It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

But AG Bill Barr said there was no evidence of voter fraud. 🤣

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This is exactly where I have been with it, and have been for quite a few years. Things are changing in the world, election integrity is important, and we just need to take steps to actually address it. Not only will it not fix itself, it is very obviously becoming worse. The support for blatantly compromised systems has also increased pretty dramatically.

Had this approach happened before all of this mess, like many were advocating for, we would be looking at a much, much different situation. Orange man might even be in the White House. Actually putting Trump back in, at this point, would be unlikely to yield any beneficial results for our country without addressing a myriad of other factors that are not explicitly related to the election process though.

As it stands now, I think that absolute best path forward is to secure election integrity alongside making audits SOP. A lot of good work is going into investigating just what happened in the 2020 elections, and that intel is important!

Perhaps counterintuitively.. the more confidence we feel in a system, the more we need to constantly, consistently, and appropriately "check the results." I can even invoke the movie "Minority Report" here, where near religious confidence in a system led to severely negative outcomes.

If a beneficial 5th column existed (probably isnt quite the appropriate term), they would probably be telling folks much different things than they would think and doing much different things than many would imagine.

Given that.. they would be ignored. ¯|_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

This is exactly where I have been with it, and have been for quite a few years. Things are changing in the world, election integrity is important, and we just need to take steps to actually address it. Not only will it not fix itself, it is very obviously becoming worse. The support for blatantly compromised systems has also increased pretty dramatically.

Exactly. I don't think it's an accident or just misguided thinking that so much focus is put on everything except election reform. After the truth, proactive and effective election reform that eliminates loopholes and minimizes opportunities to cheat is the last thing the guilty want. So they distract and deflect.

Had this approach happened before all of this mess, like many were advocating for, we would be looking at a much, much different situation. Orange man might even be in the White House. Actually putting Trump back in, at this point, would be unlikely to yield any beneficial results for our country without addressing a myriad of other factors that are not explicitly related to the election process though.

And this is what doesn't add up for me. There were people calling out how problematic many aspects of the election process were/are, but no one seemed to have done anything about it. Initially, I though True The Vote had been monitoring these ballot boxes in the run-up to the election for exactly these purposes, and that's where the (purported) video came from. But no. People knew the weak links before the election, but did nothing to catch anyone in the act.

As it stands now, I think that absolute best path forward is to secure election integrity alongside making audits SOP. A lot of good work is going into investigating just what happened in the 2020 elections, and that intel is important!

It is sooooooo important! Securing the election process is absolutely crucial -- far more important than punishing the guilty. Audit's are also vital. Ideally such election reform would be so transparent and easily accessible that audits could be streamlined to be much more efficient and cost-effective.

Perhaps counterintuitively.. the more confidence we feel in a system, the more we need to constantly, consistently, and appropriately "check the results." I can even invoke the movie "Minority Report" here, where near religious confidence in a system led to severely negative outcomes.

LOL! I'm still of the opinion that authority must ALWAYS be questioned and defied when appropriate. We should never EVER assume "we've got this."

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: Klassified

But AG Bill Barr said there was no evidence of voter fraud. 🤣

He loves the BUSH family. Trump knew that. But Barr snookered Trump. Trump said New York construction industry is "tame" by comparison to D.C. cut-throating.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The insane push against Voter-ID is as over-the-top as the insane Corona vaccine pressures.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
LOL! I'm still of the opinion that authority must ALWAYS be questioned and defied when appropriate. We should never EVER assume "we've got this."

Right? I guess I dont even understand what the debate is, other than "well, my side won so.. nyah
"

Plenty of oddities occurred during all the investigations too, and you are probably more aware of those than I am. But, none of that really changes the core point. Which, is a point that stands without the presence of any identifiable fraud or corruption whatsoever.

Accurate, secure elections = good
Massive, quick changes to systems = weakening of said system

The latter part is exactly what happened in 2020. Even if no one was looking to take advantage of it, there were probably going to be serious problems. Whenever big changes are made quickly, they should be complemented by equivalent checks on the results. And, this situation comes on the heels of decades of questionable events as well as years of increasing political, cultural, and social division.

Seems really straightforward to me.

Then when we do add in all of these reports, like in the OP...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Plenty of oddities occurred during all the investigations too, and you are probably more aware of those than I am. But, none of that really changes the core point. Which, is a point that stands without the presence of any identifiable fraud or corruption whatsoever.

Accurate, secure elections = good
Massive, quick changes to systems = weakening of said system

This really does say it all. This is what it all comes down to. And this is the ultimate goal: Accurate and secure elections.

We achieve that through legislation and the necessary and appropriate processes.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thanks for adding your thoughts. I was hoping you would, and thanks for adding the link. I was looking out for updates, but hadn't seen any yet. I'll be reading the rest of that shortly...

ETA: I found the section under "What comes next?" of particular interest.

To date, law enforcement has not taken action.

Make no mistake, what we have found will be made known. If law enforcement doesn't initiate investigations, we have plans to release all data, all video, publicly.

We had this problem during the election. Our local, state, and federal law enforcement just seemed to shut down as if they were turned off like a switch when it came to anything election related. This should get interesting.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A majority of silicon valley are Democrats
a majority of the media are Democrats
A majority of the courts are Democrats
A majority of hollyweird are Democrats
A majorty of the FBI are Democrats
A majority of college academia are Democrats

The control everything now...this will go no where .
The went for a power grab under trump to make sure everything is under their control

Even elections

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Thanks for adding your thoughts. I was hoping you would, and thanks for adding the link. I was looking out for updates, but hadn't seen any yet. I'll be reading the rest of that shortly...

I've been watching for updates too -- I'll share anything I find (and apologies in advance if I re-post something after you do!)

Gateway Pundit posted a new interview with Steve Bannon and Heather Mullins of Real Americans Voice:

Heather Mullins on Massive Dropbox Stuffing Scandal: They Have Data from GA, AZ, WI and Several Other States – Average Leftist Operative Hit 23 Ballot Dropboxes a Night (VIDEO)

Heather Mullins: “This is huge… I came across a document a few months back… They have basically been collecting a bunch of geospatial data … that’s basically cellphone pings …. and creating software that can filter through this data and help them piece together what they now believe is ballot trafficking… So they collected this data over the last few months and not just in Georgia, but Arizona, Wisconsin, and several other states. In addition to that data in Georgia specifically, they have the corresponding dropbox footage because under Georgia law they’re supposed to be under surveillance. So now what they’ve been trying to piece together is to find the footage that corresponds with timestamps of these people that were going from dropbox to dropbox to dropbox. And what I’ve been told on average they visited 23-24 drop boxes (a night). So in the state of Georgia, you’re not allowed to harvest ballots; it’s illegal, so this is a crime if the Georgia Bureau of Investigations will take it up.”

This is all I've found so far.

ETA: I found the section under "What comes next?" of particular interest.

To date, law enforcement has not taken action.

Make no mistake, what we have found will be made known. If law enforcement doesn't initiate investigations, we have plans to release all data, all video, publicly.

We had this problem during the election. Our local, state, and federal law enforcement just seemed to shut down as if they were turned off like a switch when it came to anything election related. This should get interesting.

That's been sooooooooooo very frustrating. Even evidence handed to them on a silver platter is treated as if it has cooties. And now we've got Sheriff Penzone actively and loudly fighting the Senate subpoenas as well -- effectively fighting the effort to find any evidence, whether to prove election integrity or prove cheating.

For so many reasons, law enforcement is quickly losing what little public trust they already had. I don't like it, but if they aren't willing to step up to the plate and do their job, then this is what happens.
edit on 4-9-2021 by Boadicea because: Formatting -- took me a minute to figure out the problem!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
...Democrats...
...Democrats...
...Democrats...
...Democrats...
...Democrats...
...Democrats...

And Republicans in lockstep with them every step of the way. It's a Republican Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County that has fought the audit every step of the way and continues to defy a lawful court-affirmed Subpoena for election materials needed to complete the audit. We have a Republican County Recorder making the rounds on any and all news media that will have him to trash the audit and praise the 2020 election. It's a Republican Secretary of State in Georgia who continues to throw obstacles in the path of a full forensic audit, and an ongoing lawsuit to inspect the paper ballots. Every state in contention has Republicans singing the praises of their elections and standing in the way of audits.

We cannot afford to pretend like this is a left/right or Democrat/Republican problem. It's a dirty rotten criminally corrupt critter problem!

edit on 4-9-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

We live in a time of the Cult of the Poisoned Mind, as predicted by William Casey in 1981.

Strange times indeed

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

A majority of silicon valley are Democrats
a majority of the media are Democrats
A majority of the courts are Democrats
A majority of hollyweird are Democrats
A majorty of the FBI are Democrats
A majority of college academia are Democrats

Can you show me what you are using as the basis for any of these statements?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am cautiously optimistic (No biden will not be removed and Trump wont be put into office it doesnt work that way) but this may help improve election integrity.

I know the Judge in GA is running out of room fast with what has already been found, if proven this could tip the scales here.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

out of curiosity, which one's do you doubt?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude
Why don't we have ballots with serial numbers? They are matched to registered voters who have a copy of their signed, serial numbered ballot. Any questions come up and you just check the copy.

Because the criminals running the election know we will figure this out if they allow us to do that.

They need it to be easy to cheat because we are too smart for them and they know it. Even though they have tried to dumb people down with some success, there are way too many who have seen enough and have had enough of the DS's bull snip.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The republicans who do not want audits are bought and paid for democrat operatives.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: opethPA

out of curiosity, which one's do you doubt?

All of them, like any one should when someone makes a claim and even moreso when reading that claim on a very divided conspiracy forum.

If someone said the following I would have asked for those same metrics.

All domestic terrorists are white
All conservatives hate diversity
So on and so on

edit on 4-9-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

As more and more information on everything going on right now and in the past it’s obvious to me the entire election system is a psy-op giving us the illusion of choice.

Maybe 2% of the politicians actually think for themselves and want to do good for their constituents the rest are all on the same team and answer to the people pulling the strings. The entire system is garbage and corrupt and needs to be sh*tcanned.

The thing I cannot believe is that more people can’t see through it. There are no parties, it’s either good or evil at this point unfortunately

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

...Democrats...
...Democrats...
...Democrats...
...Democrats...
...Democrats...
...Democrats...

And Republicans in lockstep with them every step of the way. It's a Republican Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County that has fought the audit every step of the way and continues to defy a lawful court-affirmed Subpoena for election materials needed to complete the audit. We have a Republican County Recorder making the rounds on any and all news media that will have him to trash the audit and praise the 2020 election. It's a Republican Secretary of State in Georgia who continues to throw obstacles in the path of a full forensic audit, and an ongoing lawsuit to inspect the paper ballots. Every state in contention has Republicans singing the praises of their elections and standing in the way of audits.

We cannot afford to pretend like this is a left/right or Democrat/Republican problem. It's a dirty rotten criminally corrupt critter problem!

Those are Republicans In name only. Rino.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join