It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chink in the Armor - The Vaccinated Are Worried and Scientists Don’t Have Answers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Source article can be found here on Bloomberg's site.

To repeat again, I am 100% in favor of those who want to get vaccinated, due to comorbidities, age, or simply feeling more comfortable being vaccinated, to take these treatments. There is data that shows that the treatments can be effective for those who are highly at risk from complications arising from this virus.

To also repeat, I am 100% AGAINST forcing, compelling or bullying those who don't wish to take the treatments into begrudgingly getting them. It is a clear violation of the sanctity of one's body, when government or employers or anyone else mandates vaccination against COVID, particularly given the novelty of everything about this outbreak (the origins of the virus as possible synthetic construct, the newness of the treatments, their status as EUA, so on). And to be clear, for the weasels playing semantic games on this, "welll, they're not 'forcing' you to get the jab, they are just going to completely remove you from participating in society if you chose not to", sorry, that is by definition forcing compliance, assuming people want to, you know, continue to have a job, eat and shop, go to university, etc.

One of the biggest factors eroding vaccine mandates is that there is growing evidence that being vaccinated DOES NOT guarantee that one can STILL contract the virus and spread it to others.

There is growing lack of conviction in the ranks of medical experts in the (constantly evolving) Narrative that has been spun to use as a cudgel to force everyone to be vaccinated.

First it was, the treatments are extremely effective against becoming ill, 90%+ "efficiency rates" were quoted. Then came the startling revelation (to some at least) that over time, the treatment wanes in effectiveness, and a program of booster shots would be necessary as efficiency rates diminished over time, and more of the vaccinated actually began to get ill.

Research out of Israel seems to back the idea that protection from severe disease wanes in the months after inoculation, and more recently, that breakthrough cases may eventually lead to an uptick in hospitalizations. The information is preliminary and severe breakthrough cases are still rare, but it bolsters the case that some people will need booster shots in coming months.

Then it was you cannot spread the virus if you take the treatment. This has been shown to be incorrect, particularly as new strains like the Delta have emerged to circumvent the treatments.

One of the best known outbreaks among vaccinated people occurred in the small beach town of Provincetown, Massachusetts, as thousands of vaccinated and unvaccinated alike gathered on dance floors and at house parties over the Fourth of July weekend to celebrate the holiday -- and what seemed like a turning point in the pandemic. About three-fourths of the 469 infections were among vaccinated people.

Authors of a CDC case study said this might mean that they were just as likely to transmit Covid-19 as the unvaccinated.

Lately the Narrative has become, well, the treatment can still expose one to getting ill, and they can still spread the virus, BUT the vaccinated are almost assuredly kept safe from *serious illness*.

Well then...

Anecdotes tell us what the data can’t: Vaccinated people appear to be getting the coronavirus at a surprisingly high rate. But exactly how often isn’t clear, nor is it certain how likely they are to spread the virus to others. And now, there’s growing concern that vaccinated people may be more vulnerable to serious illness than previously thought.

So at every turn, the Narrative has needed calibration and different spin to continue justifying a vaccine mandate.

As quoted above, in some instances, the vaccinated CAN still become seriously ill or even die, DESPITE being vaccinated.

Despite the best laid plans of those mandating vaccination, we are continually seeing that while taking the treatment is valuable to the vulnerable in our population, and now "trusting the Science!" is becoming a less compelling reason to continue mandating vaccinations.

“It’s quite clear that we have more breakthroughs now,” said Monica Gandhi, an infectious disease expert at the University of California, San Francisco. “We all know someone who has had one. But we don’t have great clinical data.”

If rebuttals to The Narrative begin to pop up among the MSM, than perhaps that is a good sign for those of us that have been saying along taking the treatments should be a CHOICE, not a MANDATE

Still, I think the only way to stymie the authoritarians is for us to organize, protect one another, and push back, en masse, to those who are using the pandemic as an excuse to consolidate power or in the case of BigPharms, "make a killing" on selling EUA medicine to a captive audience that our institutions are herding into vaxx clinics.

Keep at it! Don't fold under the pressure; stand your ground.

There is NO reason to attack, belittle or deride those that choose to be vaccinated, and we all need to act like adults.

There is EVERY reason to attack, question and disobey vaccine mandates, espeically given that scientists are clearly waking up to the evidence we all are seeing: being vaccinated is NOT a guarantee against spreading or falling ill, and hence SHOULDN'T be mandated!
edit on 22-8-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
SO, when immunity "wanes"

the vaccinated get

the very same risk that the unvaccinated get

except they don't know it and they don't know when it wanes

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

the vaccinated get

...which makes them more dangerous.

+36 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sraven

and they refuse to speak about natural immunity for fear it does better than the vaccines, and makes a third of the population no longer viable test subjects.

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Compromised for life by the destruction of their god given T cells.

But I’m sure Dr page and nurse zombie will be by shortly to knock some ‘Facts’ into our overthinking brains.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

the vaccinated get

Yes, and as it pertains to vaccine mandates and showing your "papers please" to enter events...

* what is the cutoff date post-2nd jab, that a vaxxer morphs into a non-vaxxer? 6 months? 1 year?
* are vax certificates deemed invalid after that cutoff date?
* how will the invalidation process be carried out? "scout's honor??"
* what happens when someone receives ONLY the booster but not the first 2 jabs, deliberately or by mistake?
* will the booster program, ad infinitum, continue to be free of cost?
* for those, like in Canada, that mixed jab 1 and jab 2 among different brands, **which booster brand do they take**?
* how long can the pharma companies be given indemnity against adverse effects? Surely this cannot be indefinite?

I could go on and on listing corner cases and conundrums. The vaxx authoritarians have painted themselves into a corner on this.

We must MUST start to treat COVID vaccination like flu vaccination, and accept the reality that there will never be 0 cases, or 100% vaccination.

The madness must stop.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
they should make one of those little fitbit watch things you wear on your wrist.

and every day it measures your antibody levels and displays a countdown display that shows how many days of immunity you have left.

and when it gets to zero an alarm goes off, like those irritating fire alarms that lets everyone know you are a threat

yea baby, that's what they need.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Agreed for the most part, but a slight correction--those who've avoided the clot shot and who have a strong immune system are in a better position than those who've taken the shot.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

they should make one of those little fitbit watch things you wear on your wrist.

and every day it measures your antibody levels and displays a countdown display that shows how many days of immunity you have left.

and when it gets to zero an alarm goes off, like those irritating fire alarms that lets everyone know you are a threat

yea baby, that's what they need.

You mean something like the implantable microchip that can detect COVID.

Yeah, not exactly wearable, but totally not eerie or creepy or anything.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

But that's just it though isn't it - exactly what immunity was there to start with???????

Clearly none, never even the promise of immunity, the vaccinated have alot more to worry about than their vaccine wearing of IMO, for starters looking at themselves in the mirror and recognising the reflection.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and they refuse to speak about natural immunity for fear it does better than the vaccines, and makes a third of the population no longer viable test subjects.

Pfizer and co hasn't found a way to monetize natural antibodies that I'm aware of, so......

Wait, I wonder if adrenochrome transfusions can also suck out antibodies from the source subject.

I will take point and email Fauci. Should have something up and running in Wuhan within a few months. I'll keep you guys posted.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Agreed for the most part, but a slight correction--those who've avoided the clot shot and who have a strong immune system are in a better position than those who've taken the shot.

Well, not everyone has a strong immune system though, including folks over say, 60 years old.

For some, to jab or not to jab is really a viable debate and I don't envy them in their choice.

For the rest of us, it should completely be OUR CHOICE and not imposed on us by anyone else.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Also if a person decided to be good and follow directions and get vaccinated but on the second shot they have such horrible reactions and land in the hospital with serious side effects. They then make the choice for their body that they can't take the new booster shots that will be rolled out, what happens to them ? For some they will pick the lesser of two evils, but they shouldn't be fired from their jobs for this, nor should they be excluded from society like second class citizens. We need to accommodate those that can't take the Vaccine from personal negative health reactions.

Look at the list of what can happen to people and has happened to them from the FDA.

edit on 22-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

link   
For my part, if the shot can't regain normalcy and lack of masking, then there is no need to bother with boosters because they won't do it either.

Whether it's true or not on any level, the control freaks in government are going to keep us muzzled as long as they can regardless, so I see no reason to comply anymore.

link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

We are in complete agreement on choice.

For those like me with suspicious minds and knowledge of the VAERS and more, that the government and industry would push these shots as hard as they do has some significance with nefarious implications.

It's not about public health, it's about politics.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

We are in complete agreement on choice.

For those like me with suspicious minds and knowledge of the VAERS and more, that the government and industry would push these shots as hard as they do has some significance with nefarious implications.

It's not about public health, it's about politics.

Yes, it has been used as a political tool, every step of the way, from lockdowns, to mask mandates, to COVID buck$ and now vaccine mandates.

Really sad and discouraging.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The part that disturbs me is how upset people get on both sides.

As someone who did get the first round mainly to get the mask off as soon as possible but believes that others are free to make their own choices too one way or the other, the level of vitriol I get from both directions is disturbing.

Maybe it's because COVID never really has scared me. I've lived with someone who works with some nasty stuff in his career all my married life. It's been a day to day realization that he could make a mistake and get infected with something serious every day of my married life, more that he could make a misstep and bring that something home. I live with that like a cop's wife lives with his job or military wife lives with that realization.

So this COVID stuff is ... meh, especially when not a single person, including the epidemiologists and others who are paid to understand this kind of thing where he words, are at all really worried - more bemused by what they see. I always figured that when they run for the hills, we have a true problem because they *know* - it's their career.

So I don't understand how a person's choice can be so threatening that you literally have to assign contempt and disgust to someone who doesn't choose as you choose. If you have the shot and it does what they say, then someone without should not be a figure of fear and hatred for you, even if you can get it from them, because you have protection against serious illness.

Frankly, times are getting downright medieval and we're all acting like the Black Death is walking through our towns and cities. And that's just not so.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
We need to accommodate those that can't take the Vaccine from personal negative health reactions.

Actually we need to accommodate everyone equally, the vaccinated, the unvaccinated and the want to be vaccinated but unable.

Just wanting to accommodate the wannabes is tantamount to being a agenda sympathiser and plastic compromisor which still feeds the agenda onslaught.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And it is getting worse. I understand that someone could take the "reasonable middle of the road" approach, and it is obvious that there is shrill rhetoric and false information on both sides........

....... that being said, it is only one side of this debate which wants to mandate and order people to take what is at best experimental medicine, and to shut down businesses, destroy lives, and separate families. there is only one side of this issue that is doing that. the other side is simply trying to survive, to be allowed the dignity of choice, and in many cases (like my own) to be allowed to pick up the pieces of shattered and destroyed businesses.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have very often tried to be gentle and reasonable in my conversations about all this, despite the fact that I have lost everything I had in the shut downs. But as time goes by, I am noticing that among pro-vaxx friends who say they love me and were sad to see the business and community I created be destroyed by the shut downs (and they constantly cry over that)...... even these people will fly into a rage if I gently doubt that the vaccines are good.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join