It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy vacationers are foaming with rage: show vaccination records, end up next to the pizza oven

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Why don't the vaccinated ask to sit outside with the unvaccinated? They are after all vaccinated; what are they worried about?

There's one other way of putting this that they cannot grasp at all. It goes like this:

If say, specific specialties like XYZ Infectious Disease medical personnel are supposed to be vaccinated from said XYZ Infectious Diseases, so they can handle patients infected with said XYZ Infectious Diseases safely, then this logically says they have little to nothing to worry about. Or they wouldn't treat said patients infected with said XYZ Infectious Disease in the first place.

Ergo, if you got your 'vid shots, you should be as safe as the above hypothetical personnel.

That one really throws a wrench in the gears once they think about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Entitled vaxed demanding the heathens suffer in every imaginable way - they can't stand seeing an unvaxed heathen being treated so well with great views and fresh air.

Must be difficult being a good little government sheep and being treated like a.....sheep.

haha, entitled idiots getting what they deserve - a taste of their own medicine.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They segregated colored folks and white folks not that long ago the same way.

Manufactured bigotry and fear

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
hey just be glad they are not putting you IN the oven yet...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They are not being forced to sit next to and oven.
Get up and leave.

Now if they only did that to Jews...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

You mean me, as someone with obey level 0 and COVID vaccine status: refusenik?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Well you are German...Ordnung über Alles (Order above all).

And that's what this is about. As a Dutchman working in Germany I know Germans intimately.

They'll stop at a red pedestrian light in the middle of the night on an abandoned crossing because it's the law.

They can't help themselves.

You would think that if you know that not showing a vaccination card gets you a seat on the terrace you'd keep that thing in your pocket when you go to a restaurant...but Germans, being Germans, just can't help themselves.

This could just as well have been about Germans complaining about zip merging on the highway. when two lanes go into one, the rules say you should drive to the end of your lane and merge with the traffic in the other lane. In Germany this works like clockwork. Abroad you'll usually see a lot of Germans stuck on the end of the left lane with nobody letting them merge because everybody who has been standing in that queue on the right side is of the opinion you should have just joined the queue at the back.

Germans get furious over this behavior because it's the law, it's what the signs say. I guess being German only works well if you are in Germany.

Lovely people, just a little stuck up on rules.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

lol I totally agree, most are like that. Cultural mentality.

That's cherry on this cake of hypocrisy.

Oh I have to add it's regional too. That mentality.

Add: But I do not think you understood or read the whole thread.
edit on 9.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah no I got the hypocrisy of complaining about not being allowed something while gleefully cheering on denying others the same...

I do think you have to differentiate between the "sheep" who just do what they are told and those that are actively persecuting people who are not doing what is being told.

As it stands, the suggestion seems to arise that anybody who is vaccinated wants unvaccinated people send to special camps.

While the truth is, most vaccinated don't care about what others do and vice versa. Resisting these government guidelines and rules means you have to sacrifice comfort.

Most people aren't willing to do that, it's their free choice.

By all means, slap the digital sh*t out of Governments, the CDC, the NWO, and people persecuting the unvaxxed.

The crux of this story, for me, is in the fact that we do not know if the subject of this debate, the German guy, is cheering on the persecuting of the unvaxxed.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Oh I have to add it's regional too. That mentality.

Of course I said Germany...not Freistaat Bayern.

Oh and Hamburg...got to give a little love to those guys because they still ignore the no-smoking rules in bars. After 20:00 the ashtrays get placed on the bar and you can enjoy a smoke inside a kneipe...that's heaven.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I got Covid this time last year. I feel I have a natural immunity but I don't browbeat my peers to not get the vaccine. It sure is the other way around though. People are down right evil if you say you don't want the vaccine. They want to refuse your right to live if you do not get it. Even though the research is showing a natural immunity is much better than the vaccine, they still demand you get the gene therapy experiment.

I wont ever get it. My whole family depends on me working but if it is forced, I would rather rob a bank or better yet one of those pharmaceutical executives pushing this fear. I have worked for a living for my entire life but everything tells me this vaccine is dangerous. I wont get it. Whatever..

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

I do think you have to differentiate between the "sheep" who just do what they are told and those that are actively persecuting people who are not doing what is being told.

I did several times in this thread

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

If you did I stand corrected.

It's just that I get so damn tired of this dichotomy.

If you got vaccinated then you are against people who are not vaccinated.

Can't I just be a guy who got vaccinated but doesn't agree with these draconian rules that they are implementing?

And by not agreeing with it do I absolutely have to "get up, stand up" and stand beside my unvaccinated brothers and sisters in their struggles against the system?

I'm standing outside smoking my cigarette in a dark corner like a pariah but now I'm suppose to really care?

I wish all those that are unvaccinated good luck in their fight but we all know where this is going to end, right?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

or someone getting cremated cause the vax gave them a heart attack, or stroke, or covid, or any of the other number of side effects that comes along with the jab.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

originally posted by: zosimov

What concerns me more is your cry against discriminating and ridiculing the unvaxxed while at the same time you are somehow doing the same from the other angle...classy.

There is nothing "concerning" about the OP. Maybe a bit of histrionics on your part?

Gee..thanks for the psychological analysis. It's nice when people start to insult...sets the mood.

Anyway, the OP is the equivalent of a kid not getting an ice cream but than laughs when the kid that did get the ice cream drops it.

What is gained with this attitude except more division.

Really, because in all honesty, most of us do it. Call it 'just desserts', karma, divine intervention etc. when situations become opposite of the intended result and the negatively targeted become the recipients of better fortune than those originally intended. Especially when they have done nothing wrong.

It's not like they were headed to a firing squad or anything. Quite simply, they received less than ideal seating at a restaurant.

People actually find a flicker of hope (and humor) when that random wheel of fortune smiles upon them through no intention on their part. Or you could call it dumb luck. That's all.
edit on 11-9-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Yeah well...I'll summarize what it is I have been trying to say from the start.

The article is about Germans questioning why they have to sit inside while following the rules, while everybody else (vaccinated and unvaccinated) sit outside because they bent the rules a little.

Bending the rules is very natural for Italians...not so much for Germans.

So the only karma here to be "celebrated' is the tendency of Germans to place order over everything and it is not working out so well abroad....as always.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yeah well...I'll summarize what it is I have been trying to say from the start.

The article is about Germans questioning why they have to sit inside while following the rules, while everybody else (vaccinated and unvaccinated) sit outside because they bent the rules a little.

Bending the rules is very natural for Italians...not so much for Germans.

So the only karma here to be "celebrated' is the tendency of Germans to place order over everything and it is not working out so well abroad....as always.

Yep! Because dutifully following all the rules without question isn't necessarily going to get you what you want. In fact I would wager it's the rule breakers that get what they want, set standards, change lives and change the world. Compliancy doesn't go far in the game of life. Here's the thing. It was their choice to follow the rules. Here's the problem: they didn't know what they would win by following the rules. Knowledge is a powerful thing. A little defiance here and there can be a good thing.

And here's the another thing. It isn't even the obedient that are being snickered about here. It's the fact that the majority of humans have not been vaccinated. They are falsely labeled, demonized, ostracized, their quality of life, livelihood and even their lives are threatened, legally and openly. So really, no, most don't give a hoot about their 'pain' and in these times, about all you can do sometimes is give a snicker when the rule followers of Covid mandates are at a bit of a disadvantage, albeit a very small one.

There have been countless people that have come out on the news sharing their medical reasons for denying vaccinations, with doctors support of anti-vaxxing in their particular case. I don't hear the vaccinated coming out to defend their right to live by not getting a vaccine. In fact I haven't heard any pro-vaxxers come out and support the thousands of people who literally cannot get the vaccine or they will die. The divide is those who want to live vs those who want to live. It's simply a matter of what it takes to live and each person should be making their own decision. And we should be celebrating that.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Why do you expect people to stand up for your rights?

Are you special?

Remember when we massively dropped Apple, Nike and Coca-Cola when we learned they are among the major companies to have lobbied against the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act?

Yeah, me neither because nobody gives 2 f*cks about some Uyghurs in Xinjiang.

But you are special..we should be outraged!!!

Anti-vaxxers just happen to be on my radar because I visit ATS but in my daily life I don't give it a second thought.

And to be fair, it is kind of hypocritical for you to expect that of me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join