It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe was warned, before the vaccines were started.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I don't really have the time or inclination to look into this right now but it may be of interest.

It appears to be another highly qualified and respected virologist with a rebuttal of the claims made by the doctor in the OP.

Before you assume this is just a pro Vax kneejerk reaction post it appears that the doctor linked below is also questioning the current situation and vacination program but disagrees with the reasons stated in the OP.

I'll be honest what he says is way over my head in terms of understanding but someone might be able to understand and comment on his opinions.

www.geertvandenbossche.org...

a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If what this guy says ( very credentialed ) the eugenicist have already won their population goals.

The title of the video is: Nothing can stop what is coming...the speaker is PHD Doctor Shawn Brooks Oxford educated.. Many books (23) and 48 published papers. I am not saying I agree with his findings but the good news is, it will not be that long before he is proven correct or just another antivaxer with an agenda who is out in left field.. www.bitchute.com...

I hope he is wrong but..... I will wait and see....

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I read it, I don't recall the video mentioning what he's contesting. He's not saying anything that appears wrong, but it doesn't really address any of the serious issues. It's mostly talking about cross-immunity. I don't have much concern about that. To me it's mostly irrelevant since the vaccines are showing declining efficacy against new strains anyway.

He didn't address the side-effects and cell damage at all, which would make it seem that he doesn't disagree. If that's the case, it's pretty scary.

I'm not sure this is directly related to the video in the OP. If it is then it's scary that his only criticism was on the immunity issue.

ETA: Browsing that site a bit and came across this statement www.geertvandenbossche.org...

I have no interest in criticizing people who, like me and others, argue against mass vaccination.

He's a DVM and has a PhD in virology. He probably very into zoonoses. It would be interesting to hear his take on the origins of the virus.
edit on 8/24/21 by Ksihkehe because: Added more content.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
As I said I didn't really have the time to look into it but thought it might he of interest to some people who could then give a synopsis or add it to the existing discussions

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: 1947boomer

The Data seems rushed maybe they should take and find some actual data from Israel. Lets see if their so called data hods up.

Data from the UK was released last week, I don't have a link but a quick Google should bring it up. So far everything looks good. Your chance of a bad reaction to the shot are about 0.02 percent. And the 15 percent of the unvaxxed population made up about 65 percent of all serious covid cases.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The official narrative will not change either because they are in too deep. I wish I knew how many in the government have had the real jab. I think in France if I heard it right the Police don't have to have it because they work outside at least that was the reason given. It will be interesting when they start giving it to the US troops.

Have you considered for one second that the official narrative is correct?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The official narrative will not change either because they are in too deep. I wish I knew how many in the government have had the real jab. I think in France if I heard it right the Police don't have to have it because they work outside at least that was the reason given. It will be interesting when they start giving it to the US troops.

I considered the narrative to be true until the numbers and science started to contradict it. With increased data about the virus we should be less concerned, not more panicked. COVID is not as bad as they thought, not by a significant margin, and it has very well-defined risk groups.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
“The chance of developing cerebral venous sinus thrombosis was nearly 10 times higher in the two weeks following a diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection than after receiving an mRNA vaccine, a data analysis finds.”

www.the-scientist.com...

Yeah... except:

"Cohorts (matched for age, sex, and race) of participants diagnosed with influenza (N=392,424) or receivingthe BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273 vaccine(N=366,869) were used for comparison."

So, the 'jabbed' group was a mix of jabbed and those diagnosed with influenza.

There is probably a whole more wrong with the way this retrospective 'study' was done.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics and all that.

But by all means, you do you...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
I considered the narrative to be true until the numbers and science started to contradict it. With increased data about the virus we should be less concerned, not more panicked. COVID is not as bad as they thought, not by a significant margin, and it has very well-defined risk groups.

More importantly, there are extremely effective therapeutics (primarily those developed by the FLCCC) that if used, results in almost full recovery and with most not even needing to ever be admitted to the hospital, especially if treated earlier (before they are on deaths door due to the official 'no-treatment' protocol that condemned hundreds of thousands to a miserable death.

If there is justice in this world, there will be many thousands responsible for these despicable actions tried for murder under the Nuremberg code.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: 1947boomer
Data from the UK was released last week, I don't have a link but a quick Google should bring it up. So far everything looks good.

Yes, they are very good at putting lipstick on pigs these days. Pros, actually.

Your chance of a bad reaction to the shot are about 0.02 percent. And the 15 percent of the unvaxxed population made up about 65 percent of all serious covid cases.

So you should be dancing in the streets then, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Uh... heh... hehheh... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Or said another way....

You're joking, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Have you considered the possibility that if the virus was altered by man and leaked from a lab that they could know something about it that we currently do not or could not anticipate with conventional understanding of natural viruses?

It's a bit of a stretch I know but it is a possibility.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Have you considered the possibility that if the virus was altered by man and leaked from a lab that they could know something about it that we currently do not or could not anticipate with conventional understanding of natural viruses?

It's a bit of a stretch I know but it is a possibility.

If that were the case it's even more irresponsible of them to depend on fear to drive vaccination. If they have some scientific evidence it would stop scientists like me from opposing the push for vaccination and I'll be joining them in supporting it.

At this point I don't think it's far fetched to say that it escaped from that lab, at a minimum, and they were working on GOF with it. The question becomes did it get realeased intentionally and if so, what was the intent?

I haven't followed a lot of the people involved previously and was much more interested in the data, but I'm starting to see value in following some of these characters.

I just posted in another thread a pretty creepy comment from the guy who talked to Fauci over email about drawing attention away from that lab. Everything taken in context with this next quote it makes one wonder. I never dreamed that I would think it's even possible for this to have been an intentional leak to benefit big pharma. The quote doesn't paint a good picture of this guy's character.

This was a statement made by Peter Daszak in 2015, and reported in the National Academies Press on February 12, 2016, in which he declared: ‘We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical counter-measures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage, to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.’

www.conservativewoman.co.uk...

It proves nothing, but it sure sounds ominous when put in full context with the rest of his known behavior. If this is stuff he's saying on record then what is he saying off the record? It's insane that things have come together in this way. If not for the huge push, the lying, the blame, and the attempts to quiet all dissent, these comments might seem completely benign. After observing this through a professional lens I can't ignore all those prior behaviors when many of them violate every bit of training I had for how to deal with the press during a public health emergnecy. Fauci playing clean-up and trying to deny that they were making these diseases transmissible to humans really adds to the fire.

I would much rather believe that they simply are assessing risk differently than I am and are authoritarian by nature, that's a big enough hill to climb. I can deal with just fighting against vaccinating children and mandates. If this was intentional I have no idea how we address this, how we come back from it, and if that's the case everybody involved will do their damnedest to stay out of prison for the rest of their life. Unfortunately that last bit is exactly what trying to cover things up and hide data makes it look like is happening. I really hope that isn't the case.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think the problem is that once you start looking at some of the possibilities you can get drawn into some deep fantasy that leads to nowhere other than paranoia and wild speculation and I'm against that type of thing personally.

I suppose it could come about that they initially thought they could contain the situation and lies and by the time it went viral to coin a popular phrase they were all too deep into the lie to get out of it and it's just spiraled into absurdity.

I guess it's also plausable that the talk years ago about how to deal with the public in a pandemic was because of insight gain of function research that has been kept top secret.

As I said it's easy to start writing b movies if we are not careful.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

the entire world model is currently profit over people and planet
so to think that this was released intentionally to create a dependency on pharma solely for profit
is not unthinkable.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think the problem is that once you start looking at some of the possibilities you can get drawn into some deep fantasy that leads to nowhere other than paranoia and wild speculation and I'm against that type of thing personally.

I suppose it could come about that they initially thought they could contain the situation and lies and by the time it went viral to coin a popular phrase they were all too deep into the lie to get out of it and it's just spiraled into absurdity.

I guess it's also plausable that the talk years ago about how to deal with the public in a pandemic was because of insight gain of function research that has been kept top secret.

As I said it's easy to start writing b movies if we are not careful.

I was simply replying to your writing prompt. I enjoy speculation, but none of what I wrote is fiction. It's just observations of what's transpired. I don't know what the intent was, but it's pretty clear they were working on Coronavirus and it's proven that there was a collaborative effort to dissuade the press from investigating it. Fauci said they were not doing gain of function under oath, but I did not hear him deny the assertion that they were trying to increase the likelihood of transmission to humans.

The good news is that I'm not aware of any of your chaps over there being involved in the shenanigans. So, UK 15/love.

However it happened its global now and it needs to handled rationally. I just don't want them pushing mandates or pushing children to mask or vaccinate. Parents can make that decision, but it shouldn't be getting a push like a necessary life-saving treatment for kids. It's absurd. COVID is not the boogerman that we imagined it to be back in Dec 2020, it's much weaker. We should be weathering the spikes, staying isolated when symptomic, and moving on with regular life either with or without vaccination.

ETA: I would also not that my b movie plot is about as well constructed as many of the absurd projections and predictions the authorities have made on the matter. It appears that none of them knew about my b movie plot where it isn't currently technologically feasible to produce anything but a temporary vaccination for this disease. I was saying that before the vaccine existed. I knew it because not all speculation is fantasy.
edit on 8/24/21 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't downplay the UK's involvement in any of this.

Just because we are not yet implicated doesn't mean we were not involved of at the least aware of what's going on.

The empire may be long gone but the intent is still there.

Our government are a lot less the buffoons they portray themselves to be.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I wouldn't downplay the UK's involvement in any of this.

Just because we are not yet implicated doesn't mean we were not involved of at the least aware of what's going on.

The empire may be long gone but the intent is still there.

Our government are a lot less the buffoons they portray themselves to be.

Sorry, I did an edit and didn't post if before you replied.

Didn't change the previous content, just added.

Also, you have a £3 vaccine there. I may have made fun of you for that, but it certainly removes a large portion of the money motive in the UK. They may still subsidize, but there's not much wiggle room around the cost to administer and £3.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeah the Oxford/az jabs were developed by the boffins at Oxford independently of any major investors and az which is a large German/UK pharmaceutical company that doesn't make vaccines or have the typical horrid history of some of its competitors agreed to manufacture and distribute the vaccine at cost price until the pandemic was declared over. The UK paid £2.82 I think, the EU a little less at about £2.40ish maybe?

It's one of the reasons I've always been somewhat against the "all a scam by big pharma" lines of thought.

Looking at the way it's going in the US I'm not sure I was entirely right on that now.

Am interested aside I can't seem to find the links to right now is that there was pretty strong evidence that there was Russian involvement in a lot of fake news and fear mongering regarding the az jabs as they were wanting to generate distrust in az to make sputnik more appealing to smaller nations and not have a cost price competitor to deal with.

If I find the articles I'll link them.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

At this stage of the game, we should be expecting the young and vaccinated, to be showing up with Myocarditis and or brain clots at a significantly higher rate than pre-vaccination times. Did I briefly hear about a Welsh footballer drop dead on the pitch then never hear it on the news again ? or am I just getting paranoid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join