It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy vacationers are foaming with rage: show vaccination records, end up next to the pizza oven

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out

because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the vaccinated
and there was no one left
because I was sweating my arse off next to a pizza oven

Actually I think this quote applies a bit better.

"Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

We say, the echo comes back the way you shouted.

Your first post was clutching on straws, calling me a cry and telling me how classy I am. What you fail to understand is that none of the things you brought up are relevant or topic.

If you could be bothered to read only the first paragraph, my opinion about it is clear. But you refuse to do that, instead you made up your mind the second you posted.

Also please, go ad hominem on me and I tell you why you # up, that's not ad hominem, that's rubbing your nose into the nonsense you write.

This isn't a circle jerk by far. The hypocrisy in your second post is stretching towards infinity. Your post is exactly the stance I was pointing out that is the problem. Only when you get some of your own medicine, you scoff off and play the victim.

Classy dude, classy.

Also:

If you don't want to discuss your own thread that's fine, no need for the Ad Hominem.

You wrote you are finished here. Your words make no sense.
edit on 8.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The irony of some Germans bitching about being to close to the oven.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

How very nice of you to reply with substance.

Let's skip the childish bits and cut to the chase, shall we...

If you could be bothered to read only the first paragraph, my opinion about it is clear.

I did...

To show those that are vaccinated and gleefully cheering the discrimination of unvaccinated people, that the coin can flip very easy.

So...I read your translated part and the original article and I am not seeing anybody cheering on the discrimination of unvaccinated people. Now if I missed this part I would love that you correct me and point me to where this is said.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So...I read your translated part and the original article and I am not seeing anybody cheering on the discrimination of unvaccinated people. Now if I missed this part I would love that you correct me and point me to where this is said.

I would love it, if you could point out where I wrote that in the article there is "cheering on the discrimination of unvaccinated people." Please do so.

Are you just making things up at this point?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"I did my civil duty" aka "I just followed orders".

Priceless.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

sooo...the first paragraph of your thread, which you recommend me to read, isn't related to the actual thread?

First, I am really not in Schadenfreude about this. Things like these need to happen more often though. To show those that are vaccinated and gleefully cheering the discrimination of unvaccinated people, that the coin can flip very easy.

I was assuming that "things like these" was referring to the article...

You are right...this went way over my head.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
See, you got it finally.
And the rest was just your imagination going wild.

Add: You seem to be the only one having this comprehension problem.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I guess I'll add another example.

When segregation between white and black Americans was legal, were white people only going to those establishments reluctantly? It was accepted without thought because that was the norm. Back to this story, if the German tourist didn't complain, would we have been aware of the discrimination? Sometimes it takes eating your own foot to realize you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JefeFeesh

I'm sure you're the one missing the point. Yes, creating a divide based on not complying isn't smart or friendly. The idea behind this article is that these rules are and were created because of the willingness to obey. Whether it was out of fear for their safety(health), financial gain or loss(job), repercussions(nasty looks or comments), or virtue signaling(SJW) they were willing to separate themselves from the unvaccinated; They accept the discrimination as long as it doesn't effect them, and ironically cry discrimination when it does.

Yes this one. Not more and not less

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What's the use for the article on some disappointed German?

Isn't that like posting a story about a father who shoots up his whole family and gets sentenced to life in jail and than use it to say: "see pro-abortion folks, that's what happens when you kill your children"

Your point and the articles seem to not be related.

Now would those Germans have demanded that they eat separate from the unvaccinated and this was the result I would have laughed all the way along with you.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JefeFeesh

I'm sure you're the one missing the point. Yes, creating a divide based on not complying isn't smart or friendly. The idea behind this article is that these rules are and were created because of the willingness to obey. Whether it was out of fear for their safety(health), financial gain or loss(job), repercussions(nasty looks or comments), or virtue signaling(SJW) they were willing to separate themselves from the unvaccinated; They accept the discrimination as long as it doesn't effect them, and ironically cry discrimination when it does.

Than this inherently means you condemn those who choose to be vaccinated while demanding not to be discriminated against for not being vaccinating.

what a conundrum.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What's the use for the article on some disappointed German?

I thought you read both the translation and the original source? It isn't only about a German, the quote was from a German but Italians complain too.

Isn't that like posting a story about a father who shoots up his whole family and gets sentenced to life in jail and than use it to say: "see pro-abortion folks, that's what happens when you kill your children"

It isn't. Where are you getting these examples?

Your point and the articles seem to not be related.

They are, believe me. Just not the way you want it to be.

Now would those Germans have demanded that they eat separate from the unvaccinated and this was the result I would have laughed all the way along with you.

Again, showing you did not understand. The German, good citizen complains about being discriminated because of his vaccine status. Saying they did their civil duty getting vaccinated, while implying everyone that didn't, is not fulfilling the civil duty.

Get it now?
And I wrote that everyone thinking this, should get the exact treatment. So they understand, that cheering for diversion (what you try to slip me under but fail) can fire back greatly. I wrote that I wish everyone of the vaccinated that are cheering for separation like this, should get this exact treatment.

So they wake up and see what they are actually cheering for.

I will ignore you from now on, last time I explained. Other member explained it to you too. You got enough attention, if you don't get it now you never will.

toodeloo

Just saw your other reply, I have to ask you, are you high currently? No offense. It would explain a lot.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
...but Italians complain too.

LOL. Like saying water is wet.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Again, showing you did not understand. The German, good citizen complains about being discriminated because of his vaccine status. Saying they did their civil duty getting vaccinated, while implying everyone that didn't, is not fulfilling the civil duty.

See...that's where this starts going loopy.

You assume that he is implying this, I can't make that up from the story.

Guy goes on a vacation. Gets told that you should be vaccinated to travel abroad, get told you have to show your vaccination card at restaurants and gets placed near an oven.

He followed the rules...pretty German thing.

Nowhere do I see him implying that those who do not follow the rules should be discriminated against.
edit on 8-9-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

That's exactly what it is, along with coercion to force the jab(s) on people.

You, too, can be special if you just bow down and take the jab(s)--what are we at now, three, is it four yet?

My porch is more comfortable than any restaurant. No "vaccination" required.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
*wildly gesticulates*
Cosa intendi dire?!?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Than this inherently means you condemn those who choose to be vaccinated while demanding not to be discriminated against for not being vaccinating.

what a conundrum.

Inherently - in a permanent, essential, or characteristic way.

I wouldn't have had anything to say if I wasn't being forced to take a shot or lose privileges. As I alluded to before, clean water fountains, bathrooms, front seats of public transportation, and even school were considered privileges back in the day. If this situation wasn't created, would it even be a topic? If you want to enact rules, don't be offended when you have to follow them, that's the bottom line. My brother got the shot, however he knows and respects my right to not get one myself. He doesn't push or expect me to get it. I have no issue with him. I do have an issue with the "get the shot or else" mentality. My brother also isn't the smartest guy. He plays online games and is quick to use the report feature when language or gameplay isn't in his favor, yet hypocritically complains when he is suspended for similar actions. I have no problem laughing at the predicaments he puts himself in, and that is how I see this tourist.

You are doing a lot of mental gymnastics to try to miss the point.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It would help a lot if the OP would translate the entire article...

It's about the cultural difference between Germans and Italians. One says "the law is the law", the other says "mehh..it's more like guidelines"...I'll let you guess which one says what.

It's about restaurants trying to stay afloat in this crisis.

And it's about people sharing tips on how to get an outdoor seat by bending the rules.

And it's about people getting upset with this because they can't get a seat outside because they follow the rules.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

It's about seating and pizza today,
it'll be about fertile eggs, sperm, and clean blood tomorrow.

Where do they have those kinds of restaurants ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join