It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Saying the Vaccine is CAUSING the Mutations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: MotherMayEye

A self administered vaccine could work, I guess. Yet I see plenty of comparisons to the flu vaccine and it's variable effectiveness.

Early days, I'd say see where we are winter 2022. Our countermeasures will hopefully improve... Or we'll all be popping boosters like crazy.

How do you know when the vaccine is not effective for you? Some people got Covid a month or two after their second jabs.

It's just not possible for all people to be effectively vaccinated at the same time and for the same length of time with these crap vaccines.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

This is what i wasnt sure about (your quote)

Natural immunity does nothing to stop a cold. Most people get one once a year at the least

There are roughly 200 known variants of what they call the common cold. Your natural immunity does actually do something to stop the cold, IF its the same variant of cold.

But I see you cleared that up the second time.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Do you have any sources to back your speculation. Unfortunately, no sources or data makes you look ignorant, and hurts your cause.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: rickymouse

That’s a really good idea, I would focus on foods that target RNA dependent RNA polymerase, protease inhibition, lectin binding, RNA interference, PAMP recognition by TLR, CLR etc., viral host cell binding, and proper activation of interferon pathways, mostly type 1, which help the cell activate its antiviral defenses inside the cell and signal the correct cells to come help from other areas.

Plus help out with the inflammatory signaling and preventing viral proteins from moving to the nucleus and interfering there. My guess, plants and fungi lol.

You and angelchemuel or whatever are two I really remember at being spot on with the natural remedy stuff, even hitting the same targets as pharmaceutical targets without nasty downstream impacts.

This is an interesting development. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There is a cause and affect between vaccines and mutations. Mutation is just another form of evolution - which is a direct response to surroundings. Of all the possible mutations the one likely to flourish is the one that evades the countermeasures to its productivity. Mutation also occurs in the absence of vaccines. But that still fits the scenario of a lifeform adapting to its surroundings when threatened. Whether the threat to its existence is natural or manmade the lifeform must still evolve in order to survive.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
It makes you sound ignorant and hurts your cause.

Vaccines do not CAUSE mutations.

Well, you're technically correct - the jabs themselves don't do anything. But once injected in people, the people jabbed not only cause mutations, they are much more likely to cause more virulent mutations than the unjabbed.

So, what does that make you?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo

This is what i wasnt sure about (your quote)

Natural immunity does nothing to stop a cold. Most people get one once a year at the least

There are roughly 200 known variants of what they call the common cold. Your natural immunity does actually do something to stop the cold, IF its the same variant of cold.

But I see you cleared that up the second time.

Not sure what part of ‘mutations’ you didnt understand and needed clarity.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The vaccine doesn't prevent infections

It is a shame that it doesn't, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I don’t know how you have come to your conclusion as factual when even the experts seem to believe the vaccines could be a contributing factor to the mutations. We just don’t know, and considering we have multiple seasonal influenza vaccine that they attempt to guess which mutation or variation is going to be the big virus for the seasonal outbreak your theory does not quite hold up.

So vaccines do not apparently cause a specific mutation to become dominant or we would not need multiple vaccines for influenza every season. Again, not even the experts seem to know. And since at least circumstantial evidence is pointing to a lab creating it, it very well could be engineered to mutate multiple times after vaccination.

For me personally, the premise that vaccines stop mutations or at least cause one mutation to be dominate makes no sense. Vaccines work with immune system to stop a virus from replicating or from having a field day before they give up and move to the next host. Since the virus is doing everything it can to stay alive in the host, it makes sense that it mutates to do just that, and I have seen reports of COVID mutating as many as 70 times in one host.

Not sure if it actually works that way but just makes a whole lot more sense than your own theory which you post as fact and claiming any other theories make everyone look dumb. Well I think the facts are still on vacation with this thing as it’s been politicized to the point where no one knows and some just say anything. We are currently facing the MU variant and our experts claim the next mutation is already brewing so who knows
edit on 8-9-2021 by Superecho2021 because: Correction

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

you have the comprehension issues here.

Last try

You said "Natural immunity does NOTHING to stop a cold" in your first post right?
I asked if you were sure that was right.

You then changed or amended what you said and actually contradicted yourself.

Can the natural immune have an effect against the common cold?

edit on 8-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Superecho2021

You

Vaccines work with immune system to stop a virus from replicating or from having a field day before they give up and move to the next host

The virus isn’t stopped in an instance. It still tries to replicate while it is being attacked by the immune system. During the replication process it might mutate just enough to “fool” the current host’s immune system to become “blind”. Then a virus variant is produced that can spread less hindered.

‘Leaky’ Vaccines Can Produce Stronger Versions of Viruses

www.healthline.com...

“We now are entering an era when we are starting to develop next-generation vaccines that are ‘leaky’ because they are for diseases that do not do a good job of producing strong natural immunity — diseases like HIV and malaria,” Read said.

What’s the answer?

Rigorous testing and vigilant monitoring of next-generation vaccines to prevent the evolution of more-virulent strains of viruses will help.

edit on 8-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just a curious question……if a strain is more dominant……how would the normal flu strain, not the cov2 virus that is supposedly the most dominant, still survive…….!?? Wouldn’t a dominate virus completely eradicate its competition…….???

I mean we’ve seen barely any ‘normal’ flu infections since the cov2…..

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

originally posted by: MetalThunder
It's not like it isn't TRUE

Vaccines Could Drive The Evolution Of More COVID-19 Mutants - NPR

Mutant coronaviruses can make vaccines less effective. At the same time, vaccines can contribute to virus mutations, but this is a slow process that should be manageable.

Are Vaccines Making COVID Worse?

Even CNN has conceded that: “Vaccination alone won’t stop the rise of variants and in fact could push the evolution of strains that evade their protection, researchers warned.”

The point of this thread is to talk about current mutations that are dominant. These are not caused by the vaccines. Vaccine induced immunity that is very specific can drive mutations, like antibiotics can however this takes a long time and there is no evidence this is happening right now. It is incorrect to say you know that mutations are being caused BY the vaccines. They are most likely selecting them to be more dominant however.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo

you have the comprehension issues here.

Last try

You said "Natural immunity does NOTHING to stop a cold" in your first post right?
I asked if you were sure that was right.

You then changed or amended what you said and actually contradicted yourself.

Can the natural immune have an effect against the common cold?

if you are going to quote me, use the quote function and quote all of it, dont cherry pick to imply I wasnt speaking about mutations.

Now, I have to quote me: The ability to rapidly mutate is why we have an annual flu vax and none for the common cold. Natural immunity does nothing to stop a cold. Most people get one once a year at the least.

You said yourself there are 200 varieties. Having one clearly does not provide natural immunity against another.

I really dont understand what ‘one last time’ you intend, when I have to keep pointing out what I EXACTLY said. You seem to be the one with comprehension problems. Or just want to pick a fight.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Leaky vaccines increase the likelihood of more mutations occurring. This is simply because there are many more copies of the virus being produced in a population. The more reproductions of the virus, the greater the chance of mutations occurring.
If a vaccine prevents infection from occurring, the virus doesn't reproduce in the vaccinated portion of the population. The vaccines that we have available now do not prevent infection.

The vaccines were never intended to stop the spread of infection, only mitigate the effects of being infected. The flip side of that mitigation process is the opportunity for a virus to reproduce even if it doesn't inflict a debilitating or life threatening condition. In short, you're spot on.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

It’s actually interesting, influenza should beat SARS-CoV-2 in the body. Unless, SARS-CoV-2 is already there. Or if you get them together or corona right after the flu you could die.

Flu likes to hide in birds, humans, pigs, then combine together in something like a pig, and then spread all over the place. It breaks its genome into something like 8 protected fragments that are released during infection and can be swapped with other flu viruses. When you’re immune your immune, it’s just that these things change so much we aren’t anymore, or we have so few circulating cells that recognize it that it doesn’t matter anymore.

With crap vaccines, like an immunocompromised host, you can push it to express these mutations more quickly. Because the mutated variant with a viable mutation would evade host immune responses while the old variant gets wiped by the immune responses. Like putting on a mustache or glasses to trick the cops. Yes our cells have receptors that are that specific.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It is a shame that it doesn't, isn't it?

Well it has more to do with the virus being RNA more than anything else. Smallpox vaccine is pure because it is a DNA virus and has had only one variant in 30,000 years. DNA has a lot more controls in place to replicate the same over and over.

We really need to think about what the purpose of the vaccine was really for. Dealing with a new virus it really took a toll on 15% of the population and it has protected that group and IMHO worked. Now the Goverment saying all kinds of crap has not helped in anyway.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

We really need to think about what the purpose of the vaccine was really for.

Mandated profit stream for big pharmaceutical.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Now the Goverment saying all kinds of crap has not helped in anyway.

Like…

US could reach herd immunity by summer, experts say

abcnews4.com...

“If you look at the planned rollout of the vaccines, we would hopefully get to that point by the end of the summer and the early fall,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, said.

The only people laughing are those that will make money from booster shots.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Huh, well that’s unexpected. Usually you want to prevent iron scavenging with bacteria. Now I’m off to read that thing, thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Mandated profit stream for big pharmaceutical.

That is it? Nothing else? 1000s of people all over the world doing their life's work just for this above with mRNA, mDNA and Viral vectors? BTW its well beyond a couple of "evil" companies, so there is more.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join