It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Question maybe...??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Slinki

So you're getting offended for someone? How sweet!

Right. I take back "kind of"...
Glad we had this chat.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It's kindergarten mentality. I observe it daily when I pick up my child.

So that's where you got it from?

Good to know!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slinki

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Slinki

So you're getting offended for someone? How sweet!

Right. I take back "kind of"...
Glad we had this chat.

more feefees getting hurt? I'm on a roll today!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The impression you reflect on me, yes that's where I got it.

"I have a bigger stick than you"
"hahaha you do not know this?"

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Hell ... I think they wanna get everyone vaccinated ... so no one can tell the enormous F-up of rolling out these damned experimental mRNA treatments on a massive scale ... with no one being lynched for it.

I've really wondered......

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You have fun with your sticks!

I'm sure that's totally on topic of being able to, or not, catch covid from someone who doesn't have it

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have a very close friend who works in a large factory in Mobile, AL.
His employer is currently "mandating" the vaccination for new and existing employees as a condition of new or continued employment.
So far, employer has not backed down.
This is going to sound flippant but I do not mean it to be commentary but rather, repeating what his employer said...
His employer said that, "The President [Joe Biden] suggested all business owners do this [which he did] and so I am doing as my President asked."

We shall see if it stands. But yes, some employers are now "mandating."

a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've seen other companies doing the same but that's a company policy as opposed to a government mandate right?

It's not a legal requirement for all citizens of the US to be vaccinated against covid 19 as of yet is it.

a reply to: nicevillegrl

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I am sure your behavior isn't on topic either.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Oh so now it's mandatory but a different kind of mandatory.

Got it.

These moving goal posts and all...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I am sure your behavior isn't on topic either.

Thanks for pointing that out! If you hadn't have told me, I would never have known! THANKS!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I was asking for that exact reason.

It seems like everyone is screaming about a mandatory vaccine that's not mandatory to me.

Just more exaggerating to have something to scream freedom about.

If the choice is to get the vaccine or be let go from your job, than it is mandatory. If you have to get the vaccine or you are not allowed to attend a university; than it is mandatory. That is coercion.

And when the mob did it to people in the US it was called strong arm tactics and was illegal. After all you didn't have to pay them protection for your store; but if you chose not to, you would suffer the consequences. Thereby they forced shop owners to pay protection. The protection became mandatory. It also became illegal.

edit on 31-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

edit on 31-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: addition

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So you went offtopic with vile intent?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Are you, you know, gonna be, like, on topic at some point?

Or are you so infatuated with me that you just want to talk about and to me?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You're so strong and tough and whatnot

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Look. There are a couple of ways you could have approached this thread. First, you could have recognized that he was looking for a legitimate answer to his legitimate question and educated him. Politely. Ya know, like an adult. Second, you could have kept it to yourself and simply left the thread. You did neither of those things, opting instead to ridicule him and everyone that called you out. You're being a jerk for literally no reason.
I don't understand it.
But I'm sure you'll tell me all about it.

Oh, and this ought to really get your bully juices flowing - I wasn't really sure of the answer to his question myself. That's why I'm here to begin with.

edit on 8/31/2021 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

@ThatDamnDuckAgain

Post für Ihnen.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
No, not yet. You are correct.
I thought you were asking what industry the poster was in, that was mandating the vax.
I didn't read it as if you were referencing the US as a whole.
But if that is what you were meaning, then you are correct... the US is not mandating it as a country yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Here's my purely anecdotal story. My bf got the phizzer first shot and after awhile around him I got strange symptoms with my heart palpitating even waking up at night like that. I was confused and lost the plot a few times at work. I thought it was because the heart issues were making me distracted. Fingers and toes were numb and bluish. Lost appetite/weight for about six weeks. One night I woke and passed out without even sitting up. When I came to and realized I had to pee, I crawled to the end of my bed and collapsed on my dog's bed. Fortunately, my boyfriend was there and I'd managed to wake him. He asked me questions but his voice was so far away that my answers were super slow motion. It lasted quite awhile and he almost called an ambulance.

Anyhow, a couple friends with a bit of medical background thought it sounds like vagus nerve inflammation. Could be but I never have issues and normally eat tons, having a high metabolism. After about six weeks, it started to clear up really fast. Super weird.

Because of this I started to look into the spike protein shedding issue but never could find anything substantial or scientific on it, so gave up looking. So, the vax doesn't contain the virus to technically give someone covid but if that spike protein continues to get replicated and goes rogue it could possibly get into another person. Kind of a long shot unless it is happening and the info is getting covered up. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Yea it’s a catch 22 see most of Manitoba is actually pretty isolated and we don’t have rapid testing. There are loop holes for people to jump through however they are not actually feasible in reality in many places.

I would be needlessly nickeled and dimed to death by the tests. Not to mention excluded from
Entering most dining and entertainment.

It’s just funny(sad?)to me that people actually believe this will be the only thing they are forced to do for their own good. The government never stops with 1 or does something 1 time. The creep that will come from this will be unimaginable I think.

It won't stop. Turdeau gave a billion or whatever to the provinces to enact this. We have so little covid here and yet this is forced, ironically sept. 13th here in BC is also the date that australia gives an extra hour out of the home as a privilege to the vaccinated. Total crap.

Australia

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join