It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chink in the Armor - The Vaccinated Are Worried and Scientists Don’t Have Answers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

www.factcheck.org...

HOLY CRAP......do you do you any critical thinking or research or do you just suffer from confirmation bias?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

You're gonna be waiting along time hahahaha you #ing guys on this site are so stupid. lmfao.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

edit on 24-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

The flu vaccine was first created in 1945. Viruses mutate so frequently which is why there are new flu vaccines every year. Meaning if a person is in the "vaccine camp" then they need to be prepared to take multiple vaccines every single year for the remainder of their lives.

Not sure why these people do not realize they are going to be taking the vaccine forever and why they do not realize the vaccine is not going to prevent them from getting sick.

That's not how vaccines work.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

That’s how leaky vaccines work.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
see the ads they use to target teenages

"its time to roll up your sleeves"

I wish they were rolling up there sleeves to punch # out of the government and pharma

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Blah de blah de blah, yes if you are vaxcinated you can still contract the virus and spread it to others, but if you are vaxcinated and they are vaxcinated then both of you will suffer less to no bad effects. The internet was supposed to make the complete knowledge of mankind available to everyone but instead has only exposed the stupidity of humanity.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

How does the polio vaccine work?
How does the mumps vaccine work?
How does the smallpox vaccine work?
How does the measles vaccine work?

Granted, these don't mutate, but don't say that a vaccine will prevent anything. However, we haven't achieved sterilizing immunity yet. Yes, that will require almost all of us to be vaccinated.

From the CDC's website, whatever you think of them:

Definition of Terms

Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 24-8-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Are you referring the Joe Rogan story and chicken vaccines?

Read an opposing article if you're into critical thinking at all.

‘Joe Rogan Is Getting This Completely Wrong,’ Says The Scientist Who Conducted The Vaccine Study
edit on 24-8-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

How does the polio vaccine work?
How does the mumps vaccine work?
How does the smallpox vaccine work?
How does the measles vaccine work?

Granted, these don't mutate,

Well you answered your own question. However, those bacterial infections are still present in the world and people / children can and do contract them. Those bacteria in particular tend not to spread in a general population once 92% of the population has reached herd immunity. Not the case with upper and lower respiratory infections like convid (aka the flu), pneumonia, tuberculosis. Those also have had vaccines forever and pneumonia and TB infect more than 2 billion people annually.

Making vaccines to combat a virus that literally mutates from host to host is an exercise in futility. The vaccine is nothing more than a best guess at what the next strain will be. That's not my opinion, that's fact. Stuff we learned in biology in 7th grade.

You know how I know flu vaccines don't work? Pragmatic observation year after year, flu season after flu season, where nearly 40% of everyone I know at any given time is.....

"Out sick with the flu".

Drink the Kool-Aid all you want.

Convid has a 99.97% survivability percentage with the average symptoms being a mild fever and fatigue for a few days.

Our local 1,800 bed hospital made a 6 p.m. news segment last week during the mainstream media fear campaign about "THE DELTA VARIANT" and told people, "Do not come to the hospital unless it is an emergency. If you think you have covid then treat it as you would THE FLU. Get plenty of rest, manage your fever and drink plenty of liquids."

LOL....

You hyperventilating non-critical thinking sheep are the reason I really do wish there were a mass conspiracy from TPTB to downsize the population. If that is their plan then I can only hope that it succeeds.

If that sounds mean I don't care. This world is a better place without sheep.
edit on 24-8-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I’m new here as far as my posting goes, but have enjoyed the content periodically for some time. Thanks to all for generating a great deal of interesting content and takes on so many points. I can for the UFOs and stayed for the debates.

I’m wading into the fray because this thread touches on points in a few ways I find valid on a very important topic and also bumps up against other points to the contrary to be considered.

I tend to agree that forced vaccination is not a good thing. For anything. It’s your body.

I also have a fully vaccinated friend who is pretty ill with COVID. This person is, by most standards, the model of physical health. Probably so healthy they could stand to eat more given how much they run and lift - almost to the point of unhealthy in terms of not eating enough relative to their activity level. Lean, fit, non-smoker, light drinker and health conscious they are. If anything, their overly clean lifestyle is hurting them.

I am also vaccinated, and though I am quite active with cycling and other sports, alas, I enjoy a pint too much to say I’m anywhere near as fit as my friend.

I was exposed to COVID in 2020. I also have been exposed on now 3 occasions - confirmed - to Delta. Yet I (touch wood) have never really been “sick”.

That said, I also have other acquaintances who are well connected in the medical community at levels few people globally are. From what I’m gathering, Delta isn’t the issue. It’s likely the next variant that’s the issue - it won’t just be case counts, it will be deaths. It’s not hyperbole, either. These people are not germaphobes or left wingers - they’re quite conservative and/or libertarian. Given what they know, however, they are all vaccinated.

In fact, they can’t understand how other people view this as a rights or political issue. This is a real medical issue. While I don’t have the connections, I promise you but a scant few people have the research available to them these folks do. No politics, no feelings, no rights, no nothing - just information.

Breakthrough cases or not, I suspect what’s coming will be worse - and then it will get better. I encourage you all to assume we’ll be dealing with COVID for at least another year and given the bright minds here I really don’t want to see people fall victim to their own ideologies that stop them from getting a vaccine that will, in the majority of cases, keep them out of the ICU or hospital. My neighbor is a Trauma Surgeon, also vaccinated, and says the same thing - most everyone in the ER or ICU to a hugely overwhelming degree are not vaccinated.

I start my posting here but please consider that whatever you view as the “risk” of getting vaccinated likely is minute relative to the successor to Delta.

This is why we’re pushing vax so hard in the US and why Fauci pushed the “we’ll be ok” date back to spring 2022 - which is probably short by 6 months at least unless we get the vaccination rate up. The fewer who are vaccinated, the longer this goes on.

I won’t tell someone they have to get vaccinated but I will tell you that, well, unless you have a medical reason you can’t get vaccinated… you should.

The reason you see the “mandates” in both the public and private sector is to get the vaccination rate up. It’s not to chip anyone, it’s not to squash personal liberties… it’s to compel people to do something that is not only for their benefit but frankly the population at large - for a host of reasons. The political opportunists on the left screwed this up for people and made them think it’s all a political sham. It’s not.

Thanks for reading.

VW

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

However, those bacterial infections are still present in the world and people / children can and do contract them.

Those are all viral infections.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Not only do YOU not think critically, but you don't know the difference between bacterial and viral infections.

You could write 10,000 words based on your own opinions but it won't change actual facts.

Do some more research.
edit on 25-8-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

However, we haven't achieved sterilizing immunity yet. Yes, that will require almost all of us to be vaccinated.

Sterilizing immunity only happens when a vaccine prevents infection and transmission.

Even if everyone in the world is vaxxed with the current cv shots 'sterilizing' immunity will not occur.......because they are not stopping infection and transmission.

Vaccines can create two kinds of immunity — effective immunity or sterilizing immunity.

Sterilizing immunity is complete protection from a virus — no virus particles can get into any cell in the body, it cannot replicate, and transmission can be stopped.

"That's like the holy grail of vaccines," said Sarah Caddy, a clinical research fellow in viral immunology at Cambridge University. "But that is really hard to achieve. To stop any virus particles getting in is virtually impossible."

Effective immunity stops the virus from causing severe disease but does not stop you from being infected or transmitting the virus.

www.dw.com...
edit on 25-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

My statement is true. I expect the vaccine to be further refined over time, but the vast majority of us will need to be vaccinated in order to achieve sterilizing immunity.

We did it with polio. It isn't impossible.

Still, there are many who believe that sterilizing immunity should remain the ultimate goal of vaccine development. They argue that, while the immune response from the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines appears strong, no one really knows for sure how long the response will last.

COVID-19 Vaccines and Steriliizing Immunity

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

My statement is true. I expect the vaccine to be further refined over time,

Sterilizing immunity won't occur if everyone on the planet is vaccinated with the current vaccines

True or false.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Sorry, not playing your game. Perhaps you're into twisting words, but I'm not.

You've already drawn your own conclusion about the vaccine. I'm certainly not going to change your mind.

Good luck to you!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Sorry, not playing your game.

Game was over anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

However, those bacterial infections are still present in the world and people / children can and do contract them.

Those are all viral infections.

Yes, mistype on my part. The fact remains regardless of an attenuated vaccine existing all bacterial and viral infections are still present in the world and people / children can and do contract them.

No bacterial or viral infection that has spread throughout human history has ever been eradicated by a vaccine. Never has and never will.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Not only do YOU not think critically, but you don't know the difference between bacterial and viral infections.

You could write 10,000 words based on your own opinions but it won't change actual facts.

Do some more research.

The very post I made is 100% based off of critical thinking but tell yourself whatever you need. The fact remains never in history has a vaccine eradicated either a bacterial or viral infection. They can't by their very design.

But keep lining up for the jab.

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join