It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe was warned, before the vaccines were started.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I recall explaining this to you before , its not just about my personal freedoms but for those all over the world

the UK gov have already threatened vaccine passports and entry to university unless you are vaccinated as well as large events.

A threat is a threat.

A threat to one persons freedoms is a threat to all
thats how I see it. You may not agree with me

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't say they have threatened them as such.

There's a university near me that has said all students living onsite will require vaccination when the new term starts.

Is this a violation of human rights? I'm not sure it is really.

They have options. Don't live on site of they don't want to be vaccinated, or go to a different university, or wait until next year on the assumption we will no longer be in a pandemic and there will be no such restriction.

Or they can be vaccinated. I'd say for it to be a legitimate infringement of human rights it would have to be a bit more extreme don't you?

a reply to: sapien82

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

This is interesting, a PhD gets up at a school board meeting and bluntly tells the board that if they continue with the Jabs they won't have a school to worry about in the near future, and tells them why. Its a quicky

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

In Ontario and Canada they already want to vax the younger youth with these mRNA vaxs while moving their goal posts "There can be no herd immunity without vaxing the youth"

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

That's interesting as the youth would be finding their way around the internet and would be better informed than us. I can see things kicking off if at the grassroots level the friends and relations who have had the vax start getting sick. A conspiracy theorist would then think they would have to get the jabs out faster because it would be the ones pushing the jabs who are now in a life-threatening situation. In India apparently, villagers have been attacking jab crews.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Results are starting

ARMY DOCTOR REVEALS MORE SOLDIERS HAVE DIED FROM THE VACCINE THAN DIED FROM COVID

A recent study1 of U.S. military personnel who had accepted the COVID-19 jab show there was a higher-than-expected rate of myocarditis.2 The data were published in the JAMA Cardiology by physicians from the Navy, Army and Air Force.3

The Myocarditis Foundation4 reports the condition is usually classified as a rare disease. Yet, 3.1 million cases were diagnosed in 2017, which offers enough data to estimate the number of individuals who may develop myocarditis in a given population.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Here is one from a top nurse who is talking with the managers in the British NHS. It appears the nurses are leaving in droves and getting early retirement. So if the Conspiracy theorist is true when the real storm hits and the vaxed start going down with Cyclonic storms when they get hit with the virus, the NHS just won't have the staff to cope. Thus job done they all died of the virus! www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Here is one from a top nurse who is talking with the managers in the British NHS. It appears the nurses are leaving in droves and getting early retirement. So if the Conspiracy theorist is true when the real storm hits and the vaxed start going down with Cyclonic storms when they get hit with the virus, the NHS just won't have the staff to cope. Thus job done they all died of the virus! www.bitchute.com...

Thanks
Most People will still be convinced it is another strain of covid that keeps things a little more controllable and the people controllable.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

The people doing these reports are not nutters. Nor is there any financial incentive for them to mislead or profit in any way. But even Bitchute seems to get stuff pulled. It'd already Dystopian.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Ill repeat this again

as Id like to think you will take this on board and know your rights
before they are stripped away from you and your family

Article 3 – Human dignity and human rights
1. Human dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms are to be fully respected.
2. The interests and welfare of the individual should have priority over the sole interest of science or society.

specifically number 2

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join