It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannabis and COVID. Can CBD inhibit growth of virus upon entry into the body?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I believe you. This only lends to evidence that there is no such thing as a "one size fits all" solution.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Ugh.. Glad i do not have to watch those things happen anymore.

People do get addicted to it most likely like anything else. One of my sons roommates in college would dab right when he work up in the morning and do it all day long.

The difference is the addiction to cannabis is extremely mild and physically harmless and actually good for you....with little to no physical dependance or withdrawal syndrome....

Dabbing first thing in the morning and all day is more of a lifestyle.....some people operate much better and happier with cannabis in their blood.....all the while most likely preventing cancer, or seizures, or pain, or panic attacks, coating the brain with protection.....

For other drugs including alcohol you could take everything I just wrote flip it to the opposite.....

I've personally been through it all over the past 21 years and know the effects and consequences of many different drugs.

I wholeheartedly believe cannabis is simply a good medicinal supplement.....

Alcohol and hard drugs and pharmaceuticals bring death and pain and misery.....

Cannabis brings health and peace physically, mentally, spiritually....

For those of us that can handle it and understand it.
edit on 18-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
its cbd specifically that helps reduce covid symptoms, in that study when thc was included it counteracts the cbd, so smoking mj or ingesting cannibis wont actually help. you need concentrated pure cbd only.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I beat COVID 19 in 3 days back in January even before i was double Pfizer flavoured.

Here was me thinking it was a bottle of Gin that done it at the time.

Good Chemdawg, sit.
edit on 18-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I know very few people that can smoke all day and actually function in a respectable manner but I know plenty that think they can.

That's not me saying you can't but it's not as common as people think.

a reply to: GoShredAK

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I know very few people that can smoke all day and actually function in a respectable manner but I know plenty that think they can.

That's not me saying you can't but it's not as common as people think.

That's fair

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
its cbd specifically that helps reduce covid symptoms, in that study when thc was included it counteracts the cbd, so smoking mj or ingesting cannibis wont actually help. you need concentrated pure cbd only.

In regard to covid sure, but thc is loaded with benefits of its own.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's quite annoying actually as for a good while I was one of them.

Thought I had it all sussed but it turned out I was just a useless stoner and too wasted to realise.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

REMINDER

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances,....

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances, legal or otherwise: discussing personal use or personal experiences as the result of such substances is not allowed in any form.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sat Sep 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Thanks to everyone on the thread that attempted to discuss medicinal properties of CBD, in inhibiting COVID. I look forward to the day that cannabis has no more controversy or silly power than coffee.

I feel like we have suffered missing some valid and beneficial treatments, that I our ancestors had, for myriad reasons.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ugh.. Glad i do not have to watch those things happen anymore.

People do get addicted to it most likely like anything else. One of my sons roommates in college would dab right when he work up in the morning and do it all day long.

The difference is the addiction to cannabis is extremely mild and physically harmless and actually good for you....with little to no physical dependance or withdrawal syndrome....

Dabbing first thing in the morning and all day is more of a lifestyle.....some people operate much better and happier with cannabis in their blood.....all the while most likely preventing cancer, or seizures, or pain, or panic attacks, coating the brain with protection.....

For other drugs including alcohol you could take everything I just wrote flip it to the opposite.....

I've personally been through it all over the past 21 years and know the effects and consequences of many different drugs.

I wholeheartedly believe cannabis is simply a good medicinal supplement.....

Alcohol and hard drugs and pharmaceuticals bring death and pain and misery.....

Cannabis brings health and peace physically, mentally, spiritually....

For those of us that can handle it and understand it.

I dont think serotonin depletion is a mild side effect, you know, you need it so one does not end up killing themselves.
Also recent studies have shown it attacks your heart, so dont know if it brings health.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Thanks to everyone on the thread that attempted to discuss medicinal properties of CBD, in inhibiting COVID. I look forward to the day that cannabis has no more controversy or silly power than coffee.

I feel like we have suffered missing some valid and beneficial treatments, that I our ancestors had, for myriad reasons.

Can you imagine a world, where people get as much free coffee as they want, if they spend 10 hours a day in servitude, doing unpleasant things? No you cant, i mean coffee is great, but its just coffee.

Now imagine a world where you get all the weed you can possibly consume, for free, if you do your 10 hour servitude?
You might not want to admit it, but people would line up.

Why?

You can reward yourself with it for completing your tasks.
You can just take that 10 hour day, put it in a box, and just be high, not a care in the world.

If one is being honest with themselves, this medicine starts to look like just about any other "hard drug" out there.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I know plenty who drink coffee all day long and have a bit of real physical withdrawal if they were to quit. And morning road rage all amped up?

I know people that drink their day away after unrewarding 10 hr days, until they pass out to sleep. After terrorizing their spouse and kids. They usually knock people that use cannabis, those wake and bake pot heads. They would drink before work if they could get away with it.

One mans medicine is another mans poison.

Hemp is showing to have plenty of medical uses, which is what this thread was about.

edit on 9/19/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Medical uses if you want to create a state of serotonin depletion in a test subject or cause an early heart attack.

Also do not really understand why one would thin down their prefrontal cortex, kinda need that myself, but different strokes for different folks.
edit on 19-9-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I have been trying to find figures on the relationship between Kazoo playing and COVID-19.

It's like they are trying to suppress the information.

Kazoo's are relatively cheap and have a good tolerance medically. I know because I have one and can personally attest that I have neve suffered an overdose, even when I have played it consistently and frequently.

The CDC, FDA and AMA have zero information on Kazoo playing as treatment for any disease. It's time we broke this conspiracy of silence!!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Medical uses if you want to create a state of serotonin depletion in a test subject or cause an early heart attack.

Also do not really understand why one would thin down their prefrontal cortex, kinda need that myself, but different strokes for different folks.

Hemp does this? CBD?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I have been trying to find figures on the relationship between Kazoo playing and COVID-19.

It's like they are trying to suppress the information.

Kazoo's are relatively cheap and have a good tolerance medically. I know because I have one and can personally attest that I have neve suffered an overdose, even when I have played it consistently and frequently.

The CDC, FDA and AMA have zero information on Kazoo playing as treatment for any disease. It's time we broke this conspiracy of silence!!

This reminds me of that weird cartoon with two adolescent boys, somebody and Butthead?

Anyway, its impossible to have a conversation about hemp and CBD because of these boys that giggle and cant comprehend a difference in related plants, variety of uses of a long used, medicinal and practical plant. Yuck it up, kids.
edit on 9/20/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Is it just a coincidence that the anti-smoking brigade was really doing a bit of social engineering before the bioweapon was released? seems another report suggests smokers are significantly protected, nicotine is the plant's defence against attacks in the Tobacco plant, and Cannabis oil in the Cannabis plant they probably do the same thing. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join