It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeraleis

Theres even a press conference where she said it on live tv!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

what part of Clear buildings in military fashion, going floor by floor, wing by wing, knocking on doors and intimidating residents of apartment buildings and residential units. is just asking people?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So no link or any other evidence that these alleged strike teams are coming to your parents basement to get you.

Imagine that.

edit on 27-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Again mate what you require is proof.

And a link to your alleged government document might be nice.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Its all about Covid-19 antibodies!

I put off getting the vaccine as many winds have been swirling on this issue since early 2020. Yes, I was afraid to get it as I have underlying medical issues that I inherited at birth. As such consider me compromised. That being said I do have a brother that knows a thing or two about virology as he holds two doctorates. One is from the University of Texas in Microbiology / Virology. He also holds several patents and has collaborated with the CDC, NIH, Harvard and other universities and companies on a global scale. As a Department Chair he still continues to teach in the classroom. Hes my go to guy and he has been working on me for over a year to basically get the jab. I trust him with my life. Yes, hes not a prepper nor conspiracy theorist but a Republican.

In conjunction with the above my personal General Practitioner is a University graduated MASH trained physician. Hes young open mined and thinks outside the box. He agreed with my brother to at least get the initial Covid-19 vaccine. He recommended Pfizer because of the two step process.

Since May 2021 I began to get into shape as I had a goal to get in the best physical conditioning as possible. I began lifting weights and shooting hoops three times a week for at least an hour each day. My doctors have been after me for years to start running again to get me off the high blood pressure medications. I used to run 30 miles a week until my knee went. So I quit running cold turkey. My doctors said you cant do that as all the bad stuff shoots through the roof. So here we are in September 2021 and I am now in the best shape of my life since college. Yes, muscles do have a memory as I played foot ball and hockey and lifted many weights back in the day.

On or about September 1, 2021 I went to Walgreens for the 1st Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. Within the 1st 15 minutes I could feel it going throughout my body. I felt weird as in dizzy. I had not eaten that morning so I bought some energy bars and a chocolate milk. To play it safe I hung around Walgreens for 30 minutes. I then left and drove home. On the way home my throat began to get dry such that I could not swallow. I had water in the truck so I took a sip. That fixed all. Later that day I got hot. Meaning no fever but just hot all over my body. It lasted about 5 hours then stopped. That was it for the 1st day. On the 2nd day I had the cha chas. I never use a public rest room but I did that day. That was about it as far as pain or other side affects.

All throughout the 1st vaccine process is the option to join the CDC's V Safe Covid-19 health checker via smartphone app. So I did.

V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker

Basically, the CDC keep tabs on you. It has short questions, easy to follow and use and I had no issues with my privacy or being potentially sent to a FEMA camp.

On September 22, 2021 at 11:00am I had the 2nd Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. This time I had no pain, no weird feeling, nothing. Well that was up to 1:00AM as on September 23 I began to get the shakes. I shook uncontrollably. I wasn't crying but both eyes had water drain continuously. I ached, felt sick and thought I was going to die. So I prayed. I never fell back to sleep but I noticed that the shakes stopped around 8:00am and all pains subsided around 6:00pm. I reported all out to the CDC as they text me daily. You can opt out at any time. On September 24, I woke up and felt wonderful. I went out to the local gym to shoot hoops for an hour. While in the truck Pfizer called. They asked how I was feeling. I said wonderful. They asked my permission to send me a mailer questionnaire. To assist them and others. I said fine and I gave them my address.

So here I am today. I feel wonderful. No the smart phone doesn't stick to my arm nor do magnets as I have tried both. My wife is my witness.

In summary my brother was ecstatic when he heard I was super sick. He said that my body is fighting the Covid-19 and is producing antibodies. I then asked why mom never felt this way. All she ever complained about is her sore arm. He then said something that I never heard or read as he described that its all about having antibodies. He went onto say that may older peoples immune systems are shot so they cant produce antibodies. So all the world can do is have them get the vaccine as no one knows how each person will react. No one. He went onto say that people who are in bad shape, obese or have underlying medical issues are compromised such that they may also be unable to produce antibodies. Then again that not written in stone as no one knows.

So to all of you out there who aren't vaccinated. Get a Covid-19 antibody test or get in shape by any means necessary, or both. Its your best shot at survival.

Based on what other members have written I understand your situation and Yes I am as concerned for you as you are. All I can do is keep you in prayers and send my blessings.

Be good, as this isn't over yet.

Waterglass out.

So to keep from getting sick, you let government (faction) inject you with the sickness, and it’s somehow a good thing?

You should understand the vax from a historical perspective. Toxicity as well. Some symptoms or side effects can take years to surface.
edit on 27-9-2021 by Kingnothing33 because: (no reason given)

(post by Zeraleis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Regardless... link or not... I put my No Soliciting Sign, No Tersspassing Sign up a few months ago...

If they do decide to disregard those signs... well I have other plans implemented...

If it gets down to the total draconian measures of "Clearing My House"...well I wont be here anyways... and full on Civil Warfare will have probably started in some parts on the nation, states, cities, counties...etc etc... and for that I also have a plan/options....

So I'm not too worried about their Whackcine Strike Teams....

Let's just say "I'll NEVER take that BioWarfareJab willingly"
edit on 27-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: interupt42

The Cult of The Clot Shots is rather dominant these days, eh?

IMO many are pushing for the mandatory jab because the fear mongering from the MSM and social media has been on overdrive and very effective.

However I wonder how many of them are wanting to push the jab on others because they are afraid of possible long term consequences , hence are wanting everyone to be in the same boat as them? You know the whole misery loves company thing?

I don't blame or look down on those that take the vaccine so I don't understand why they are trying to mark those that don't want to take it as some type of second class citizen.

Its really sad how we were making progress against hate for a while as a society but now are degressing on labeling people as second class citizens.

edit on 50930America/ChicagoMon, 27 Sep 2021 08:50:40 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Salander

The Cult of The Clot Shots is rather dominant these days, eh?

IMO many are pushing for the mandatory jab because the fear mongering from the MSM and social media has been on overdrive and very effective.

However I wonder how many of them are wanting to push the jab on others because they are afraid of possible long term consequences , hence are wanting everyone to be in the same boat as them? You know the whole misery loves company thing?

I'm beginning to wonder if it is actually causing some serious mental health issues as evidenced by quite a few on this very forum.

Some have been long time posters and in just the last few months have become completely irrational. Al.ost like it isn't even them posting anymore.

The whiplash from the flip flop in their posts is odd. It is like a long term gaslighting. I've had to look back at the previous history if some as I remembered they were not like this previously.

It's really strange to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ihavethepower

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: ihavethepower

rude and gross. And you have no idea if they got sick or not.

if you sneezed in my face deliberately we might have an issue

so there is 1 for being cool with passing illnesses to others

I'm pretty sure they got infected. Anyway, if not from me, then from someone else. They get flu every year anyway.

Have you ever wondered where this “flu” comes from?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I see it the same way you and Vasa Croe see it.

This plandemic and its biological weapons have been brought from the top down, planned years in advance.

Perhaps those who've taken it are now involved in some sort of Stockholm Syndrome mindset?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Solid comments this morning.... I would have to agree...

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join