It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy vacationers are foaming with rage: show vaccination records, end up next to the pizza oven

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Fear is the worst counselor, therefor, I won't judge anybody who got fearmongered into the shot or even coerced because of their job.

I do. These people's fear is why this #'s happening. Every single person that was scared and allowed themselves to be coerced into giving up everybody's freedom. This is their fault.
edit on 8/9/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I agree with this.

There is still a difference for me between actively pushing and cheering the separation and passively enabling it. Both add to the cause but only one does it with full intend and awareness.

It's like the difference someone pushing me into a pond actively or rumbling into me by accident. One is direct cause and action, the other is circumstance happening because of many other factors, like not being cautious.

One is evil intend the other is innocent. Both are at fault for me falling into the pond. Only one I can really be angry about.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out

because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the vaccinated
and there was no one left
because I was sweating my arse off next to a pizza oven

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What if the vaccination was more than 7 months ago, and has become mostly worthless?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
European clowns foaming with rage. I'd pay green money to watch that!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So where are the restrooms? are they segregated? are there only outside service persons? outdoor only chefs? Not to mention the queue where everybody waits to get seated. This is a feel-good tactic, that may only slightly slow "the spread" it won't kill COVID but it will kill a lot of small businesses

The only way to eliminate this is by boycotting, and that will take time and discipline I don't think the average Joe has anymore.

Sooner or later businesses would have to remove exclusionary tactics, most small businesses need every patron they can get. Even losing 10% is too much when they are struggling already.

The problem is most businesses survived on PPP loans etc. now they have to have traffic and customers.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I really hope this kind of pushback continues and blowbacks on politician faces.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Yeah I'm back for more...

See...what you should be angry about is governments imposing rules that exclude people who choose not to be vaccinated.

Instead we are laughing our asses of because some German guy has to sweat near a pizza oven...serves him right!

Serves him right..what?

If you are such a fighter for personal freedom you should be able to respect anybody else's choice to get vaccinated.

The vaccinated aren't the ones imposing these rules, I don't see people with pitchforks casing unvaxxed into leper colonies.

oh..and on the article itself..how many pizza ovens does a pizzeria have?

It's complete clickbait. Everybody knows, in a popular tourist destination, you make reservation if you want a specific seat whether this is inside or outside.

Anyway...I'm done now. Carry on.

(nothing personal by the way, just making discussion, I still like you as a poster)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

It's about seating and pizza today,
it'll be about fertile eggs, sperm, and clean blood tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
LMFAO, you get what you deserve/earn in life, no? Karma watches pretty intensely, I'd say putting a smarmy German next to ovens (WW2 reference, I presume)) is as good a way as any to make a point.

So...an Italian puts a German next to an oven and that's a sign of karma?

Not getting it. (you DO know what Italy was up to in WWII right?)

anyway...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is a kind gesture by the restaurant owners. It could actually keep pregnant unvax women from losing their babies, due to the disgusting protein spike shedding coming from the injected. Maybe the heat from the ovens will purify the air around the spike shedders.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
(responding to article not a poster)

Maybe don't be so smug about creating second class citizens.

If you don't like the rules change them, right?
edit on 9 8 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So, depending on the weather, you could be better off being unvaccinated than vaccinated there. Sounds kind of like I would rather be unvaccinated if it is nice outside. You can just tell them you are not vaccinated then they will stick you outside if it is nice out. But if it is raining, you would need a vaccine passport to go inside out of the bad weather.

Cheat.
edit on 8-9-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

See...what you should be angry about is governments imposing rules that exclude people who choose not to be vaccinated.

I really do. You don't get it but it's ok. Woosh, the point went over your head the third time now.

Can't help you really. It's not personal, you just don't get it. You fell trap to trying to squeeze me into a label.
edit on 8.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Why don't the vaccinated ask to sit outside with the unvaccinated? They are after all vaccinated; what are they worried about?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But if they lie, they compromise their internal believe system. They want the benefits but only if it fit's their personal well being.

Like I wrote, people from all sides are being tested currently. And it's not blood samples or swaps.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

The article doesn't say if this option is given or denied. I guess it would fly as long as the patron has enough seats for every unvaccinated customer.

A smart business won't allow it because every vaccinated person outside, leaving a free table inside, means one less for every next customer that does not have a passport. That's loosing money. In the end the patrons are just following law and respecting the vaccinated decision.

Want to have that passport then stick to it and all it entails. If not, throw it away. Very simple.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm sure you're the one missing the point. Yes, creating a divide based on not complying isn't smart or friendly. The idea behind this article is that these rules are and were created because of the willingness to obey. Whether it was out of fear for their safety(health), financial gain or loss(job), repercussions(nasty looks or comments), or virtue signaling(SJW) they were willing to separate themselves from the unvaccinated; They accept the discrimination as long as it doesn't effect them, and ironically cry discrimination when it does.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just say that you don't know where you're vaccine passport is. that won't be a lie if you don't know which pocket it is in without searching.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I really do. You don't get it but it's ok. Woosh, the point went over your head the third time now.

Can't help you really. It's not personal, you just don't get it. You fell trap to trying to squeeze me into a label.

If you don't want to discuss your own thread that's fine, no need for the Ad Hominem.

Circle-jerks are awkward when you planned for a game of monopoly....I'll take my board and leave you guys to it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join