It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Question maybe...??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I opt out now, it's useless.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You just don't like my answers that's all.

I don't see the relavance of a possible law that may be bought in which is in a country you don't even live in, why is that causing you so much outrage?

I'm not going to comment as I don't live in Germany. I don't know what the general population of Germany is think about it, I know they have one of the best medical and welfare systems in the world though.

I'm sure if it was mandated provision would be in place to ensure the continued well being of the German people. They are very serious about that.

If you live in the US then you can't really comprehend how different things are on most European countries.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Last post..

The relevance is found in the fact that you twist and turn the situations like you want them to fit, to explain us what mandatory really means.

But you're wrong. You're wrong when you say that if someone looses the job because they are not vaccinated, that a vaccination is not mandatory. That they can go look for a different job. Yes, we all know how that works.

Fact is, if there is a requirement like that, it means it's mandatory. You can't circumvent it and still have the service or whatever it is about.

You can't just twist around and say "but it isn't like that currently", because that wasn't the point genius. The point is that you will use the definition how you see it fit and you make no secret out of it.

When I poked your nose into that fact, you had to admit you are deceitful and dishonest and tried to sell this as the reason for your # up.

It doesn't matter where I live.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

A good post sir.

There are many sophists practicing the dark art on the internet.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
But this is all based on a law that has not been enacted in a country that you don't live in.

So it's pointless getting upset about isn't it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
Like I wrote there are no dumb questions, just dumb answers.

Nut's is someone, thinking of themselves somewhat better than others for having an answer that the other one seeks, and then repeatedly ridicule the person about it.

Well maybe it's more on the sociopath side of things than being nuts though.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You still don't get it and I break my promise.

I am not upset about it. Forget the example it clearly went over your head. The thing that upsets me is you trying to bend the definition of mandatory constantly.

If I can't keep my job solely because of a check mark in my medical history, then that check mark is mandatory for me to have, to keep my job. What's so complicated about this if it isn't you trying to shift goal posts and bend definitions?

Again:
No one is saying it's already mandatory.
You are saying, it can't ever be mandatory because bs reasons.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I opt out now, it's useless.

Wait.....you mean no one is going to change your mind and you won't change theirs? Welcome to the internet...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Here's my reason for asking. My wife just got her 2nd jab two days ago. Today she's coughing, feverish, feeling nauseous, extremely tired (all covid symptoms).

She got vaxed because her employer required her to by Sept 15. My employer required the same thing, but then backed off. So I haven't taken any of the 'vaccines' yet.

Can she transmit covid to me as a result of being vaxed?

She can’t transmit COVID19 to you or anyone else as a result of being vaccinated. If she has COVID19 even after being vaccinated (which definitely can happen) and she is shedding viruses then she could infect you or anyone else. None of the vaccines in use in the US inject whole viruses into anyone, if that’s what you’re thinking.

BTW, none of those symptoms you describe are unique to COVID19. They would all apply to just about any virus infection.

One other thing, it takes about 7 days, as I recall after a vaccine shot for your immune system to develop maximum antibodies. If she developed symptoms a couple of days after getting the shot, she had probably already contracted whatever virus is causing her symptoms, if that actually is what’s causing her symptoms.

It could just be a strong reaction to the vaccine, but I would doubt that because of the coughing.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I am saying it can only be mandatory once it's been made mandatory.

If that happens then I will say it's mandatory and I will say that I personally think that is wrong.

But all this talk of mandatory vaccinations across the globe is not based on anything other than speculation and fear mongering as far as I can see.

I can't say it any more simple than that.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don’t know what is going one, but here is what I seriously think, and there are things coming out to maybe back it up.

I think the vaccinated are more contagious, a lot more.
I don’t think just getting the jab gives them Covid, but I think it makes them catch it much easier.
That along with people that get the jab seem to go around all Willy nilly after (not saying your wife, just in general). Read this article and tell me if this makes any sense…?

www.yahoo.com...

“In the first week of classes, 304 undergraduates, 45 graduate students and 15 employees tested positive for COVID-19. All but eight of these individuals were vaccinated, and the vast majority of them are asymptomatic. A small number have minor, cold- and flu-like symptoms, and none have been hospitalized, according to the university.”

Found this other article:'
www.yahoo.com...

According to Bloomberg, the researchers said the mutations seen in this variant give it “increased transmissibility” and an “increased ability to evade antibodies,” such as those provided by previous infection and recovery or vaccination.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

But all this talk of mandatory vaccinations across the globe is not based on anything other than speculation and fear mongering as far as I can see.

It is fear mongering when no official source has said a peep about it.

It isn't fear mongering, when you have politicians worldwide calling exactly for that: Mandatory vaxpassport that you only get if natural immune, recovered or vaccinated.

Do away with the tests is what they have been screaming for weeks now. Politicians go on live TV and tell the population that we will not have a 4th lockdown "there will definitely be no 4th lockdown. definitely" because the vaccine passport scheme is on full steam to be implemented.

We have Merkel proposing said law, that is exactly how I wrote it: "2G" means "Genesen oder Geimpft". It means "recovered or vaccinated". No tests anymore.

It's on the brink and you want us to watch and not call a spade being made a spade. According to your worldview, we're all fearmongerer because we point things like that out.

To you I say you might belong to the class of push-overs. According to you, it's a grave sin to dare to use the word mandatory. Why is that so?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I think the vaccinated are more contagious, a lot more.

A Corona Virus is highly susceptible to mutation.

If the immune system doesn't kill it ... and the vaccination doesn't kill it ... and the bug doesn't kill a vaccinated person

The vaccinated person becomes a serious threat to everyone around them ... and then to themselves as well.

Too bad this is always coming up on page four or five of these threads. LOL

There's no test for specific variants of COVID-19. There's no specific test for COVID-19 itself. They test for non-specific Corona Virus infection (and it's a poor test at that). All they know is that there are far more vaccinated people showing up in ICUs (and dying) than there are for non-vaccinated people.

Hell ... I think they wanna get everyone vaccinated ... so no one can tell the enormous F-up of rolling out these damned experimental mRNA treatments on a massive scale ... with no one being lynched for it.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The situation is clear here, there is only one side that is correct, that's me and every dictionary on the planet.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

So you're getting offended for someone? How sweet!

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's common courtesy.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

And ANOTHER one who gets offended for someone else!

This site really has the sweetest of people, willing to get all worked up over something so trivial.

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Again, where I live it's common courtesy.

We call that kindergartenmentalität.

It's kindergarten mentality. I observe it daily when I pick up my child.

(post by TerryDon79 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join