It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe was warned, before the vaccines were started.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No it happened a while back. If I remember correctly he was 23 and fit and healthy?

I'm sure it's still a pretty tragic but rare thing to happen though.

With getting on 40 million vaccinated in the UK I'm sure we'd know about it if it was a common thing.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Well if the professor is right, it's too early to tell at the moment, it's fingers crossed and a waiting game hoping that he and some other eminent names are wrong. He says that cumulative shots of this type of vaccine should keep priming the immune system. How would we know if this is happening? as reporting negative vaccine occurrences are censored.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I just noticed

did anyone else

the doctor is critical of the covid vaccines and in the same year
he is labelled as an antisemite ?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Maybe it's a slur.

Or could be some kind of mental instability if he was genuinely being antisemitic?

a reply to: sapien82

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

according to his wikipedia

he has been labelled as an anti semite

In 2021, Bhakdi was a founder of the new German political party dieBasis [de], which emerged out of the "Querdenken" political movement, standing as a candidate in the 2021 German federal election in North Rhine-Westphalia.[41][42][43]

In April 2021, the antisemitism commissioner for the state of Baden-Württemberg identified the Querdenken movement as providing space for antisemitic conspiracy theories, noting that Bhakdi singled out the German-Jewish minister of education in Schleswig-Holstein, Karin Prien, as "poisoning our children with CO2".[44]

In a video released as part of his campaign, Bhakdi articulated antisemitic views:

“The people who fled this country, where there was arch evil, and founded their own country, they have turned their country into something that is even worse than [Nazi] Germany was. That’s the bad thing about Jews: They learn well. There is no people that learns better than they do. But they have now learned the evil — and implemented it. That is why Israel is now … a living hell.”

The Austrian publisher Goldegg Verlag [de] of three of Bhakdi’s books on the pandemic, said that it was severing ties with the author.[6][40][45][46] Bhakdi was criticised by antisemitism commissioners for the states of Berlin and Baden-Württemberg.[47][48][49]

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Haha, you still believe in the MSM?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I saw it in a local type article as it's not that far from me.

Would you like to make the claim that every single thing reported in the main stream news is a lie and I can clearly show that to he false?

Everything can't be made up can it.

a reply to: EmbIgn

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I can't comment on that.

It does seem he is mainly an author of conspiracy type books these days.

That's always something of a red flag for me as there's money in book sales.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

conspiracy or just against the main stream narrative ?

I know what you are saying though.

kind of a coincidence that as soon as he goes against the mainstream media . government narrative of the vaccines he gets labelled an anit semite in the same year

or maybe he is just an anti semite

but what he said about israel is it untrue ? Is israel just as bad as nazi germany with the way they treat people in the gaza strip? from an outsiders perspective it seems like the worlds largest prison camp.
and regularly commits human rights violations.

its hard to disagree with that , maybe adding they were evil as a people is wrong because not all jews live in Israel and not all are a part of the apartheid state and not all are evil if any at all.

I think his choice of words were poor and in bad taste to tar the jewish community with one brush like that.
of course that is very bigoted and an ingnorant view of those people.
edit on 25-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Corona, False Alarm?: Facts and Figures: Amazon.co.uk: Karina Reiss Ph.D., Sucharit Bhakdi MD: 9781645020578: Books
www.amazon.co.uk...=dbs_a_w_dp_1645020576

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't know.

As I said I'm not saying he's wrong but anyone making outrageous claims who also makes a living selling books makes me wonder if they are telling the truth or kljust looking for book sales.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yeah that's the one.

Cashing in with a book in a pandemic? I find that a trifle distasteful personally.

I like how he's done it with another doctor to make it seem more credible, shame the other doctor is is wife.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think it is giving people a chance to see the bigger picture.....

But you think it's cashing in.....no worries.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it, boys. I'm a double-dosed bad boy and I feel great, knowing that if I get breakthrough disease, which I could well do, I shouldn't get seriously ill and end up hospitalised. If it's really, really terrible and a massive conspiracy big pharma, mega government conrol project (or what the hell ever you think it is), don't take it and let freedom roll. Deny to deny ignorance. This nasty little retroviral body of genetic instructions doesn't give a crap about conspiracy theories or hidden agendas, it'll just do it's job while you try and put the world to rights. Whatever and good luck, but probobaly time to try and get real.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

so a doctor selling a book (which anyone is entitled to do so) presenting facts about a pandemic is cashing in

but multiple pharma companies pushing vaccines to every government on earth and booster shots required as they dont actually protect you from the virus isnt cashing in ?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

I #in hope you are right and I am dead wrong

I really do mate as my own parents and other family and friends have had the shots
so a lot of my heart is personally invested in them

Id want nothing more than to be proven wrong about all this
its no skin of my nose to admit im wrong but its not looking to good so far and its breaking my heart
to sit here and feel helpless to prevent anything bad from happening to them or other humans.

id love to wake up tomorrow and have definitive proof i was wrong or that this is all just bat # crazy theories

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I #in hope you are right and I am dead wrong

I really do mate as my own parents and other family and friends have had the shots
so a lot of my heart is personally invested in them

Id want nothing more than to be proven wrong about all this
its no skin of my nose to admit im wrong but its not looking to good so far and its breaking my heart
to sit here and feel helpless to prevent anything bad from happening to them or other humans.

id love to wake up tomorrow and have definitive proof i was wrong or that this is all just bat # crazy theories

Sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive or rude and I'm not an expert. As naive as I may sound, I have a lot of faith in medicine, science and logic. All drugs have adverse effects (the dose is the poison), but when you look at the statistics it is doing far more good than bad. We haven't had a pandemic like this since the Spanish Flu and this is a huge public health campaign. There are a lot of nutters out there (including this forum) that will talk about how being vaccinated is a bad idea with lots of very underhand tactics and shady characters. In the end, it is your choice and you can be vaccinated or not and see what happens, testing your own faith and that of a lot of people on ATS and elsewhere. RNA vaccines might seem scary, but so were trains and planes once, causing pregnant women to have spontaneous abortions and people to faint. If you're worried about mRNA, then there is the Astra vaccine which doesn't work that way (which makes this video irrelevant). I guess, in the end again, it's up to you but don't listen to this place. I wish all your family and the people you care about good health.
edit on 25-8-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

When you realize who owns the media, educationsystem, politicians, the banks, the film and music industry. Yeah, everything can be made up and the brainwashed sheeple will lap it up.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

it's all good mate I dont harbor any ill feelings towards you and you certainly didnt offend me at all.

You likened the mRNA vaccines to planes and trains , but no one was forced to take a ride on plane or a train (accept for those who suffered under the nazis) or risk losing their job or being shunned by family or friends or being discriminated against by the general populace
for not boarding.Its a false equivalence fallacy

as for faith in science or medicine , i dont have faith in science or medicine as objectivity doesnt require belief as objective facts can be proven to be true.
Im just not convinced about the vaccines because Ive seen what pharma does , and the evidence is all there
there about their criminal past and there are no long term studies on the effects of these vaccines , ZERO.

There is evidence of links to blood clots and other negative effects , and that's enough for me.
I'm not listening to this place I'm listening to my own gut
I don't have faith at all in religion , but I do have faith in my own gut instinct and that's telling me its not good for me.

Hope everything is good with you and you're family too
Slainte mhath

edit on 25-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You are not being forced to take a vaccine in Scotland though are you?

As to being shunned why do people need to know your private medical details?

I work on a covid testing mobile van, you'd think I'd need to be jabbed right?

I am but there's loads of team members not vaccinated and our employer has said they have no interest or right to ask of we are vaccinated and even if they did we are not obliged to answer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join