It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

ill ask you the same question

if your significant other was in a life or death situation would you bring them to the hospital or just let them die?

i hope you would get them care.

(post by Zeraleis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

nope that's their decision... i have no right to make that choice for them!

(post by Zeraleis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Zeraleis

you will

the fact that your getting older and havent seen a doctor in 20 years only means your ignorant

youll be long dead before me

Do you have some serious head/heart issues....???

Cognitive Dissonance much? Don't be a "Pig in a Fence"

None of us are promised tomorrow... how do you know when your time is up... I too don't do Doctors.... but rather "Physician/Patient Heal Thyself". Modern sick care is a joke... Cancer?!?! Yeah No... Chemo and Radiation or the Scapel is dark ages treatments... I'll stick with RSO, Food, Supplements, Sunlight, Holistic Therapies etc etc etc... "Heart Attack" I would goto the ER and then make an assessment what was needed after that if I survived, but def wouldn't take their post treatment prescriptions... Alzheimers.... runs in the family as it is... So again, I try to stay away from all the things that leads to its progression....

Men In White Lab Coats Are Drug Dealers and Have a Very Low Rate Of Healing Success...
edit on 27-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

are you a child?

if my wife was having a stoke or heart attack there would be zero question in who im calling for help

im sure you husband or wife would be uber thankful to you when you don't call 911 in an emergency
=

certainly not a person who hasn't been to a doctor in 20 years but is some how educated in medicine

you cant answer my questions because you know im right.

edit on 27-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

im asking where you draw the line,
'

what in modern medcine is okay and what isnt?

is heart medication okay?

is insulin okay?

are anti cloting agents okay?

is advanced surgery okay?

are MRI's okay?

are NICU's okay?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You offer a hypothetical.

I am more interested in reality, in what's happening in the world around me.

All last year I knew many who became infected, none who were hospitalized and none who died from that infection.

9 months after the beginning of the injections, I know 7 individuals who've died from the shots.

You practice mental masturbation with your hypotheticals, I'll judge from what's going on around me.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PaPaTaco

dying of a preventable illness is just dumb.

Darwin awards stuff

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

what i said is reality

you could walk out your front door and get hit by a bus.

would you tell the ambulance that your good and you dont need any painkillers because its a shot? and you dont need your crushed legs because they would have to give you another shot with stuff you dont know everything about thats in said shot

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaPaTaco

you will

the fact that your getting older and havent seen a doctor in 20 years only means your ignorant

youll be long dead before me

Do you have some serious head/heart issues....???

Cognitive Dissonance much? Don't be a "Pig in a Fence"

None of us are promised tomorrow... how do you know when your time is up... I too don't do Doctors.... but rather "Physician/Patient Heal Thyself". Modern sick cae is a joke... Cancer?!?! Yeah No... Chemo and Radiation of the Scapel is dark ages treatments... I'll stick with RSO, Food, Suplements, Sunlight, Holistic Therapies etc etc etc... "Heart Attack" I would goto the ER and then make an assessment what was needed after that if I survived, but def wouldn't take their post treatment prescriptions... Alzheimers.... runs in the family as it is... So again, I try to stay away from all the things that leads to its progression....

Men In White Lab Coats Are Drug Dealers and Have a Very Low Rate Of Healing Success...

Speaking of Alzheimers, I researched and wrote a paper on regional impacts of alzheimers and one of the things I came across was a very low instance of it in Greece and it was attributed to heavy olive and olive oil ingestion.

Your post reminded me of that and I'll have to look it back up to see if that ever was corroborated by others.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Dude you're so far off track its ridiculous...

I Dont care about what other people do... IF they need/want a mri thats great!

I exist perfectly fine without any of it!

I cant even tell you the last time ive even had a headache!

SO once again please stop..

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Wishing you all the best anyroad.

I had COVID 19, not very nice but beat it in 3 days.

Other people around me were in a very different situation all the same for 10 days or more.

Im also been double Pfizer jabbed with no other symptoms than a sore arm on both occasions.

My Mrs had the Astrazeneca vaccine and experienced similar symptoms to your own with her first jab all the same, but nothing with her second.

Happy travels, hope everything goes well.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
prove it

show me obits and photos of you guys

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

im asking where you draw the line,
'

what in modern medcine is okay and what isnt?

is heart medication okay? [My ANswer] NO.... GARABGE!!!!

is insulin okay? [My Answer] YUP, But Diabetes can be reversed... Even Type !

are anti cloting agents okay? [My Answer] NOPE... Garbage... Food and SUpplements do the job better and safer

is advanced surgery okay? [My Answer] Surgery is great when needed and preformed correctly

are MRI's okay? [My Answer] Its a great tool... but the MIR, CAT Scan etc etc... have their negatives as well...

are NICU's okay?
[My Answer] Now you're grasping at straws....

Too lazy to separate all your quotes...

Theres a huge difference between "Trauma Care" and "Sick Care" (which most people think is health care)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

your telling me you would drink olive oil over modern medicine?

and im crazy.....

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What you said is mostly just talking points from the pharmaceutical point of view. You recite the official narrative as it were, and you ignore the survival rate of the virus, and you ignore the several therapies that work against the virus.

That suggests some degree of cognitive dissonance at work in your mind. All the best.

link   
a reply to: PaPaTaco

so when your going to die your okay with getting everything done that is possible

dont tell me you wouldnt

but you wont take a vaccine....

edit on 27-9-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

link   
My issue is being forced to take somthing that im clearly seeing people drop dead from all around the world...

All i got to say to those door to door "Strike Teams" is you beter be wearing Level 4 Plate Carriers

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes.... most all of our sicknesses come from "What we do or don't put in our mouths" and/or "What we put or don't put on our skin".... Then theres all the enviromental toxins and electro pollutions etc etc we deal with... We inhale a lot of crap and alot of EMF's pierce our body daily... Even Stress.... and I'll even add "Sin"plays a role...

There's so much that goes into it...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join