It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians ‘Aren’t Listening To God...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You

I define my own God. I am a piece of all creation.

Not by your own postings.

I personally believe that the earth is a living being from which all earthly life arises. When we incarnate we are all part of the earth's spirit.

You

The sum of all the pieces, including abstract pieces like probabilities and possibilities is God, as I see it.

You literally limited yourself to “ earth is a living being from which all earthly life arises”

You

including abstract pieces like probabilities and possibilities is God, as I see it.

God is God. And creator of a whole vast universe as endless as what we would label God’s mind.

You

How and what decides when a cloud body forms and dissipates?

Covered by the Bible? What written word is provided by the earth spirit? Since you stated “ I believe in hierarchy”

You

As above so below. I believe in hierarchy, like in nature and in civilization

Like something in writing? Or law?

You

Just as we are all part of a hierarchy here, we are part of a spiritual hierarchy as well.

Ok? Where is that written down by “ earth is a living being from which all earthly life arises”. And what are the levels of hierarchy. Seems more like a cast system. Do you start out unclean?

Nobody created civilization, it developed naturally out of necessity and evolution.

But you posted. “ I personally believe that the earth is a living being from which all earthly life arises. When we incarnate we are all part of the earth's spirit.” And what is the hierarchy of the earth spirit in the universe? And why are we “necessary” to the earth spirit.

You

Okay, look. Let's have it your way. You lived and died,

I though the Bible states God breaths in his spirit to creat life? And then gives a soul with freewill.

and now you're in Heaven, thanks to Jesus

You mean like “ the earth is a living being from which all earthly life arises.”. But only my spirt will be reborn into the kingdom of Haven, if I except I am a Sinner, accept Jesus died as a sacrifice for my sins, I accept Jesus as my savior, and have a change of heart and mind, and try my best to be a faithful servant of God (the whole hierarchy thing) and love my neighbor as myself which means I love my neighbor if they do or don’t get vaccinated. And I should serve my neighbor despite whatever their vaccine status is?

Now, what do yo do? Do you sit and sip cosmic martinis all the time, or do you go experience something? Would God stop you if you wanted to go for a walk on the Sun?

I think it’s more like live in perfect fellowship, achieve peace, love without hate, and glorify God. The whole hierarchy thing. And gain perfect knowledge of God and God’s creation and endless mind. Go for a walk on the sun? It’s God’s universe, I hope all it’s mysterious will be opened.

You

What if you wanted to reincarnate back on earth, because you want to help ease the suffering there,

Why does the earth spirit allow suffering?

Anyway. We are called to bring the kingdom of heaven to earth to ease suffering now. But suffering is only for this earthly life. Anyway you slice it, earth is bootcamp for the soul.

You

and bring more souls back to heaven. Would God stop you, or let you go but give you amnesia so as not to taint your journey?

We are already God’s creation. All glory is to God. You have freewill. It’s up to you to choose.

You

Let's say, I believe I've already died and gone to Heaven, and now I'm free to incarnate anytime I want,

Have at it.

M
You

because there's free will in heaven too. And, let's say I know that after my journey, I will go back home to Heaven.

Because the earth spirit never stops the suffering on earth?

You

Let's say I believe I'm already part of eternity, and now it's about me doing something with all that time.

I guess get busy being “ free to incarnate anytime I want,” and being your own god created by the earth spirit. Where is that hierarchy thing now?

But I guess your here stuck posting on ATS.

You

She didn't not say God loves those who can't take the vaccine because of health reasons.

And you can provide a quote she believes otherwise?

You

She said people who go see doctors and health care workers are already sick, and don't need to worry about getting COVID while there from their health care provider's receptionist or nurse.

If they have taken a Covid vaccination that is supposedly effective, why would they care if unvaccinated healthcare workers with no indication of sickness nor temperature are treating them? People have to be vaccinated to protect the vaccinated? Ok….

You

I think that covers it.

Not really..

This was the actual questions:

And you never really explained how and what decides how, when, and where a soul is recycled through reincarnation. Is meeting your own spiritual needs the highest state of enlightenment

And has noting to do with…

Shrugs. She (The governor) still didn’t make exceptions for anyone but those willing to take a product produced by big pharmaceutical drugs. With some of the vaccines being developed at the sacrifice of a unborn baby or too.

I guess the only way to show you love her god is to take the vaccine? Did she outline a way for those that cannot take the vaccine can show love for her god?

edit on 28-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You

I personally believe that the earth is a living being from which all earthly life arises. When we incarnate we are all part of the earth's spirit.

So? Being “ earthly life ” from “ the earth is a living being”. What spirit being at what point issues “earthly life” a spirit/soul?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You literally limited yourself to “ earth is a living being from which all earthly life arises”

Because I was born/incarnated on Earth, not Venus or Mars. My body arose from the life force/spirit of Earth. Therefore, I am, as incarnated, part of the spirit of Earth, a member of the body of "Christ" as a human, and a part of the solar system's spirit, and a part of Milky Way's spirit. All pieces of everything, the sum of which is "God".

As above so below. I believe in hierarchy, like in nature and in civilization
Like something in writing? Or law?

Like the way the planets orbit the Sun.

I guess get busy being “ free to incarnate anytime I want,” and being your own god created by the earth spirit. Where is that hierarchy thing now?

But I guess your here stuck posting on ATS.

Its there, but I'm here in this lowly flesh body on Earth, posting on ATS, because I can and choose to.

Because the earth spirit never stops the suffering on earth?

There is suffering because the rules on Planet Earth requires death in order for life to survive, and our spiritual nature and consciousness are not tuned to willingly experience death. Life devours life in order to exist, on planet Earth. Maybe existence on Saturn, Jupiter or in another galaxy is different.

If they have taken a Covid vaccination that is supposedly effective, why would they care if unvaccinated healthcare workers with no indication of sickness nor temperature are treating them?

My ex husband has cancer and can't take the vaccine because of his Chemo treatments. She said sick people shouldn't worry about getting COVID from their health care provider. They're there because they're sick. I think that covers your concerns.

edit on 28-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah, i guess Elohim/God also wants for people to let unborn children that survive abortions to just let them die as the "law" now allows in New Murder York... I guess Elohim/God wants people of New Murder York not to see the murder of an unborn child as a crime as the law in New Murder York now states even when the mother/parents actually wanted to have the child...

Democrats or even Republicans that believe in abortion are not followers of God. God says he knows us and whom we will be even when we are in our mother's womb. The bible is full of such statements. So this lady is completely wrong. She is not following Elohim/God, she is following her own made up beliefs.

New Murder York is not an example of what Elohim/God actually wants his people to do...

edit on 28-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

You

My ex husband has cancer and can't take the vaccine because of his Chemo treatments. She said sick people shouldn't worry about getting COVID from their health care provider. They're there because they're sick. I think that covers your concerns.

]

I am sorry to hear that.

But you do understand vaccinated people do spread covid? It is for a shortened period supposedly, but the vaccinated are less likely to experience symptoms that warn them to stay away from others.

The new study found that virus levels in a fully vaccinated person who has contracted the Delta variant are similar to those of a person who has not had a vaccination.

This is a concern, as a person with a high viral load may be more likely to pass on the virus.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

As for as addressing my concerns.

See this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what advice does the governor give for those that cannot get the vaccine to show and receive God’s love?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Vaccinated People With Breakthrough Infections Can Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says

The CDC said the finding that fully vaccinated people could spread the virus was behind its move to change its mask guidance.

www.npr.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Mine, too.

Though I'm not what most would call Christian...the absolute hubris presented by this idiot is staggering. Some might even call it blasphemous...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's the main take-away to my eye.

She is attempting to convince others that she somehow, or other, speaks with the voice of God.

I've never really understood the necessity of God having to have a messenger. If God wants me to know something, I'm fairly certain he has the ability to make sure it gets through my thick skull.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

You really, really need to reread what she said...

Even I think that it passed into blasphemy.

She said she wanted apostles. She is trying to take on the airs of deity...the height of hubris.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Indeed.

I seem to recall an old saying that goes something like this: The Devil can quote scripture to suit his needs. I suppose that claiming to speak for God qualifies...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Save it. I know better.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I've never really understood the necessity of God having to have a messenger. If God wants me to know something, I'm fairly certain he has the ability to make sure it gets through my thick skull.

That's it in a nutshell. So far, God has been able to get through to me just fine without a cult leader (and that is exactly what this Hochum is: a wanna-be cult leader looking for followers) playing go-between. Sure, there's been a few times He had to use a spiritual sledgehammer to do it, but He always gets it done.

I think that's the disconnect some people have with understanding Christianity. It's not just symbolism and rites and ceremonies... those are things that only exist to help us remember who and what we are. One can go through all that and never really get to know Jesus on a personal level. Jesus even predicted that!

Matthew 7:21-23
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It is simply not possible to come to actually know Jesus on a personal level, then suddenly decide the He doesn't exist and you have no more need to believe in Him. Those that claim such never knew HIm in the first place.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

You really, really need to reread what she said...

Even I think that it passed into blasphemy.

She said she wanted apostles. She is trying to take on the airs of deity...the height of hubris.

"We are not through this pandemic," Hochul said during her homily at the Christian Cultural Center, a non-denominational megachurch. "I wished we were, but I prayed a lot to God during this time and you know what, God did answer our prayers. He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers — he made them come up with a vaccine. That is from God to us and we must say, ‘Thank you, God. Thank you.'"

"I need you to be my apostles," Hochul told her audience. "I need you to go out and talk about it and say, ‘We owe this to each other. We love each other.’ Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love but to care about each other enough to say, ‘Please get the vaccine because I love you and I want you to live? I want our kids to be safe when they're in schools? I want [you] to be safe when you go to a doctor's office or to a hospital and are treated by somebody.' You don't want to get the virus from them. You're already sick or you wouldn't be there."

Do you think that only deities can have "apostles"? Did Jesus claim to be a deity when he assembled his apostles to spread his teachings? No, he didn't and his apostles didn't think he was a deity then either. Jesus wasn't the first or the last religions leader to assemble apostles to spread his "word". It seems like you are the one that has deified the original apostles, as if no new generation can assume their roll of spreading God's word, according to what they believe "God wants".

Hochul thinks she has a message from God, and she wants people to spread the message she delivered to Christians from the "pulpit" at the Christian Cultural Center. It probably wasn't the best choice of words, but there is no deity requirement to assemble "apostles" to spread the message she believes is directly from God. She is up against other Christian leaders, who claim God speaks to them and claim to know what God wants too, who are literally using their pulpits to preach against the vaccine, alleging taking the vaccine to be a sinful act.

Even self proclaimed apostle Paul, who never met Jesus, wrote that the Church needs apostles, teachers, healers, etc., 2000 years later, and the "Church" certainly has kept to the tradition of appointing worthy followers to go out and preach the message they believe God gave them to the unwashed masses. The Church of Later Day Saints appoints modern day apostles.

Again, probably not the best choice of words, she probably should have said "disciples" but this doesn't even begin to approach blasphemy.

But, this might.

THE EVANGELICAL BELIEF THAT TRUMP IS THE MESSIAH agrdailynews.com...

edit on 29-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

That's the main take-away to my eye.

She is attempting to convince others that she somehow, or other, speaks with the voice of God.

I believe God speaks to people. I also believe that many people are deceived, and the voice they believe to be God's, is an imposter.

It may not be easy for some to know the difference. One sure clue is, Satan is a liar. God is not.

It is a lie that people are completely safe being among the vaccinated, and cannot get COVID from a vaccinated person, if that person has the virus.

It is a lie that a person can be infected by an unvaccinated person that is not infected.

The deception is persistent, it is blatant, it is divisive, and it is dangerous.

The vaccine "may" reduce the intensity of how the virus affects the person that receives the vaccine, it "might" even reduce the risk of them being reinfected.

It is not guaranteed to protect the vaccinated person from getting the virus. It does not prevent the vaccinated person that is infected from spreading the virus.

An unvaccinated person that is not infected can not spread the virus. A vaccinated person that does not have the virus can not spread the virus.

An unvaccinated person infected with the virus, with no symptoms, or with raging symptoms "may" infect an unvaccinated person. They "may" infect a vaccinated person.

An vaccinated person infected with the virus, with no symptoms, or with raging symptoms "may" infect an unvaccinated person. They "may" infect a vaccinated person.

The lie is obvious. The fact that they continue to repeat an obvious and blatant lie, tells the whole story about them.

The fact that so many believe the lie, and are willing to be apostles to the spreading of the lie, tells another story. One that makes us looks irredeemable.

The have to make us feel we are being threatened. They want to keep us terrified of COVID. They want you to believe it is going to kill you. The truth is, a lot of things could kill you. Keeping us afraid of dying, especially with the odds of that happening, being lower than a million others things we do every day, is about control.

We should be very afraid of COVID. It is proving to be a very effective weapon. COVID's death rate is terrifying.

It seems to be killing independent thought, critical thinking, family unity, weakening community, and destroying religious fellowship.

We are witnessing the power of the lie.

edit on 29-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I wonder if Sooks ever considers that her reincarnation beliefs could lead to anti-abortion sentiments? Maybe in a past life people who hate abortion were aborted and disliked the experience of being murdered alive in the womb by their own mothers.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The only place I am aware of in the Bible that speaks directly to health is the whole Old Testament section on priests examining spots to see if they are leprosy. That is the law of the old covenant.

What we see in the new is Christ healing sick, including lepers.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I guess the earth spirit is down with abortion?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The devil can appear even as an angel of light.

I have heard/seen that in plenty of places too.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
After 15 pages I think it can be safe to say that the left cares more about people than Jesus.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join