It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes, that point and why are they so hell-bent on jabbing every living soul including forgotten Amazon tribes, AND animals.?? Sure feels like a deep very dark conspiracy agenda.

Tinfoil hat on: What if not's A demon, but one or more off-world civilizations very similar to us in appearance that have a contract on this planet and it's soon to expire. The governors of our planet have been served and have until 2030 to fulfill their orders. The mRNA vax, gene therapy whatever one wants to call it to reducing carbon down to Net-Zero, synthetic food, WATER, energy, infrastructure, planetary monetary system, to prepare us and the planet for visitors.

Ok, that's out there but damn, who knows with all this lunacy going on. Meh, either way it's all about control & power.

Else, on the flip-side the ruling elite want a reset, a return to Feudalism...Neo-feudalism to knock the serfs back down so they can pretend to be gods.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
In case noone noticed, DanScavino has not tweeted since Nov 01 2021 22:35:58.

... That's 4 days!

Recall that there was a decode not long back about threats to Dan Scavino if he tweeted the #55 "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." on behalf of President Trump?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
In case noone noticed, DanScavino has not tweeted since Nov 01 2021 22:35:58.

... That's 4 days!

Recall that there was a decode not long back about threats to Dan Scavino if he tweeted the #55 "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." on behalf of President Trump?

Wrote a long post regards ten days from nov 2 to nov 11, got gobbled but will shorten the gist, our Majestic kiwi friend > www.youtube.com... < also states that 2 to 11 nov is in play atm, many here feeling lots at play behind the scenes, imo massive huge so will start bleeding through and betcha be assisted with some xlent public opinion peaces from our likely suspects lol, the ten days to be doing with the difference in julian and gregorian calends never clicked for me because both are false time 12 moonths calends, feel 12 n 13 th nov will be flint sparks towards sacred ritual fires of timeline changes , something like what Clif High supposed, mike obama obvious and n cuffs, we will see, imo unbelievable what is being left behind the scenes so far, spose military precision and complete control starting to feel more in allignment, these days i sense that there be few here who are not anchors of goodness etc and feel the lighthouse energies needed soon need preparing more nowish.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
On the subject of Ashley Biden's diary ...

She speaks plainly of being sexualized at a young age and having showers with her dad.

What may not be apparent to all, is that her accounts and obvious confusion are near identical to what Mk Ultra victims describe. So much of her written words line up with many victims accounts.

Did Hunter also go through the same program? Well, he has a great many self destruction tenancies that also line up with Mk Ultra victims accounts.

Did Joe know his children were 'going through the program.' Did he volunteer them? If yes, then this is a remarkable live example of MK Ultra in action controlling the people that they violated as children.

And on it goes, generation after generation.

P

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 5th

KU V21.57 051121 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) Chuck Grassley tweets since Oct 30th, 2018 now included in new tab "ChuckGrassley Tweets". His tweets also added to "Main Decode Results", "Posts per Day Calendar", "Clock Search", etc. So same automated decodes applied as for the others! Adds another approx 400k decodes.
2) All Tweeters tweets updated to approx 10pm Est on Nov 5th.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you!

P

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
ETMN ,,,,makes as much sense as everything else!

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Room 11. Space Force is running the show. Needed a pirates perspective for opposing viewing eyes. Er matter was diagnosed as a hernia but rather quantum and quessy. Let's be supportive to unprepared. Love unities a s questions plant seeds of truth,no matter What. If I am a larp, then let's just agree on a day to take our power back. Durham's competing and thanks for being a part of this privilege. Medicine channels at least are honestly how our future leaders shall be kept under wtp balance. I bor, ai is why the real was last. I love you all and I will help anyone. Fore it's aight out of sight. Different levels, different devils. Sorry for being frank. Blades get to the truth. Blades unearth the truth that made it a story circus. Dash and rel and cranky are the sages of this crusade only of the brave.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Guess I'm guna have to do the Boomerang ones today then...

...BOOM..Emergency Room... Ang(ina)?

Gimme an hour1

Think I'd better take a mental break. Just finished reading about how Durham is investigating Fiona Hill (she testified at President Trump's 1st Impeachment hearing). Can't tell if she's GOOD or BAD.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Also, 11/11 is supposed to be a big day this year from our (Patriot's) perspective.

Will catch up on the thread in 6 hours. Bedtime.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
8 dead, hundreds injured at Astroworld fest Friday night, hours after stampede

Houston Fire Department and Harris County medics transported 23 people to hospitals, 17 of those patients were taken away during the worst of the ordeal, according to Peña, who also said CPR had to be performed on 11 of the victims. HFD had 55 units in-service for the festival, Peña said.

Come on man! 23 17 11 55

Some comms going on it seems.

P

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think you are 100% spoton with that... Im listening to this livestream now and this really seems staged BIG time ..
What the...

With "staged" I don't mean that nothing happend, but there must be an agenda behind this ....

SatNam

edit on 6/11/2021 by eriathwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Queen continues recovery as 95-year-old monarch is driven around her Sandringham estate in Range Rover (while her corgi gets a Land Rover to itself)

Dog in a separate car.

And her 105-mile flight to Sandringham for the weekend comes after insiders said the Queen was determined to host her family at the estate for Christmasthis year after the pandemic forced them to scrap last year's event.

determined + Christmas.

Queen's 'emptiness and loneliness' after the death of her father revealed in new letters

The letters from the monarch and her son Prince Charles to Michael Farebrother, a former Grenadier Guard and the Prince of Wales’ private tutor who died in 1987 aged 67, which spanned over 40 years, are set to be auctioned off.

They will be soldas part of a collection, with never-seen-before photographs of the royal family and the notes which lay bare some of the royals’ most private thoughts.

The album is being sold on December 7.
edit on 6-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

FYI 13Kiwi20qYes, I have been noticing quite a few 11.11s encoded in timestamps of posts that have been pointed to over last week or so. It's at about the level of one in 4 compared to 11.3, 11.5... but is more than 11.6.

Re the Julian/Gregorian 10 days difference and returning to Julian calendar... maybe that is just step 1? Then maybe we return from there to greek or Egyptian calendar and from there back to sumerian, and eventually back to the natural cycles rather than a calendar at all? In other words - Is TIME going to be UNRAVELLED?

Re a lot happening behind the scenes, I've seen rumours that there's a lot happening around South China sea that, when revealed, will help kill MSM - because it has been soooo significant that they have no excuse NOT to have covered it.

Lastly, writing this has just given me a mini-epiphany. I've posted before about how @realdonaldtrump tweets oft contained SO typos such as SOO, SOOO SOOOO, SOOOOO... I'm wondering if the S stands for SUN cycles - and the O for Moon cycles?
edit on 6-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I looked up those numbers as an IP address. Resolves to a telecom company in Canada called Telus.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Evening All... 🍂

Geez, this nonsense is testing my resolve, lol, I know I’m not alone ! One of the great things about hitting 49+ years old, lol, yeah, yeah, the 50’s, is having enough life experience and energy left to challenge absurdity with confidence and wisdom. It becomes easier everyday to stand my ground with logic and integrity and I believe it matters A LOT to lead by example, lololo...a term I learned working in corporate America...Thanks for giving me the tools to play the game.

The hardest part is my darn emotional temper, cause we usually lose when we give in to that lower vibration. Our foes that lack empathy will seize those opportunities to gaslight...ugh...Hold the Line Friends. Once we get rid of these tyrants, we still have to rebuild society and cope with with global cooling.

vimeo.com...

I'm feeling this too and trying to remember that rome wasn't built in a day etc. etc. so, if they planned this decades ago, our resolve must see this through for decades to benefit the future generations and not necessarily expect any immediate results. Trying to stay afloat in all the info and calm the seas of my emotion. Aint easy.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

There are some interesting GEMATRIA EQUIVALENTS for ASTROWORLD!!

ASTROWORLD gematria = 145, 870, 1375 (Simple, English, Jewish)

Equivalents:

White house, Is tracking biden, COVID XIX, All or nothing, Benjamin Gantz, Three gorges dam, Navy Times, Fifth density, The tribe of Azzah, Jorge Bergoglio, Nostradamus, Vincent Fuska, Decipher zodiacs, Earth is a test, Clear prophecy, ID prophecy data, Time to go home, Ark of Covenant, Anon mess age sage, I on the prize

But the posts pointed at by the gematria are even more relevant:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: l/hYVcRn No.149151705 📁
Nov 12 2017 16:24:44 (EST)
::::WARNING::::
This is not a game!
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:

www.nytimes.com...📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 5th and 6th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 969386 No.579222 📁
Mar 7 2018 14:20:58 (EST)
SEC Test 1
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 5th.

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 563afa No.1419720 📁
May 15 2018 11:06:44 (EST)
Autists - we thank you.
Patriots - we thank you.
We came here for a reason.

Freedom of information.
No filters.
History books.
Be proud.
TOGETHER.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 5th and Nov 11th (11.11).
Note also the 8 dead links to 8chan, links to Autists/Patriots.

edit on 6-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Since the Fact Checkers are in revolt this may be true.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla apparently has been arrested for Fraud relating to the Covid Vaccine. Just a couple of days ago there was the whistleblower claiming that the clinical trials were rigged. Nothing new from what I have seen with other clinical trials funded by the companies producing the vaccines. #Pfizergate has been hiding behind the scenes.

This might fit in with the new Pool posts:

If not now, when?
A megaphone...announcement.
A super nova sun...going nuclear.

Then there is the picture of a woman carrying two pails of water on a long stick heading to a river in the winter.

Primo Levi, a survivor of the Holocaust held in Auschwitz seems to be the connection.

He wrote stories and books about life and death in the extermination camps which coincides with the vaccines and now Gates new threat of the smallpox pandemic to be released upon the survivors. We are in a similar place with a live extermination event taking place and future ones being prepared.

If Not Now, When? by Levi Is about a band of Jews who continue to battle the retreating German army. I think Pool is suggesting that even as the evil empire begins to retreat we cannot, and must not stop our reveals and continue to seek justice.

The Megaphone...We need to continue to communication but the real announcements need to be amplified. Maybe a major announcement will be made such as Biden being removed from office, the CEO of Pfizer being arrested and Project Veritas with the Diary refusing to be intimidated.
With that arrest down goes Fauci, Teddros and Gates because Bourla is going to sing like a bird.

The Super Nova sun mean just that...the news will be explosive!

As for the picture of the woman with the long stick carrying two pails of water..there is The story of the Woman With The Cracked Bucket. One bucket was new but the other was cracked and she would lose half of the water each day. When asked why not replace she answered just look at the pathway. On the side with the cracked water dripping she had planted seeds and beautiful flowers were growing while the other side had none.
"Magic happens when there is a shift in Perception."

www.virian.co...>trends>pfizer-ceo-albert-bourl...
thegreatestbooks.org...>authors
aprildechagas.com...>2018/07/12>the-woman-w...

Just for interest the meaning of Levi is united, joined in harmony. Hopefully this means the vaxed and unvaxed will join together united and in harmony against a common threat.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, re "Then there is the picture of a woman carrying two pails of water on a long stick heading to a river in the winter.":

Is this a reference to the SCALES of JUSTICE?

How do you measure WEIGHT/MASS of EVIDENCE? = WATER displacement (Eureka!)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

There are some interesting GEMATRIA EQUIVALENTS for ASTROWORLD!!

ASTROWORLD gematria = 145, 870, 1375 (Simple, English, Jewish)

Equivalents:

White house, Is tracking biden, COVID XIX, All or nothing, Benjamin Gantz, Three gorges dam, Navy Times, Fifth density, The tribe of Azzah, Jorge Bergoglio, Nostradamus, Vincent Fuska, Decipher zodiacs, Earth is a test, Clear prophecy, ID prophecy data, Time to go home, Ark of Covenant, Anon mess age sage, I on the prize

But the posts pointed at by the gematria are even more relevant:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: l/hYVcRn No.149151705 📁
Nov 12 2017 16:24:44 (EST)
This is not a game!

www.nytimes.com...📁
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 5th and 6th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 969386 No.579222 📁
Mar 7 2018 14:20:58 (EST)
SEC Test 1
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 5th.

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 563afa No.1419720 📁
May 15 2018 11:06:44 (EST)
Autists - we thank you.
Patriots - we thank you.
We came here for a reason.

Freedom of information.
No filters.
History books.
Be proud.
TOGETHER.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 5th and Nov 11th (11.11).
Note also the 8 dead links to 8chan, links to Autists/Patriots.

This is not a game!

www.nytimes.com...📁

This ^^^ would directly connect to Veritas getting raided. I feel that the raid has more to do with the NYPravda depo on cat lady Astor coming up versus Team Joe - as Team Joe just brought the forgotten Diary and shined a light on Veritas. NYPravda is the nexus of information/disinformation dissemination, and exposing it through depo is treason in their eye.

Save space.

This is odd.

THE WHITE HOUSE HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION

Besides the obvious Q, she HATED Johnson, as did nearly every other human being on the planet. Seems rather an odd piece of nostalgia to put up now.

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join