It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I just think of all the trusted Alt_Right icons who cried out for people to attend 06 JAN 2021, but either didn't attend themselves or completely dropped off the radar afterwards.

Why was it so important?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is pretty much a must listen. Atlas is VERY articulate, very honest, and makes the case, albeit inadvertently, to have Fauxci, Baby Talk Birx and Redfield executed for planetary treason. :27 minute mark if you don't have time.

As you watch, consider the Reset. Consider the purpose of a Sorbet in a great meal - cleanse the palate. Then apply the lockdown, close schools, etc. and in two years people will have forgotten the world previous.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Butterfly Effect comes to mind...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Consider that the medical community has a rigid set of protocols. They are not permitted to deviate from the said protocols if they wish to continue to practice medicine. The CDC and FDA have great influence and state medical boards dictates are often derived from those sources.
Add in the fact that information is tightly controlled by the plotters and their lackeys. With the information provided, the medical community did what they thought was right. They believed the CDC and NIH.
Who should be tried in addition to the Cabal? Hospital/health upper management who profited from COVID funding knowing that COVID was a scam, the upper echelons of the WHO, CDC, FDA, NIH, CIA; Governors who sent the sick to nursing homes, State Secretaries of Health for those governors, complicit media bosses and media personnel, especially those paid by the CIA/Soros/Mossad, etc.
Docs, nurses, pharmacists and others working in the trenches should not be prosecuted or otherwise punished.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Pfizer sets up a controlled leak of false data, then files suit to establish credibility to put the World on a false trail; the REAL Data must be horrifically damning:

Pfizer Employee Stole 12,000 Files Including COVID-19 Vaccine Secrets, Lawsuit Claims

Meanwhile, a few people got the Squid treatment, Hunger Game style...

The man faced a firing squad when North Korean officials caught the man distributing illegal copies of the Netflix show.

RFA reported that the man “smuggled and sold” copies of the show through USB flash drives but did not act alone. 7 students and an unknown group of teachers were severely punished as officials charged them with life sentences and 5 years of hard labor, according to the report.
Daily Caller

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Interesting Trolling of the Swedish cabal by Don Jr... Bladet.se 2 days ago:

Don showed up to Sweden and did the Lord´s work with the Lord´s caliber.

He killed his share of evil wild boar while also managing to anchor 4 running fallow deer and a red deer.

These management hunts get bloody but the have their benefits for the locals. Read about it in print in Field Ethos Journal Vol. 1 coming in 2022”

Donald Trump Jr svarade stolt på inlägget: ”4 fallow with 4 shots to be clear.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1 and Rel
Have y'all heard of the card game Rook? There are four sets#5 through #14 in green, black, yellow, & red. 4 people play at a time split into 2 sets of partners and nest of 5 cards are dealt. The players bid on the nest. The rook card is always the highest Trump card in each hand regardless of trump color called. This may have nothing to do with anything, but then again it may so I'm throwing it out there....
Jokers, One eyed jacks, etc are not really Trump cards. They are wild cards which can be anything the card holder calls it to be, whereas a red 14 in rook is always a red 14 and the only one that beats it is the old black crow. I admittingly do not know how to play hearts but Rook and Spades are the
only games that I know of where Trump cards are used and not wild cards......

Gematria Eng. #624 or #328 www.gematrinator.com...

en.wikipedia.org...(card_game)

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
--- www.gamatrix.org... ----

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE, IF YOU WANT TO USE THE REAL DEAL YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DO IT YOURSELF...WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS CRAP IS COLLECTING AND FOR WHOM!!

Almost 3 pages deep...on a bing or google search. Thats not cheap. For a crappy website like that is actually reall impressive...and as a code monkey myself it makes no sense to let it stay looking like that if it was some dork hosting the site from their mom's basement...not with all the traffic 3 pages will get you...so I did digging.

This site is at worst harvesting data and at best harvesting data for an intelligence agency (foreign, proof below).

I got the thought after thinking about the last rogan post I listened too, when they mentioned that almost 99% of the christian newsgroups were ran by forgien troll farms. Why do that you might ask? So they can eaves drop on communications were people feel "safe" and might have extremely low gaurd about what they say...actually similar to this site in that regard. Its my belief these sites are targeting non-one and everyone but the gold nuggets are intel the get from lonly vets (lots of successfull people are also lonly...in fact, I think everyone is lonly in this day and age...).

After a littly bit of curiousity I started to look around the site (after typing a few tests like hamburgler and ronald mcdonald, I got the most awesome insights! Did you all know that Ronald Mcdonald was the 7th rider of the appocolypse?!!).

I encourage anyone to do their own digging and draw their own conclusions...just go on whois, look at how crappy the site is and ask why some schmuck on his indeed page with such a garbage looking site with so much traffic isn't cashing in? Oh, you might need to go back a few pages on bing/google to find other "gemmatra" sites...but they likely all feed the same group of dinglberries database or NLP engine or whatever is running under that crappy exterior of a website...

Also just noticed the site domain is up for sale...so they must have gotten the urge to move on.

....I think at this point i'm going totally analog, I just bought a bunch of stationary crap...lol, this is brutal. Trust nothing on the web. I really, really do mean it. And I'm not putting down anyone's beliefs, or if you all where using it for your own personal decodes you agreed on...I'm just saying this particular site is not what its advertising itself and its making itself look like its nothing because it's harvesting your data...your name, your bday, basically things you might consider to be important (makes sense those are the things you would want to "look up"), they could they be passwords or subjects of interest that can be linked to you...anything.

Now they have a profile built on your data points (the data you provided...psychologically it's actually a pretty ingenious scam...I at least give credit where credit is due even if I think it's wrong and pretty scumy).

oh...and this is I guess one of the dudes linkedin...its on his crappy site...so Its not like its not out there. Take a hard look at his previous employers.
il.linkedin.com...

www.underdogprojects.com... ...yea underground. There products remind me of the Chameleon XLE commercial from SNL....

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I post these with this Caveat: All spectacle events such as Kyle, Floyd etc. are Black Hat Ops. All. White Hats do NOT do this. Now, the last 4 years happened, even if the ghouls and goons think it didn't, as such a Kyle event breaks apart depending on POV. So some see "self defense" and "gun rights" protected, while others see the Black Hat Op talking points of "racism" etc. Regardless, no White Hat does this, we're just in a space where events take on multiple meanings depending on POV.

But but but he was acquitted, isn't that a good thing? No, OJ was acquitted, Roger Stone guilty. The "verdict" isn't the point as much as the energy through Divide and Conquer and the accompanying distortion.

edited

This reminds me of something I have observed.

A good many of the Biden administration policies and statements are not intended to really succeed or be accepted.

Biden’s mission is to do as much damage as possible.

His policies are designed to push the red line past the point of absurdity to actual failure. Upon failure as much negative as possible will have been achieved and the angst and division resulting from the disaster is absolutely an equal part of the intention.

Some here have suggested he was put in place by white hats to “show” the public the depravity of the deep state. But it seems just as likely, if not more so, that he was put in place by black hats to undermine the country by pushing negative policies to the point of dysfunction and civil unrest.

Perhaps the white hat and black hat agendas are both personified by Biden, both sides accepting his debacle for different reasons. It’s a gamble which way the scales will tip. Both sides expect him to fail. The black hats expect that to bring the country to its knees allowing them to permanently seize power. The white hats expect it to lead to a revolution of sorts.

I think everyone at this point is crossing their fingers and waiting. One thing is certain. It’s all or nothing for both sides. However this ends, elections as we have known them will be a thing of the past.

That could be a good thing or a very bad thing.
edit on 11/24/2021 by cimmerius because: Oops

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Was Flynn one? I was boycotting tv during that time....I was going to go to our state capitol but GAB was warning it was a trap so my group backed out.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Good discussion, he comes across as very genuine and on point.

Fauci, Birx, Redfield, the FBR cabal from the 80s. Fauci was initiated into the club back in 1979. Fauci's entrance into the permanent bureaucracy club...received the Flemming award in 1979 and 5 yrs later becomes the director of NIAID in 1984. One must be recognized by the POTUS to receive the Flemming award.

Fauci was propelled to stardom back in 1988:

Source: newspaper clipping from NY Daily News, Oct 16, 1988 (pg 45).
Brooklyn boy grew to be Bush's hero (paid subscription only).

I wonder how many 'resets' civilization has gone through. At least from every pandemic throughout history.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Good question, I think no, but Ron C0deMonkey comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I hadn't heard of it RQ! Interesting link to the OLD BROKEN CROW callout of Mitch McConnell by POTUS45 though!

I'm a bit brain dead to understand the game tonight... 5am here and I need to sleep.

To save space, there is a really odd 5 part retweet by Dept of Defense of SecDef starting 14:05:57 on 24th:

Part 1- has all wrinkled flags with silver arrow head finials... only the Space Force flag is "ironed" - the rest are wrinkled!

Part 2 has situation room photo with TVs and 8 digital clocks,

Part 3 has situation room photo with TVs and 6 digital clocks,

Part 4 has situation room photo with TVs and 8 digital clocks,

Part 5 has situation room photo with TVs and 8 digital clocks, BUT all clocks have 1 digit partially obscured... and on screen are the only ones wearing masks (black).

There are lots of numbers worth analysing in the text of each part of the tweet but I just don't have enough focus left tonight to process it.

Hopefully someone else can take a look at it?

edit on 24-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving All... 🍁

Just wrote a probably way to long post...lol...God decided to edit or I pushed the wrong thing

Pretty much just wanted to say, enjoy the Family, Kids, Animals, Nature and some good food and laughs tomorrow. Life and People are a delightful pain-in-the-ass in mostly Good ways. Try and remember that seemingly insignificant moment that someone shared something that opened your mind and changed you for the better...Pass it Forward 🥰

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Ok, that is a HOLY COW! moment. That qualifies as a "Q proof" I do believe.

Scott will be free then. He couldn't be in on it from the start at least.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Ive heard a group trashing Flynn saying he was encouraging people to go but I remember the opposite.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Sabrechucker

By utilizing a combined visual and text data morsel that is both funny and thought provoking you in effect bypass the mental resistance of those you hope to reach.

lol PNAS

Need old school to it lay it down in their Speak. It brightened this old dude's day.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Huckabee punching upwards...

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join