It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
YAWN...

Another baseless claim with no evidence released...

Do you not think the Republicans would have found ACTUAL evidence by now if there was election fraud on a large scale...

I am sure the people they had/have looking for it are slightly more thorough than you or this John Fredericks character.. (Who I am assuming is a right wing Trump supporter, can't be bothered to look him up)...

Just get over it... The election was fair... You lost... Biden, even with all his defficiencies, beat Trump... He may have had some good ideas, but he couldn't garner enough support to beat Biden...

You're coming off as sad, childish, bitter and twisted now...

FORGET ABOUT IT... GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES... YOU LOST>>>

PA

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Folks know your average american is going to believe whatever they are told. I dont know if evidence that election was legit or cheated would ever see the light of day. At this point even finding something that speaks truth to the election being stolen it would never see the light of day.

It would do more harm to America than good. Much more so today with our image in the world being in shambles as it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Boadicea

The republicans who do not want audits are bought and paid for democrat operatives.

I think you're right about that -- literally, not just figuratively. I think the term "RINO" was originally meant to mock, but it's now quite likely exactly what is going.

Although I am thinking and believing more and more that there are "DINOs" as well, and that many of the critters are neither true Democrats nor true Republicans, but serve a different master, and the same master.

"Democrat" and "Republican" is just a label they claim to exploit the power and privileges of the established parties.

I have been saying this the whole time and I believe over our many years here, you have said this before and are right of course.

IIRC you also believe like me that they are not true Liberals at all unless liberal means totilitarians and I missed that in "Civic's" in High School. They don't teach Civic's anymore. Instead it is "Social Studies" and I believe I was there for the transition to that Commie training and didn't catch the subtle name change meant everything changed.
As I recall, Trilateral commissioned Henry Kissinger said the USA had to dumb it's people down so the One World Gov could bring the rest of the world closer to us, and I don't have it handy to share here. I never forgot it and it influences my observations of the facts for what they really are. I can't unsee that anymore than I can the shooter on the grassy knoll taking out JFK from the front left, That in a frame by frame study in an elective College course on Mass Media that was about all I could take with my normie friends who didn't want the Sciences for a career.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: wdkirk

Those are Republicans In name only. Rino.

Possibly. Perhaps even probably. But they are still "Republicans" in name, so it's impossible to exclude them from the dirty rotten criminally corrupt critter brigade.

I would also, however, say the same about many Democrats, who use their power and positions and the Democratic platform/base for their own dirty rotten purposes.

Neither the average Republican nor the average Democrat wants or expects what they're getting from their party leaders. Hence the continuing rising numbers of Independents and third party registrations. People are leaving both parties for the same reasons.

It is the McConnell's, McCain's and the major double spies like the Grahamnesties that are doing us dirty. Liars who grandstand and steal the limelight with pomp and circumstance who never quite sign off on bringing anyone to reap the consequences of their own actions. McConnel just plays games all the way for the Dem's and slips them a haymaker when the cred of the R's is about to be rock bottom.
In short it is the leadership who then support the idiots like Corker who sold the whole country out and didn't stay for reelection. He also defends the family of the Criminal Dems with their hand out making millions with our enemies.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks for at least trying to put some info out there vs just opinion as fact.

The first link you have is from 2004 and talks about studies that don't really back any claim made.

The Quora link.. Also talks about the Supreme Court being a majority republican and not just the section you listed.

The Investors link is from 2016 and is an opinion piece.

When did requiring proof of something become a belief system? Belief systems are on display here all day so my asking for a source or proof of something is pretty much the opposite of a belief system.

Here are things I know for sure.. I didnt think Trump was a good president and I certainly don't believe Biden is a good president to this point thoguh I'm willing to give him the same four years as others.

Here is an example of something I believe because I can't prove it since it hasn't happened yet.. I believe that if Harris becomes president she will be worse then Trump or Biden.
edit on 6-9-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I dont see myself as a defeatest. I am a realist. Yea, many states, (Republican) have passed laws ensuring fair elections. It doesnt matter. In the States firmly controlled by Democrats, the "big cheat" has been firmly institutionalized and that includes the former "Swing States" that gave the Republicans hope for a win in a POTUS election. That's why Trump lost.

Facts is facts man, the truth is that the Dems enjoy a numerical advantage that swells each day as more people pour across the borders and the Dems have established Democrat Strongholds in the swing states that allow them to perpetuate the big cheat.

And then..there's this:www.theepochtimes.com...< br />

“How Pro-CCP (Chinese Communist Party) Communists Are Working to Flip North Carolina,” covers key strategies that communist activists and the CCP use to infiltrate and take over states through winning elections for Democrats. Loudon breaks down how this strategy could soon flip the balance of power in the United States completely in pro-CCP Democrats favor. “We have a world to win back and we don’t have much time,” he said.

Loudon uses the state of North Carolina as the key example in this episode, explaining that North Carolina is a big target for the left and communists. This is due to the number of universities there with cutting edge research, which makes it an ideal location to place spies and steal technology. North Carolina also plays a key role in the presidential election as a path to victory. The infiltration of minority communities and activist efforts there could result in flipping the state blue (Democratic), therefore making it very difficult for any Republican to ever win the presidency again.

It is what it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
YAWN...

Another baseless claim with no evidence released...

Do you not think the Republicans would have found ACTUAL evidence by now if there was election fraud on a large scale...

I am sure the people they had/have looking for it are slightly more thorough than you or this John Fredericks character.. (Who I am assuming is a right wing Trump supporter, can't be bothered to look him up)...

Just get over it... The election was fair... You lost... Biden, even with all his defficiencies, beat Trump... He may have had some good ideas, but he couldn't garner enough support to beat Biden...

You're coming off as sad, childish, bitter and twisted now...

FORGET ABOUT IT... GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES... YOU LOST>>>

PA

Wrong, and you will learn better one day soon. The facts are there are more states that found reason to Audit and the news EACH day has shown more PROOF that they CHEATED, all of you who represent "shill".

I won't need to retract my facts since the lies keep coming from the team you think won fair and square. YOU will deny it most likely no matter what proof is out there if you still do now. Keep on living in that world and see what happens to people who support the lies like you are.

edit on 6-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Klassified

After the elections in GA, it was a lot of complain of ballots cast by people no longer living in GA specially Atlanta, thousand of ballots no just a few, the people that file for the complain wanted their votes no to be counted as they show as voting twice.

What they were told is that the ballots were already counted and it as nothing to be done.

In a way it would be a great cover.

If something got exposed, like what the OP is stating, they could just turn on the people who “voted twice” - but didn’t vote twice - such that they did it and were independently committing voter fraud.

Anyone with critical thinking skills knows something isn’t right regarding the elections that occurred in 2020.

In 8 months Biden has unseated Carter was worst POTUS of all time. My guess is the mid-terms swing heavily in favor of the GOP and Biden (or Harris) are a one-term disaster than brings in a Regan-like decade on the other side of this admin.

History repeating itself.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
How will it swing with elections being fixed?

What, short of a violent uprising and elites dying, would stop the cheating at this point?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That would be considered a Crime in PA.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
No longer living in GA they have votes from people " No Longer Living".b With Devin-ed wisdom and they all voted for Biden.

edit on 6-9-2021 by ZED332L because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You are wrong.

The confirmed fraud cases that have been proven were votes for Trump.

I do not think you understand what the definition of 'fact' and 'proof' actually means.
edit on 6-9-2021 by jrod because: Typo gremlins

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
As I said before, the most washed body part in 2020 was not the hands. It was the brain. You can clearly see which brains were wiped in here. There are not 81 million registered scum in the US that voted.

T-Rump actually did win, and everybody, and every US citizen, and Earth inhabitant, besides child molesters, crooks, baby killers, and Taliban, and Communists, lost. Let the molesters continue to cheer for their big fake win. Hip hip hoorah for slavery. Blood is on their hands, and there is a whole lot more on the way.

Stand tall, child molesters, crooks, baby killers, Taliban, and Communists. You did well.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
And? At this point why even try? Let’s say there is video of joe and kam themselves stuffing ballot boxes… nothing would come of it.

Historically, and looking at things with an eye from 2020 prior to the Nov fraud, you would be correct.

But, things are actually different now. Very different. People are standing up everywhere, and taking back their power, from the local school boards and County governments, to their State Legislatures, as well as Federal.

Taking back our power at the local level is actually the most powerful thing we can do, and it is happening, again, everywhere.

I understand that it’s frustrating, but maybe (and I’m not trying to be an ass) it’s time to do the healthy thing and move on. 2022 elections aren’t that far out.

No way, no how - for one massive reason... HR1/HR4 or whatever other HR the traitors in Congress come up with to try to destroy election integrity at the national level.

If they get their way, just three things in these bills will destroy any possibility of fixing this in 2022: 1 - eliminating any/all Voter-ID laws, 2 - allowing mass-mail-in voting (sending ballots out to every voter on the voter rolls, whether they request one or not), and 3 - legalizing ballot harvesting in all 50 states.

No, we cannot simply 'move on'.

If we can mandate election integrity laws in the vast majority of places, then MAGA people will be elected to Local, State and Federal positions of power everywhere, possibly even resulting is a Super Majority in one or both Houses of Congress, that would effectively neuter the Biden Admin until the 2024 elections. Hell, they could pass laws doing all kinds of good things - re-establishing the oil pipelines and oil independence, outlaw CRT/Trans garbage from any/all publicly funded institutions (schools, the military, etc etc), mandating (the dems seem to like mandates, let's indulge them some) the finishing of the wall, the remain in Mexico and other Trump policies that were working so well (and would work dramatically better once the wall is finished), and deporting illegal aliens asap when they are discovered. All could be done without Bidens approval.

I'd also love to see them impeach everyone at the top - Biden, Harris, all of his cabinet, the heads of all of the major Departments (DOH, FBI, CIA, Pentagon, etc etc) - there is ample cause for such just for the Afghanistan debacle, but there are a lot of other legitimate reasons too. They could then stall any and all new appointments, effectively neutering the DOJ, FBI, and other agencies, until saner heads can appoint patriots instead of traitors.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I dont know, but I will say that after checking the sources 2 things occurred to me.

1) Most all of the Internet news sources today more resemble the National Enquirer of the 1980's

Ummm... no, that woudl be all of the MSM outlets (CNN, MSNBC, etc etc)...

At ths point, even if the story is true, its far too late for anything to change or be done about it.

Wrong again... there is a whole lot that can be done about it, including even the admittedly remote possibility of unseating any and all of the fake 'winners' and replacing them with the real winners. I'm talking about Local, State and Federal offices, and yes, including even the President and VP.

Un likely, but there is precedent, as well as the common law maxim that 'fraud vitiates everything'.

Rather, I think, I expect it more portends what elections in coming years will come more to resemble.

Wrong yet again - it appears you actually enjoy being wrong?

No, what is happening across the country is best described as 'The Great Awakening', people taking back their power everywhere. This is something new, and never been seen before, since maybe WWII, when the Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor, would reportedly write in his diary, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

It is unclear whether he actually said this, but the sentiment - and truth of it - turned out to be very real.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I dont know, but I will say that after checking the sources 2 things occurred to me.

1) Most all of the Internet news sources today more resemble the National Enquirer of the 1980's

Ummm... no, that woudl be all of the MSM outlets (CNN, MSNBC, etc etc)...

It's amazing to me that anyone with any common sense can truly believe the lack of quality news reporting is limited to the MSM.

I'm hoping that someone can show me how TheGatewayPundit, OAN and other similar sites are any better or worse than the MSM? The thing is, they aren't they are exactly the same except while one flavor of news site leans to the left the other leans to the right.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Justoneman

You are wrong.

The confirmed fraud cases that have been proven were votes for Trump.

I do not think you understand what the definition of 'fact' and 'proof' actually means.

Yea right, and I have a bridge for sale. /s

Can you give us an example so we can prove you or me are wrong? I can live with being wrong and admitting it.

edit on 7-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Wrong according to your opinnions. The Great Awakening will amount to nothing because money talks and bs walks. These people can talk and grouse til the cows come home but the people with the money decide everything.

And as far as doing anything about it, the big cheat is now legislated mandate in swing states, just as it is on the coasts....all controlled by Democrats.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

Wrong according to your opinions.

Do you even understand how nonsensical that comment is?

The Great Awakening will amount to nothing because money talks and bs walks. These people can talk and grouse til the cows come home but the people with the money decide everything.

Totally ignoring reality again... seems to be a pattern of those with TDS.

The evidence of The Great Awakening actually changing things is all around you. People standing up everywhere, standing up to their elected officials from their local schoolboards, their County governments, all the way up to the federally elected officials.

The AZ audit results will be released very soon, and if they are as bad as some of us think they will be, it will cause a massive domino effect of audits in may other States - and yes, I am all in on having audits in all of the States that Trump won, because I believe it would only show he won those States by a much larger margin than the current election results show.

And as far as doing anything about it, the big cheat is now legislated mandate in swing states,

Is it? Proof?

just as it is on the coasts....all controlled by Democrats.

We'll see, won't we?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join