It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe was warned, before the vaccines were started.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: 1947boomer

The Data seems rushed maybe they should take and find some actual data from Israel. Lets see if their so called data hods up.

Data from the UK was released last week, I don't have a link but a quick Google should bring it up. So far everything looks good. Your chance of a bad reaction to the shot are about 0.02 percent. And the 15 percent of the unvaxxed population made up about 65 percent of all serious covid cases.

I haven't seen UK data, but I have downloaded ALL CDC VAERS data since 1990. Though I haven't installed much more than 2020 and 2021 data into SQL Server.

A quick search of that data (CDC) shows that there is a 15% chance for a "bad reaction" (as characterized in the OP video). As a data/software engineer, I find it seriously improbable that UK data would be all that different than US data. Some of these adverse event reports read like horror stories.

Something I did notice right off; there is a noticeable number of vaccinations being given to the under 18 group, some a young a 1 month.

The thing about data like this is that it is typically just the "tip if the iceberg". I have to wonder; how many just put up with their severe headache and let it slide, for whatever reason.

Not very many deaths though -- 107 out of 55,508.

BTW: that search was only on the 2021 dataset.

edit on 25-8-2021 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

The really weird thing is that if you have none of these comorbidities, your chances of dying are virtually zero. So all you need to do is vaccine these people and miss any side effects in the rest of the population. Comorbidities are Obesity diabetes with complications and here is a strange one anxiety disorders.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It seems to be the standard operating procedure. If a person begins making comments against the approved narrative... start character assassination protocols.

In reality noone should be concerned over his opinions on anything other than the material being discussed and information presented. Instead the focus is on him being an "anti-semite" and thus not worthy of having a valid opinion.

Just adds more backing to the theory that something is incredibly wrong with the narrative given the lengths they are taking to discredit anyone against it.

Eyes open guys and gals.

a reply to: sapien82

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I haven't seen UK data, but I have downloaded ALL CDC VAERS data since 1990

You can't use VAERS for this purpose, this system is un vetted and in filtered, it shows possible and suspected reactions and there is very little validation. It's a reporting tool not an analytical tool.

The UK data shows confirmed instances with the noise removed, VAERS has a lot of noise.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I know I am not being forced to take it , but we sure as # are being bribed or guilt tripped into taking it .

my downstairs neighbour works in the hospital near by in the southside of glasgow where I live
and she has told me there are 150 nurses in there refusing to take the vaccine as they have had to deal with people coming in with blood clots , strokes , heart failures etc, miscarriages etc

the nurses know and are probably fearful to speak out for fear of losing their only income during a pandemic where work is scarce, the nurses refuse to leave their jobs because of their patients they care for.
stuck between a rock and hard place like many others in society.

my same neighbours grandson was round yesterday in tears as his dad of 41 had a heart attack and he had his vaccine last week , she also told me her sisters neighbour dropped dead in the garden playing with her kids after having her vaccine the week before.

So im definitely not going anywhere near it , im 39 this year.
I trust my neighbour she has worked in the hospital all her life and she is a good woman.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This is where I have issue as nothing seems to make sense with th a lot of this.

According to the yellow card system and data in general the number of suspected vaccine related deaths is nowhere near the kind of number that would mean you should be hearing about this amount of vaccine deaths in such a small localised area?

Nurses saying they are dealing with vaccine related heart attacks and one person knowing two people dead as a direct result of the vaccine is absurdly unlikely.

I don't know anyone that knows anyone who's had a reaction bad enough to be hospitalised never mind died. I have to go to people I know that knows someone who knows someone that became unwell after the vaccination.

I don't get how they would manage to cover this up in the age of communication and social media I really don't.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

My daughter works as a nurse in a large local university hospital.
She's told me that they aren't experiencing any significant rise in heart attacks etc.

I know a few other medical professionals in the region and they tell me the same thing.

I've never heard of anyone having a severe reaction to the vaccination.

Unfortunately I know quite a few people whose deaths were put down as Covid related prior to being vaccinated.
I honestly don't know of anyone who has actually died of Covid after being double jabbed - I do know a couple of older friends who became very ill with the virus despite being jabbed but they recovered.
And I also know some good friends who are a little bit younger than me who caught the bloody thing - and were laid up for a few days - even though they'd had their shots.
But no heart attacks - yet.
And no deaths - yet.

I don't know what to make of it all.

I'm glad that all my family and I are double jabbed but I can't help but wonder if there is something in all these rumours of heart attacks etc?
Maybe that's just me being suspicious by nature and a bit of a conspiracy theorist?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Call me cynical and this is not directed at sapiens but do you find most stories of vaccine related deaths are always anecdotal and in the form of someone's neighbours cousin or a bloke at works sister?

I use Facebook and with the numbers people are suggesting I should be seeing a whole lot of talk about this with connections I could verify but I've seen nothing.

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

well its hard not to take it seriously when im stood there looking at her grandson in tears because his dad had a heart attack the other day , and he just had his vaccine , she said that he had a heart attack and me and my partner and her all paused and look at each other knowingly then we both asked in unison did he have a vaccine and she said yes , then she told us about her sisters neighbour and then the rest of the vaccine anecdotes.

The fact that she works with nurses and there are 150 of them refusing it is alarm enough for me.
They work in the maternity ward at the hospital and she has told me that there has also been an increase in miscarriages recently.

How many anecdotes does it take before you question it for real though?
Doesnt matter if its someones sister , brother, uncle , father, mother, its peoples family getting ill from it , so are they just making it up? what reason do they have to lie about it ?
what will they get from it ? absolutely # all
its not like they can gain anything from it

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

mate I #ing hope not , I like you a lot and you are in the same boat as my maw and da
and Id hate to think anything could happen to any of you.

Im sat here stressed out my #ing mind every night and day thinking when will the day come , i #ing hope not
its not just my maw n da , but my uncles and aunties as well , my older cousins , my family across the pond

like i've said i'm not religious at all in teh slightest, but I find myself praying to myself or the universe or whatever each night that nothing bad happens .

Im not a #ing idiot who believes everything he sees or hears , I like to attempt to think for myself , and after reading and looking and thinking and listening to my gut , its just not right man .

its not an irrational fear
edit on 26-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
On average 280 people per day suffer a heart attack and end up on hospital per day in the UK.

Almost 90 percent of over 50's in the UK have had at least one dose of vaccine.

Most heart attacks occur in the over 50's

On this basis over 250 people per day will have a heart attack and have also had a vaccine.

Someone over 50 having a heart attack and also being vaccinated does not mean that they had a heart attack because of the vaccine.

280 people have a heart attack every single day.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Would the governments really tell us it could and does kill us at this point? Really you don’t believe they would ever go back on their narrative now do you. Really?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

hey man

Im no genius but doesnt this mean that during COVID more people died from heart failure during the pandemic 30 days after leaving hospital

wouldnt they also have been given a vaccine to protect them from covid during their stay ??

Oxford academic

Conclusion

Compared with the rolling daily average in 2018/19, there was a substantial decline in admissions for heart failure but an increase in deaths from heart failure in the community. Despite similar rates of prescription of guideline-recommended therapy, mortality 30 days from discharge was higher during the COVID-19 pandemic period.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Idk, seeing the amount of Zombie Apocalypse stories because of a virus, Micheal Bay Ninja Turtles along with V for Vendetta, to Aliens, and what much worse, zombie alien viruses over the years. Even the Spiderman game for the PS4 is a about a virus I dare say...

edit on 26-8-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I haven't seen UK data, but I have downloaded ALL CDC VAERS data since 1990

You can't use VAERS for this purpose, this system is un vetted and in filtered, it shows possible and suspected reactions and there is very little validation. It's a reporting tool not an analytical tool.

The UK data shows confirmed instances with the noise removed, VAERS has a lot of noise.

Well now, I like that...but, was actually expected.

Unless you can point me to a better dataset; YOU, I, and the rest of the WORLD will simply have to accept the crap data produced by the US government. Otherwise we all shall have to stop talking about these probabilities.

You do understand that in the absence of cherry picked data, we have to use whatever is lying around. The crap data from the UK, does in fact smell better than the crap data from the US, but, it is all we have, so try to deal with it in some sort of logical manner.

Oh, and, YES One most assuredly CAN use VAERS data for that purpose; just put on your Data Engineer hat and have at it...

When One starts with known "poor" data, it is possible to still use it.

Gotta love data prejudice!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I like you a lot and you are in the same boat as my maw and da
and Id hate to think anything could happen to any of you.

Cuts both ways my friend.

I've had my doubts about the vaccine particularly just before having my second jab.
But my wife has quite serious health issues, my grandson lives with us and I've been doing a lot of shopping, odd jobs etc for my parents who are in their late 70's and still full time carers for my physically and mentally handicapped younger brother.
As such I felt a responsibility to do everything to minimise the risks of catching the bloody virus and passing it on to them.

Once vaccinated I felt it best to simply dismiss all doubts and just get on with things - an attitude somewhat out of step with current thinking.
And to be fair the vast majority of evidence suggests that these misgivings are unfounded.

Yes, there is a risk - as there are with most medications - but statistically its still incredibly rare....and all things considered a risk worth taking.

I think its also true that many of these anti-vaxxers are deliberately scaremongering.....to what end I can only guess.

But when all's been said and done, enough is enough.
Its time to get out and about again and start going about our lives the best we can.

I can't offer any great words of wisdom mate - as if I ever can! lol - and I fully understand your cares and concerns.
But over worrying about worst case scenario's isn't going to do you or any of your loved one's any good.

I hope you sort out what is best for you and soon get back to being the happy, insightful, funny and genuine guy you are.....and hopefully we'll finally get around to having those 'few' beers together we've often talked about.

Drop me a line if you need anything.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The mandated vaccine will be a crime against humanity this is why it will never be mandated. because ultimately it is a personal choice.

It is being mandated that Chicago City employees have to get the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I saw from a few months back that forty percent of the marines refused to take it, and they were legally in the right, as there is no compunction to take an emergency vaccine, it's the same with anyone else. Remember the FDA has approved the one that they have nill supplies of. The one being used is the one still under emergency use, it's a con job as insurance companies will no doubt question life insurance claims with an emergency vaccine, they would be well into the statistics of a profitable trade.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Force

strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.

coercion or compulsion, especially with the use or threat of violence.

So who isnt getting forced?

Coercion - the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

Threats - Law
a menace of bodily harm, such as may restrain a person's freedom of action.

Cmon tae # ATS .

Have you all been drinking the Kool aid ?
are you all just apathetic now after being ground down from decades of corruption and lies

edit on 27-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What threat of freedom of action have you been threatened with having removed if you do not have a vaccine?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join