It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Question maybe...??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This may be a dumb question, but I searched and couldn't find it being asked anywhere.

This is an honest question; it is not "loaded' in any way, I simply do not know the answer.

When a person is vaccinated, after they take their 2nd shot, and start feeling crappy (which most do it seems), can those symptoms make someone who hasn't been vaccinated contract covid?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
When a person is vaccinated, after they take their 2nd shot, and start feeling crappy (which most do it seems), can those symptoms make someone who hasn't been vaccinated contract covid?

I hope so, I wanted everyone to feel like I did.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The vaccinated person doesn't have covid 19 so no.

The only way you can catch covid is by infection with the live virus, jabs don't have that.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Absolutely!

It’s like my wife when she goes and has treatment for her cancer. If she’s not careful, EVERYONE catches the cancer from her chemo.
edit on 3182021 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here's my reason for asking. My wife just got her 2nd jab two days ago. Today she's coughing, feverish, feeling nauseous, extremely tired (all covid symptoms).

She got vaxed because her employer required her to by Sept 15. My employer required the same thing, but then backed off. So I haven't taken any of the 'vaccines' yet.

Can she transmit covid to me as a result of being vaxed?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No. The symptoms are your bodies reaction to the vaccine. The vaccine does not give you the virus that you can then infect others with.

Tired and a slight fever. Not sure how these symptoms could transfer anything.

That being said and in light of playing a long a bit, there was an episode of star trek: TNG, where the enterprise goes to visit a space station where a group of genetically altered super children was created. They were essentially better in every way, including their ability to resist sickness. SPOILER - Turns out that the generically modified children's immune system was so powerful, that it actually attacked organisms outside of the host body, in this case some of the crew of the enterprise and made them age rapidly.
edit on 31-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Funny guy!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Definitely COVID!

Just like you've now got COPD from me having a smoke, while posting, while on my phone. (sorry)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
As I said above, unless she has actually been in contact with the actual virus and has got covid 19 she can't give it to you as she does not have it to pass on.

The side effects of the vaccine are not covid 19.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Scientists: Fully vaccinated carry 251 times the Covid viral load as unvaccinated

Odds are the ones , once, vaccinated are carrying a huge Viral load to begin with - The people (the jabbed lab specimens) need to be isolated to protect them from themselves and everyone else

“This phenomenon may be the source of the shocking post-vaccination surges in heavily vaccinated populations globally,” Dr. Peter McCullough noted in an Aug. 23 analysis for Children’s Health Defense’s The Defender.

The researchers who authored the paper found widespread vaccine failure and high rates of Covid transmission under tightly controlled circumstances in a hospital lockdown in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

The scientists studied healthcare workers who were unable to leave the hospital for two weeks. The data showed that fully vaccinated workers — about two months after injection with the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine — acquired, carried and presumably transmitted the Delta variant to their vaccinated colleagues.

“They almost certainly also passed the Delta infection to susceptible unvaccinated people, including their patients. Sequencing of strains confirmed the workers transmitted SARS-CoV-2 to one another,” McCullough noted....

....Some U.S. scientists have made the same observations. The CDC has confirmed the Covid vaccines have failed to stop transmission of the virus.....

edit on 8312021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

How long are you in town for?

And what time are your acts?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

How long are you in town for?

And what time are your acts?

I'm on the internet, so not "in town".

But be careful! I heard you can now catch the covid by looking at memes done by someone who may have had covid at some point, maybe.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Duly noted.

As I've previously noted, I've already had covid back in late 2020 (before it was a thing). I'd just prefer not to get it again with some other weird mutation, hence my question.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Here's my reason for asking. My wife just got her 2nd jab two days ago. Today she's coughing, feverish, feeling nauseous, extremely tired (all covid symptoms).

She got vaxed because her employer required her to by Sept 15. My employer required the same thing, but then backed off. So I haven't taken any of the 'vaccines' yet.

She may just be having a strong reaction to the second dose. The coughing is not a usual side effect, it could be coincidences.

If she doesnt get better in 48 hours, go for a test.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hey, I honestly didn't know the answer.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I am due for my Government mandated vax on Wednesday. Ive had several other vaccines for my job and line of work I am in no way generally against people getting vaccinated.

all I ever wanted was the right to choose what vaccine I received and when. That option is apparently no longer on the table in some parts of Canada.

I don’t anticipate any symptoms. But we shall see. 🤷‍♂️

edit on 31-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What line of work are you in for it to be mandatory?

a reply to: Athetos

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Aviation, but it's not mandatory now (yet).

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Hey, I honestly didn't know the answer.

You didn't know the answer to "If person A doesn't have the covid, can person B catch it because person A has had a shot that contains no covid"?

That doesn't seem a bit, I dunno, nuts to you?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I was asking the member above who said he had to have the mandatory jab. Even in the us it's not mandatory outside certain roles is it?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join