects of COVID-19 are usually ARDS and pneumonia, and we can also test for the presence of the virus, which I would suspect is important for the reasons of clinical isolation.

The most severe adverse reactions to the vaccines have been myocarditis, pericarditis and blood clots.

So just from symptoms, it is clear exactly what was the cause of death.

edit on 5/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Still not even a full percentage point, not even half of a half for that matter. If we would have done absolutely nothing at all, we would most likely have had the exact same result without giving pharmaceutical companies and governments more control over our lives.

Half of a percentage point of the world's current population is 39.5 million people. That's a lot of dead.

Out of nearly 8 billion? That's not many.

Or in a more digestible number, scaled down, 3.95 million out of 800 million isn't exactly huge overall. Or dialed down further, neither is 395 thousand out of 80 million. Or further yet, 39,500 out of 8 million is starting to look rather...limp for something to worry over. 3,950...out of 800,000 starts to look like overreaction. 395 out of 80 thousand is definitely smacking like it.

We'll round it up and call it 4 here, out of 8 thousand, or 1 out of 2,000, is 100% crapping your pants for nothing.

When presented in numbers people can identify with as a small hometown-like figure, it sure doesn't look good for Team Harpy.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

" The vaccines are better than doing nothing, where around 95% more will die. "

That has to be the MOST IGNORANT Thing I have EVER Read here on ATS . Congrats , you just Gave yourself Away there............

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" The vaccines are better than doing nothing, where around 95% more will die. "

That has to be the MOST IGNORANT Thing I have EVER Read here on ATS . Congrats , you just Gave yourself Away there............

Yeah this was a boo boo that has not been admitted to. I don't think a 95 percent effectiveness rating means that all 95 percent would have died without it. Hopefully poster realizes that and misspoke, or mistyped. Sounds much scarier though the way it was posted. Maybe that was the purpose.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure if i've seen more articles now about unvaxxed persons dying after calling out the vax, or vaxxed persons dropping shortly after recommending people get vaxxed. Pretty sure its the latter though, and I've seen pretty compelling evidence that the former group is fake news, bot accounts and fake persons made by AI generation tools (such as thispersondoesnotexist.com)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

and we can also test for the presence of the virus

Oh we can, can we! LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

That's nice and all and yes they carry many of the same symptoms but they are most definitely 2 different virus types. A bad cold can carry some of the same symptoms as the flu too.

RickyD

I understand that you have your belief of the covid, as I have mine… but I must point out that after almost two years, science has not been able to use a covid sample for their PCR tests.

They have used the common cold microbes for the PCR test, which is a total failure, complete with false positives.

MEANWHILE,

Science has literally SHUT DOWN most of our planet based upon a FRAUDULENT diagnosis, from a faulty PCR test.

And if the CDC and PCR tests cannot decide if a person has the covid or the flu... how can you ? or anyone ?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Pfizer announced the 95% effectiveness number before vaccination of the general public was started in the USA.

PFIZER AND BIONTECH CONCLUDE PHASE 3 STUDY OF COVID-19 VACCINE CANDIDATE, MEETING ALL PRIMARY EFFICACY ENDPOINTS

It is a major conflict of interest when the manufacturers provide the claims of safety for their product.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Nor for the millions who have died from COVID-19 worldwide, and who were un-vaccinated.

You ARE aware that those poor people who dropped dead within a two week period of having their covid pus injections were labeled as UNvaccinated; when the FACTS are, they received their vaccination, and died from an adverse reaction.

It is easy to get all emotionally upset over a single case, but when the numbers are large, it seems that they are too big for some people's brains.

YES, I get very emotionally upset regarding the nearly 25,000 covid vaccine deaths reported to VAERS, and also the 148,987 horrific adverse reactions to covid vaccinations, reported to VAERS in just the U.S. alone.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Nor for the millions who have died from COVID-19 worldwide ho were un-vaccinated.

Millions of those whom were in nursing homes as well right? the 600k data for America comes from nursing homes. Many were left to die with neglect.

but when the numbers are large

I already said many of those who have side effects are undereported and not reported.

EXACTLY

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yes. The data has been publicly available from day 1, and has been verified by universities and labs around the world.

Sources? And are the studies/tests peer-reviewed and can be repeated to validate a constant result… ?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Yes, obesity plays a part in COVID-19 serious illness statistics.
According to the CDC, it played a part in 30.2% of the hospitalizations for COVID-19.
That leaves only 69.8% that were not obesity related.
Obesity, Race/Ethnicity, and COVID-19 - CDC

Yes, and the other 69.8% had WHAT pre-existing health conditions?
Elderly, cancer, immune deficient, et al…
NOT the normal, healthy rest of the population.

Soooo WHY mandate the vaccine for the healthy?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The 95% value is the published effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine against the original strain of COVID-19.

Some people who die from COVID-19 have no comorbidities.

You only need one rigourous negative case to disprove a hypothesis. And the fact is, that around 6% of COVID-19 deaths have no other cause of death.

Conditions contributing to deaths involving COVID-19, by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 12/5/2020. (*note: link is to a .pdf file).

chr0naut

Thank you for providing a source regarding covid deaths via listed cause.

1. The first thing I noted is that there were NO numbers listed tp identify the vaccine as the contributing factor of covid deaths.

2. The next thing I noted was that the small 6% number listed as caused ONLY by covid is that the numbers were those that were reported… and I have to add that the incentive for hospitals to list covid for $39,000 per, is a blatant problem.

3. The next factors I noted were that the overwhelming majority of deaths were due to kidney failure (remedivir drug kidney failure), heart problems (a known vaccination adverse reaction, obesity, pneumonia, and respiratory (ventilator and remedivir reaction deaths).

So far, I do not see ANY validation that even the 6% of reported covid deaths were actually caused by the claimed covid.

The reason is

1. There IS NO ACCURATE PCR TEST to determine the cause of any death or illness is a covid one, because there has been NO isolation of the covid for the PCR test.

2. The common cold microbes were used for the PCR test, so at best, the data can ONLY reflect that the 6% of deaths caused by “covid” were FACTUALLY caused by the cold microbes.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I agree.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Both linked reports said he died of COVID-19.

The usual severe effects of COVID-19 are usually ARDS and pneumonia, and we can also test for the presence of the virus, which I would suspect is important for the reasons of clinical isolation.

chr0naut

I do not understand HOW anyone can accurately test for covid, when they have not been able to isolate this ‘virus’?

The ONLY test available and in use today is the PCR test that uses the cold microbes.

Even the CDC admits that the PCR test cannot distinguish between covid and the flu.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join