It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respect and Leadership - PUTIN Says Russian Citizens Decide if They Want to be Covid-19 Vaccinated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Russia is acting more like a rational country.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Do you support everything Biden does? how about Obama?

Being this obtuse isn't a good look.

The thread is about Putin not forcing his people, which is out of character for him. But to be so partisan that you feel going against him over anything is the only logical choice makes you sound really dumb. It's the OMB mentality. Just stop it.

No, I did not support many of the policies that Biden and Obama put in place.

No, this thread was not started as you have described.

leaders of nations who RESPECT the citizens they govern, are allowing those citizens to choose whether or not they want to be vaccinated for Covid-19.

I would actually have less issue with the OP if it was framed as you put it. They way you have framed it is much better and allows for better discussion. I would still argue Putin is not the greatest example to follow, but would agree that it is uncharacteristic for him.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Jabs in Russia not mandatory but try getting in anywhere without being jabbed. Same as everywhere else. No jab no entry.

You are right...this is an indirect attempt of the government to have that substance in your body anyways. The gov. will not act against whatever company which makes it manditory for customers to have that vaccine...or else. It will become almost impossible for not vaccinated to do their normal stuff in society.

This situation makes me just a little paranoid about why do "they" want that vaccine so badly into your body.. It does feel as if the reason goes beyond trying to fight the virus..

edit on 30/8/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: network dude

I wouldnt place Putin has a model of leadership for our society. Do you support Putin and everything he represents?

I do not support the idea of "forced" vaccination, which I define as a violent and direct act against a persons direct desires.

Boy am I confused. It seems as if you are taking issue with people saying they are in agreement with Putin on this, yet then you go on to say you're in agreement with Putin on this.

Am I wrong?

RMB!!!!!! Russia Man Bad!!!!! orange man no longer here to hate........

lol, you can be presumptuous and attack me all you want. I have no problem with the positions I take, and admiring Putin is not one of them.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, are y'all actually admiring Putin?

I knew the Russian shills would reveal themselves eventually.

This is a leader who has repressed his nation, ruthlessly targeted his political opponents and have imposed an authoritarian regime that many of us speak against.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not sure what is going on here.

Every human has some good in him. Remember Darth Vader?

Please tell me the good Hilter had? Ted Bundy? Manson? Did any of them have one redeeming quality you would feel comfortable publicly announcing that you admire that person for said quality? Please choose from the list, I would love to hear it.

Hitler was a great community organizer and leader (although evil, he was), Bundy was charming and a master manipulator (though evil), and Manson is great freaking entertainment, songwriter, and the best ratings booster if you could get an interview). Putin is making better decisions on this “cold”.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the same article Putin is clearly in favor of the vaccine for the Russian people. In other words he is doing what all politicians do and speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

" Putin urged the public to get immunized and stressed that the Russian vaccine, Sputnik V, was safe.

“I would like to emphasize once again and to appeal to all our citizens: think carefully, keep in mind that the Russian vaccine — the practice has already shown that millions (of people) have used it — is currently the most reliable and the safest,” Putin said. “All conditions for vaccination have been created in our country.”

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I’d take Putin over Biden all day, every day and twice on Sunday.

I don’t care who’s feelz get hurt.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Hitler was a great community organizer and leader (although evil, he was), Bundy was charming and a master manipulator (though evil), and Manson is great freaking entertainment, songwriter, and the best ratings booster if you could get an interview). Putin is making better decisions on this “cold”.

Well, I am glad to see you have strong role models in your life. Especially if you are willing to accept them as the best in the field in the areas you have listed. Though, the master manipulator is a bit creepy thing you admire.

I can assure you there are much better people to hold in high regards.
edit on 30-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Meanwhile in the same article Putin is clearly in favor of the vaccine for the Russian people. In other words he is doing what all politicians do and speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

not that I wish to prop Vlad up here, but that is a much smarter approach to all this, than to directly tell the public you are trying to find ways to force the people to take the shot.

There is a better way for all of this to have been done. As with most things dealing with "planning", Biden seems to be doing a stellar job a clucking things up. only 6 months in, and he has destroyed the southern border, erased our energy independence, and totally wrecked the situation in Afghanistan. If his job was to screw up, he's at the top of his class.
edit on 30-8-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: TexasTruth

Well, I am glad to see you have strong role models in your life. Especially if you are willing to accept them as the best in the field in the areas you have listed. Though, the master manipulator is a bit creepy thing you admire.

I can assure you there are much better people to hold in high regards.

are you aware of what a "strawman" is?

link   

Can you form a list of the countries which are currently making vaccines compulsory for its citizens?

I dont doubt certain employers can ask it of their employees based on where and who they work with but what countries are forcing this vaccination onto the general public?

Oh news just in there are 3

the obligation is only population-wide in three countries so far - Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and the Vatican City

wait whats this the OPs beloved Russia are also mandating for people to be vaccinated, I thought Putin was to be admired?

In Russia, for example, the vaccination of service sector employees is mandatory in some localities, such as Moscow and St. Petersburg

So pretty much the majority of the world is not being forced to be vaccinated for the general public

link   

Seems like Russia is one of the few sensible countries left.
No coercing to get vaccinated,no woke nonsense,no trannies reading school kids stories,no gays are normal nonsense,No replacing their citizens with third world fighting age men and no laws to prosecute people who hurt degenerates feelings.
Sounds a lot more healthy than the west which has become like Sodom and Gomorrah on steroids.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yes, are you?

Do you skip over the hard comments to respond to? I was actually agreeing with one of your earlier points and hoped to continue the dialog.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Seems like Russia is one of the few sensible countries left.
No coercing to get vaccinated,no woke nonsense,no trannies reading school kids stories,no gays are normal nonsense,No replacing their citizens with third world fighting age men and no laws to prosecute people who hurt degenerates feelings.
Sounds a lot more healthy than the west which has become like Sodom and Gomorrah on steroids.

You gonna hurt some feelz with that post but……

You’re not wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Same is true in China where the people will never allow a vaccine passport to be implemented. Can't say the same about Canada. Shame!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
Wheres RussianTroll, I'd like to hear his input.
Why does Russia seem to be the only sane place left in the world?

Ок. I am on the forum, and I will tell you my opinion. I myself was ill with Covid in December 2020. There were complications and health problems. This fall I am going to be vaccinated with the KoviVac vaccine at the Chumakov Center (Novosibirsk). This vaccine out of 5 registered in Russia suits me the most. But before getting vaccinated, I will take an antibody test. If the level is high, then I will not get vaccinated.
Covid restrictions have almost no effect on me. I work from home remotely. There is no compulsory vaccination in Russia, but I know that in some organizations, mainly in healthcare, public catering and education, bosses force employees to be vaccinated. Everyone condemns this.
In Russia, there is a confrontation over vaccination and the admission of migrants between President Putin and Moscow Mayor Sobyanin. This is a political struggle. Most Russians support Putin, but Sobyanin has the political and financial capabilities of the systemic liberals and the family of former President Yeltsin. This struggle is very acute. But there is no compulsory vaccination and will not be. The government listens to the opinions of ordinary people.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I wouldnt place Putin has a model of leadership for our society. Do you support Putin and everything he represents?

I do not support the idea of "forced" vaccination, which I define as a violent and direct act against a persons direct desires.

Here in 2021, I'd rather have U.S. President PUTIN, than U.S. President BIDEN.

In 2024, we can put U.S. President TRUMP back in the driver's seat. But Putin is preferable to Biden these next 3.5 years.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

YOU ARE WISE. Everyone should get the Covid Anti-body test before submitting to the vaccine, and before each (in America) 8-month booster shot.

My Anti-body results showed I did not need the Vaccine. Thankfully, nothing I interact with (yet), requires that I be vaccinated.

If it comes to that, I'll have to decide which path to take. (Go Along/Resist Peacefully/Resist Violently)

link   
Of course Russia is the last sane country left on planet Earth while America is falling apart at the seams.

link   

originally posted by: opethPA

not that I wish to prop Vlad up here, but that is a much smarter approach to all this, than to directly tell the public you are trying to find ways to force the people to take the shot.

There is a better way for all of this to have been done. As with most things dealing with "planning", Biden seems to be doing a stellar job a clucking things up. only 6 months in, and he has destroyed the southern border, erased our energy independence, and totally wrecked the situation in Afghanistan. If his job was to screw up, he's at the top of his class.

No doubt as I have said in many of my posts, I am not a fan of Biden and wasn't a fan of Trump.

Both the last POTUS and the current POTUS could have done a much better job with multiple things but what do any of those have to do with Putin and vaccines in Russia ?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join