It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Faustian bargain (plural Faustian bargains)

(idiomatic) An agreement in which a person abandons his or her spiritual values or moral principles in order to obtain knowledge, wealth or other benefits.
Synonym: deal with the devil

I think the name should be changed to a "Faucian Bargain"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Per VAERS. At least 9K reported. And that's just Pfizer.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie
Fema camps are a stretch but making it mandatory will happen. There are several vaccines already mandatory to enter public schools in the US. In NY they will yank your kids if you don't for the ones on the books already. Let's make a gentleman's bet, in 6 months time let's see who was right on the vaccine mandates for schools etc.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Kind of a pot calling the kettle black situation here isn't it? No amount of proof would sway a vax believer . You do not care that the scientific method was not applied here. You don't care that pfizer wiped the control group from their study by giving them the jab which means they have no way of knowing the efficacy of the vax. You don't care that even with the vax you can get and spread it and have just as high a viral load as unvaxxed( that is directly from your guy St. Fauci of science) you don't care that the vaxxed are ending up hospitalized with serious complications including death? I could go on all day but you believers will not hear it.
edit on 23-8-2021 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Nope.

link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Kind of a pot calling the kettle black situation here isn't it? No amount of proof would sway a vax believer . You do not care that the scientific method was not applied here. You don't care that pfizer wiped the control group from their study by giving them the jab which means they have no way of knowing the efficacy of the vax. You don't care that even with the vax you can get and spread it and have just as high a viral load as unvaxxed( that is directly from your guy St. Fauci of science) you don't care that the vaxxed are ending up hospitalized with serious complications including death? I could go on all day but you believers will not here it.

And vice versa. Stale mate.

link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: norhoc

That's nice.

Still not getting a vaccine for a #ing cold bug.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Why sign up for boosters when you can get an alternate treatment...

My Aunt owns a ranch and she said her and all of her workers have been taking 1cc per 100 lbs of Ivermectin and nobody has gotten sick. She said that's what they've used on cattle for years.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's nice.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Your sister and brother-in-law were fortunate to get it, recover, and can now steer clear of vaccines, boosters, or whatever else the voodoo doctors come up with.

Everyone in America should contract and recover. It's the preferred route.

I think many of the vaccinated know the vaccine isn't working, but as we all know, misery loves company.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The difference is I have actual facts and data and you just have your beliefs. And your reply to the VAERS data of "Nope" was such a strong argument /Saracasm intended. So no not stalemate , Checkmate

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
This is a odd disclaimer in their new vaccine insert...

13.1 Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
COMIRNATY has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, or impairment of
male fertility. In a developmental toxicity study in rats with COMIRNATY there were no vaccine-related
effects on female fertility [see Use in Specific Populations (8.1)].

So they have not even checked on male anything in regards to fertility, nothing with genotoxicity (cancer causing) and nothing with carcinogenicity (recurring issues).

Seems this would be a big portion of the approval for this thing. I wonder why they didn't even attempt to evaluate any of these aspects for males?

package insert pdf

Massive red flag number...I have lost count
Especially in light of the fact there are so many reported issues concernng changes to womens menstrual cycles-But don't worry-you would have to be a crazy person to believe that has anything to do with fertility,so we won't bother testing for that!

Oh by the way-The people who wrote the above quote mixed up the definitions of genotoxicity and carcinogenicity..so that inspires confidence that they really know their stuff !

And cancer-well they didn't bother checking to see if the vax gives you cancer..So it might-who knows? NO ONE.
Thats like me saying to you-
"Here-eat this food-it might give you cancer I don't know-just eat it.
What do you mean you don't want to take the risk-are you some kind of crazy conspiracy theorist?"
Oh well- you gonna get segregated from society because you won't eat the maybe cancer causing food.

These sound like just the kinds of people I want to take advice from!
Even if I don't look at the corporate rap sheets of the vax manufacturers!

Its not completely crazy clown world at all,honest!

How on earth do people believe this# ???

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's nice.

Your sister and brother-in-law were fortunate to get it, recover, and can now steer clear of vaccines, boosters, or whatever else the voodoo doctors come up with.

Everyone in America should contract and recover. It's the preferred route.

You keep saying that the antibodies you get last forever. This has simply not been determined yet. Talk about voodoo.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I now have lost all trust in the FDA. Full approval should not have been done till at Least three years and preferably way more in a new type of vaccine technology like that. They figure they can cover up the side effects better now when they control the media I guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Wow. What a persuasive point maker you are.

link   
I'm just gonna leave this here:

Former FDA commissioner joins Pfizer

So basically he went to earning some of our tax dollars as the FDA commissioner to MUCH MORE of our tax dollars through government funded Pfizer vaccine profits.

But no conflict of interest.

Oh! And a quick reminder that the White House, the CDC and yes, the FDA itself do not have mandatory vaccinations for their staff. Many of their employees remain unvaxxed as a big fat middle finger to all.

link   
“Did you take the FDA approved Pfizer Covid 19 Vaccine or know someone that did that later died of one of the multitude of variants of Covid 19? Please call Dewey, Cheetham and Howe and join the class action lawsuit. Lawsuits like these have garnered billions of dollars like the lawsuit against tobacco and asbestos in Johnson & Johnson’s baby power and Monsanto’s Roundup causing lymphoma...call 1-900 GET SOME and join millions of Americans today. Operators standing by so call now...”

- Public Notice Commercial in 2025-

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

The difference is I have actual facts and data and you just have your beliefs. And your reply to the VAERS data of "Nope" was such a strong argument /Saracasm intended. So no not stalemate , Checkmate

No, what you have is more like alternative and manufactured facts and leaps of logic.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So is your answer to get "vaccinated" twice a year for the rest of your life?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That is terrifying, welp I have a narrow window where they can't force me better get on the ball for baby #2.

Good Advice.
Guys...if you want to have kids...knock up your lady BEFORE either of you get "vaxxed".

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I think many of the vaccinated know the vaccine isn't working, but as we all know, misery loves company.

Sure. That's why 98% of hospital admittances and deaths are affecting the unvaccinated.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

How is documentation and information from the CDC, FDA, HHS, White House, NIH, Fauci, Pfizer, Moderna alternative and manufactured facts? Are you now admitting you do not trust any of those people or agencies? If you do not trust what they are saying then why are you trusting them on the VAX

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join