It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Leftist operatives.

Gabriel Gipe? Yep....leftist operative. Are you shocked there are extreme lefties? Those that push Communism?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You could swing like a monkey from Trump flag to Trump flag from Florida to Iowa. Georgia probably being the most obvious.
The lack of riots are due to the fact that people are broke and trying to hang on imo.
I know I lost my biz and need to jump industries temporarily.
Filling a $70 tank of gas to go hold a sign up doesn't compute.
The stupid election political theater needs to come to a end, or we need to move on with a entirely new system and currency without them.
There really is no reason to have fake representatives anymore in the internet age.

I think they understand this, hence the intentional civil unrest.

Atlanta going blue should have been the biggest sign of all of them.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: GuitaristRob

originally posted by: Klassified

Even if they did there will be no repercussions in this clown world, never is anymore.
Where is the 5th column?

Good question. Assuming there is one any more.
The original meaning to the 5th Column was against communism, But where is a 5th against this tyranny we are enduring?

They are down in Texas bounty hunting pregnant girls and women

Well I see some feelz are still hurting.

Remember the Liberal cry when Trump was still in office “Trump is killing children at the border”?

Are you guys crying for the millions of abortions?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Sorry for the absence folks.

I had an emergency call and I couldn't talk Network Dude into taking it for me, but I'm back.

edit on 9/3/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Trump won the 2020 election in a landslide. The democrats cheated and stole the election with the help of agent provocateurs from MSM, intel agencies and big tech. Biden couldn't muster 50 people at his 'rallies' - Trump 10's of thousands.

Trump is the true legitimate POTUS - better get him back into office to stop the trainwreck being caused by Biden and his team of cheats.

Won't get any argument from me, but it's unlikely Trump will be president again. I won't say impossible though. Stranger things have happened...like a dementia patient for a president.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Any timeframe on the video drop?

Unfortunately, no.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If people on Twitter aren't allowed to talk about it, if Facebook is banning and censoring this information, then it might be true.

Good point.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If any of these things are true the military should take over and re do the elections and provide security.

Afterwards trump will be president and traders should be dealt with.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

What they were told is that the ballots were already counted and it as nothing to be done.

See that's my complaint too Marge, nothing ever gets done. It's like we are living in this crazed world that has laws, and no one is using or adhering to the laws we have on the books. What is up with that? I mean really, wth is up with that?

Wickedness and selfishness is what's up with that. People doing anything they want without any remorse whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Does the video actually present tangible proof of the claim being made or is it the impression or perception of someone trying to prove their point without actually providing any proof or is it a really weak logic jump based off some event without any context?

If anyone thinks that doesn't happen on ATS or in the Conspiracy Realm regardless of if you are a Liberal or Conservative then they are being naïve.

I'm reading about the source site, (survivethenews.com) and the original source of the claim (John Fredericks) so I can form as informed an opinion as I can. In using as many diverse fact checking sites and different search engines as i know of they all generally indicate that both the site and source are more conservative driven. TGP definitely has a track record of pushing more extreme conspiracy driven right leaning stories.

Anyway, on to the video.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: GuitaristRob

You cannot effectively protest against democrats. They do not care. Joe Biden himself said it would take f-15 fighter jets and nuclear bombs to get him out of office.

No, Joe Biden did not say that. Your inaccurate claim, that somehow got six stars, is your twisting of this quote :

"And I might add: The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own. You couldn’t buy a cannon.

Those who say the blood of lib- — “the blood of patriots,” you know, and all the stuff about how we’re going to have to move against the government. Well, the tree of liberty is not watered with the blood of patriots. What’s happened is that there have never been —if you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.

The point is that there has always been the ability to limit — rationally limit the type of weapon that can be owned and who can own it."

www.whitehouse.gov... trategy/

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Does the video actually present tangible proof of the claim being made or is it the impression or perception of someone trying to prove their point without actually providing any proof or is it a really weak logic jump based off some event without any context?

If anyone thinks that doesn't happen on ATS or in the Conspiracy Realm regardless of if you are a Liberal or Conservative then they are being naïve.

I'm reading about the source site, (survivethenews.com) and the original source of the claim (John Fredericks) so I can form as informed an opinion as I can. In using as many diverse fact checking sites and different search engines as i know of they all generally indicate that both the site and source are more conservative driven. TGP definitely has a track record of pushing more extreme conspiracy driven right leaning stories.

Anyway, on to the video.

We don't know since it hasn't been released yet. The video on the linked page is just two guys talking about it and what is supposed to be in it. As I said earlier in the thread. We've been here before. My expectations are low, but we'll see what happens.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Meanwhile the actual Constitution allows for the People to have access to superior numbers of and better quality than the Federal Government which is supposed to have limited forces and armories for the People when called into service as a militia by Congress.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Klassified

Even if they did there will be no repercussions in this clown world, never is anymore.
Where is the 5th column?

Good question. Assuming there is one any more.
The original meaning to the 5th Column was against communism, But where is a 5th against this tyranny we are enduring?

They are down in Texas bounty hunting pregnant girls and women

You can share a link I am sure, or are you just shillin?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Evil prevails when good men allow evil men to do evil. Let us pray and expose the evil to as
Much light as possible. We outnumber the bastards. a reply to: Klassified

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Meanwhile the actual Constitution allows for the People to have access to superior numbers of and better quality than the Federal Government which is supposed to have limited forces and armories for the People when called into service as a militia by Congress.

Yes the Constitution does that but I don't see anyone on this thread inaccurately stating it does not.

Unlike the quote that was attributed to Biden.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

If people on Twitter aren't allowed to talk about it, if Facebook is banning and censoring this information, then it might be true.

All we need now is a CNN and USA Today "Fact Checker" to say the information is FALSE.

We will then have ironclad confirmation of its veracity/truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

There ya go! Joe Biden's mind is all screwed up. Even mental patients don't construct their sentences so poorly.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All we need now is a CNN and USA Today "Fact Checker" to say the information is FALSE.

We will then have ironclad confirmation of its veracity/truth.

Why would we need that since so much of ATS accepts lies as truth as long as it matches their interests.

edit on 3-9-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You couldn’t buy a cannon.

WHAT??? You most certainly CAN buy, make and own a cannon! Who ever told you that??? They were full of it!

Rational? There's no such thing as "rational" with the federal government! On the one hand they freely arm the most dangerous terror organization on the planet with better weapons than most modern militaries, and on the other hand they restrict ownership of selected firearms based on the fact they "look" scary (to some). There's exactly zero "rationality" in that!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join