It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should you get the COVID-19 vaccine or not?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

What I want to say: I don't think that the magnet videos are because of metal flakes, they should have been noticed way earlier if that's the case. I think it's oil or grease and not magnetic stuff inside the vaccine.

A small disclaimer..

The Japanese ones were definitely a bad batch, they could actually see the particles in the vaccine which should be perfectly clear. Why would there be oil or grease in it? I don't think there is anything like oil or grease near the controlled room. You should watch a you tube video on how they manufacture it. Much is actually done in Germany.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oil and grease on the skin make the (often non magnetic stainless steel) spoons stick. I wasn't saying there is oil and grease in there.

I was saying that I don't think the magnet thing is connected to the visible metal flakes.
- It was only discovered now, the magnet stuff is way older
- I think what makes the stuff stick to skin on some is oil and grease on the skin.

Not that there is oil and grease inside the vaccines. (!)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Oil and grease on the skin make the (often non magnetic stainless steel) spoons stick. I wasn't saying there is oil and grease in there.

I was saying that I don't think the magnet thing is connected to the visible metal flakes.
- It was only discovered now, the magnet stuff is way older
- I think what makes the stuff stick to skin on some is oil and grease on the skin.

Not that there is oil and grease inside the vaccines. (!)

Lol OK I agree... Add in people just faking it to be part of it all.

Also add in I have a big magnet on my steel fridge and when I tried to stick a 10 page calendar I could barely feel any magnetism, now think about the same but with 1/2 inch of meat in an arm separating small metal partials.
edit on 31-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Why not just make narrower doors at restaurants and supermarkets?

Many of the Amazon bldgs I deliver to have badged entryways that are only 25" wide

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

Nice.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I can mostly agree with you and to an extent I still believe in you do you and I'll do me. But the fact is, unvaxxed are still causing this to be a bigger problem. Not just the spreading of it but being a majority of ICU patients are indeed unvaxxed patients. This in turn has a huge effect on those that truly need ICU but can't get in due to capacity. The trickle down effect it has had on "other" health issues is very big.

*Note...I reserve the right to change my mind at any given second

Let me tell you something boy.

The unvaxed are not the problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

I should if I wish to continue earning a living. I'll get put down on the 9th but only with an economic gun to my head. Get jabbed and do and believe everything you're told by science or be without work or claim to benefits.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The Japanese ones were definitely a bad batch, they could actually see the particles in the vaccine which should be perfectly clear. Why would there be oil or grease in it? I don't think there is anything like oil or grease near the controlled room.

Someone had to do it

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

I should if I wish to continue earning a living. I'll get put down on the 9th but only with an economic gun to my head. Get jabbed and do and believe everything you're told by science or be without work or claim to benefits.

You or I, any member here would likely not be here..if not for "science"..but ya..science bad

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Someone had to do it

Scary thought though...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

My being coerced into getting stuck so those who've already been stuck won't catch what they got vaxed against is a lot of doubletalk not science.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join