It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannabis and COVID. Can CBD inhibit growth of virus upon entry into the body?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

How about a clue other than ‘free medicine’? The name of such an award winning substance? I will gladly look it up. But I wont go on a google snipe hunt.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Not to be argumentative, or off topic, but 3000 years is a bit short. Hemp was used in China and India up to 10,000 years ago. It was probably one of the first cultivated plants. The number of products and uses of cannabis and easy of growing and plentiful seeds. BTW, cannabis pollen has traced back 28 million years.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thank you. You're not being argumentative or off topic IMO. I did say according to what I found when I researched it..Now I know more…thanks a million.10,000 years in India AND China! What was its earliest use? The fertility thing is what I found..Im specifically referring to its earliest recorded use. Not its discovery or origin. You think they used it for food, fuel and fiber before they figured out seeds would make you sterile? a reply to: BrujaRebooted

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Fiber, from what I found in research. Peat bog mummy had a medicine bag full of seedless buds, and he was 4-5k years old.

Hemp seed is used in bird seed. Does it make the birdies sterile? Ive never heard that. dont know anyone that makes hempseed flour today. Wait, thats not true, Ive baked it into muffins. Oh well, too old to have kids anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Fiber, from what I found in research. Peat bog mummy had a medicine bag full of seedless buds, and he was 4-5k years old.

Hemp seed is used in bird seed. Does it make the birdies sterile? Ive never heard that. dont know anyone that makes hempseed flour today. Wait, thats not true, Ive baked it into muffins. Oh well, too old to have kids anyway.

I very much doubt hemp seeds make anyone sterile, I have never read any info indicating that either.

They are high in omega 3, and 6. I see them at the grocery store in the health food section.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

I very much doubt hemp seeds make anyone sterile, I have never read any info indicating that either.

Like I said, that part was urban myth. I heard it all the time growing up. from several people, different states..And hemp seeds would be different than 'pot' seeds wouldn't they? Just do a quick search about the 'myth' of pot seeds causing infertility and sterility. I just did..and Im not crazy..read on it.Tons of info on it.seed sterile
edit on 21-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: content

edit on 21-12-2021 by didntasktobeborned because: pinky

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Like I said, that part was urban myth.

Gotcha, I didn't see your post.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Like I said, that part was urban myth.

And after some more reading Im finding out it wasn't such a 'myth'.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 1  2  3   >>

join