It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chink in the Armor - The Vaccinated Are Worried and Scientists Don’t Have Answers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm no where near 75..nor did I really want the vaccine.....it's just free & divorce is not. Happy wife = Happy lifea reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
To also repeat, I am 100% AGAINST forcing, compelling or bullying those who don't wish to take the treatments into begrudgingly getting them. It is a clear violation of the sanctity of one's body, when government or employers or anyone else mandates vaccination against COVID,

But you're ok with clear violations of the sanctity of one's body when it comes to the mandating of other vaccines?

Just asking, because, well, that's how it sounds.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
You write this:

Then it was you cannot spread the virus if you take the treatment. This has been shown to be incorrect, particularly as new strains like the Delta have emerged to circumvent the treatments.

This is entirely false. Nobody in any country, any government or any health service claimed the vaccine would stop the spread of the virus. That was never claimed.

The only solid claim made was that the vaccine would reduce symptoms in most people.

You can't be serious. Seriously. You have either not been paying attention to "the Narrative" or are running cover for it.

My quota for chasing down links for deliberately obtuse questioners is spent on this thread.

You can do an ATS search yourself and find threads I replied in from folks that were linking articles from "medical professionals" that were postulating that vaccinated didn't spread or reduced the spread of the virus to nil, which has been proven FALSE. Those same linked articles made claims that vaccination would likely impart multi-year protection from COVID, again FALSE.

Bill DeBlasio at this very time has implemented vaccine mandates for eating indoors at restaurants in NYC. Those vaccinated needn't wear a mask. Concurrently, at his "Reopening Concert" recently, vaccination proof was required to attend, and those vaccinated neither needed to wear a mask NOR social distance. Political hacks like DeBlasio are obviously still under the impression that being vaccinated prevents transmission, or else concerts would STILL require masks and social distancing from the vaccinated.

The last year is literally RIFE with examples of politicians, who through words and actions, have perpetuated the myth that vaccinated cannot spread the virus. Again, not going to do your research for you on this, it is a matter of public record what politicians have said and done.

By the way, when you find the threads where I shot down the shilling from members claiming that the vaccine would prevent spreading and would impart protection for multiple years, you'll find the link I added to a Pfizer white paper on their gene therapy that specifically said that they had no data to support the idea that vaccinated DIDN'T spread the virus. Ironically this was one piece of information from BigPharma that MSM and politicians chose to ignore and exclude from The Narrative until irrefutable evidence (plane full of vaccinated Texas lawmakers all catching COVID, Provincetown outbreak, MLB vaccinated player/coach outbreaks) became impossible for them to ignore or sweep under the carpet.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Why would it just be the vaccinated? The unvaccinated should be just as worried about the lack of answers.

We all should be because we don't yet know the true nature of this virus.

For the record, the segment of the title of the OP "The Vaccinated Are Worried and Scientists Don’t Have Answers" is not mine; it is the byline of the linked piece on Bloomberg News.

IMO the hysteria and panic, a good deal of it manufactured and conveniently manipulated, needs dialing WAAAY back on the volume nob, hence the genesis of this thread.

Swaths of freedoms and conveniences in society are being denied to people that choose to not vaccinate at this time.

Meanwhile, the data and researchers, as mentioned in the linked piece, are expressing confusion as to why there are persistent "breakthrough" cases and transmission of the virus among the vaccinated.

This is a WAKE UP CALL for all of us to STOP PANICKING, and by virtue of that, to de-fang the authoritarian politicians that capitalizing on this pandemic to implement ridiculous and exclusive policies.

If you, like some of the vaxxed on this site, think along the lines of "wellll, ahem, you're not being FORCED to take the vaccine per se, you just won't be allowed, to you know, travel, shop for food, seek medical care, go to college, so no, no compulsion at all" DERP. That thinking is part of the problem and needs to be challenged.

I respect and approve of the decision of those that take the gene therapy, that is your privilege.

Those that have made that choice MUST reciprocate and recognize the choice of others to NOT take it, without being ostracized and shut out of society.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well, not everyone has a strong immune system though, including folks over say, 60 years old.

Age has nothing whatsoever to do with the strength of your immune system.

Your lifestyle is what controls how strong your immune system is. Poor lifestyle choices = weak immune system.

There are exceptions of course, but not nearly as many as tptb would have you believe.

For the rest of us, it should completely be OUR CHOICE and not imposed on us by anyone else.

Eh?

That should apply to everyone. You appear to be saying that someone who doesn't have a strong immune system (who says so?) shouldn't have the choice... ?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Well, not everyone has a strong immune system though, including folks over say, 60 years old.

Age has nothing whatsoever to do with the strength of your immune system.

Your lifestyle is what controls how strong your immune system is. Poor lifestyle choices = weak immune system.

There are exceptions of course, but not nearly as many as tptb would have you believe.

For the rest of us, it should completely be OUR CHOICE and not imposed on us by anyone else.

Eh?

That should apply to everyone. You appear to be saying that someone who doesn't have a strong immune system (who says so?) shouldn't have the choice... ?

Dude. Seriously. Aging has nothing whatsoever to do with your immune system?! You just lost some respect in my eyes for that clear falsehood.

Go to:
Abstract

The effects of aging on the immune system are manifest at multiple levels that include reduced production of B and T cells in bone marrow and thymus and diminished function of mature lymphocytes in secondary lymphoid tissues. As a result, elderly individuals do not respond to immune challenge as robustly as the young. An important goal of aging research is to define the cellular changes that occur in the immune system and the molecular events that underlie them. Considerable progress has been made in this regard, and this information has provided the rationale for clinical trials to rejuvenate the aging immune system.

I mean....you seriously didn't know that aging can compromise our immune systems?!?

o_O

As for your other question, EVERYONE should have that choice, I don't understand what false conclusion you're trying to draw from this.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Hey the truth is not allowed in here, what're doing?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
I'm no where near 75..nor did I really want the vaccine.....it's just free & divorce is not. Happy wife = Happy lifea reply to: Xtrozero

I wouldn't worry about the booster, my wife was the same...really pushed for me to get it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Dude. Seriously.

Yes. Seriously.

Aging has nothing whatsoever to do with your immune system?! You just lost some respect in my eyes for that clear falsehood.

Quoting government propaganda sites that have no clue when it comes to natural health isn't very confidence inspiring either.

I mean....you seriously didn't know that aging can compromise our immune systems?!?

Oh, sure it can - if, as I said, someone lives an unhealthy lifestyle for decades on end. You know, like 95+% of the American population.

It isn't age that is the problem though, it is long term poor lifestyle choices, compounded daily, year in year out.

Kind of the opposite of compound interest on money.

As for your other question, EVERYONE should have that choice, I don't understand what false conclusion you're trying to draw from this.

You plainly said 'For the rest of use, it should be OUR CHOICE...'', implying that those with compromised and/or weak immune system shouldn't have that same choice.

Your words dude. If that isn't what you meant, maybe word things better to avoid implying something you didn't intend.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Delta rendered a lot of presuppositions moot.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here in Canada the slow slippery slide into totalitarianism and control is ongoing ...

globalnews.ca...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Brock12003
Just saw that...what a scam! Clearly targeting social activities to force the vaccine.
Riding public transit is still OK and probably the easiest place to catch this thing.

Guess they are saving that for the next ramp up.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin
a reply to: AndreDoLouro

So gaslighting to make yourself look less dumb. Nice answer.
If you got something to say maybe you should just
#ing say it. I am trying to find the coherent thought you feel you made, but like the other poster, I am left waiting.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
My Wife and I both went and got the vaccine....Pfizer. Now they saying maybe a booster shot. Nope, ain't gonna happen. I would not dare to say that some if not all of the shots are placebo shots. 1st shot we got...CVS employee gave the shot, she said she was put thru rigorous training..2nd shot was administered by a Doctor...I asked why? I was quickly feed some word salad and told to as they put it...Quiet down because I was scaring the other people waiting....Duh.

The wife was livid I was asking WHY? Yes folks she's drank the Libtard kool aid. I'm starting to doubt it all...highly doubt it all.
There’s no way I got a placebo. Felt my heart racing, feeling in my chest for 4 days or more. I had swelling in my lymph node in my arm pit for another 3 days. It felt like it was being twisted and pulled from my arm.
This was my first shot, I am doubtful to return for my 2nd. Most people claim their 2nd was worse, I’ve never felt anything like it and if my second is going to be worse then they
Can keep it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

About three-fourths of the 469 infections were among vaccinated people.

From your link……..
HOLY CRAP is anyone getting the gist here?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

That's what I could never understand. What is the point of getting the shot if it doesn't really do anything? You still have to wear masks, you can still get the (sic) virus, you can still spread the virus, you can still wind up in the hospital. So what does the shot actually do? And no I'm not planning on getting the shot.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

That's what I could never understand. What is the point of getting the shot if it doesn't really do anything? You still have to wear masks, you can still get the (sic) virus, you can still spread the virus, you can still wind up in the hospital. So what does the shot actually do? And no I'm not planning on getting the shot.

I suppose when you fall particularly ill as an unvaccinated person and need intensive care or hositalisation, it will take away treatment opportunities for people with cancers and other very ill people. In effect, your choice puts other people at risk through no fault of their own because hospitals are busy supporting unvaccinated people. Please just look at the outcomes for people that might be breakthrough cases because it is nothing like for poeple who are vaccinated, not even remotely. The arguments made by many people on ATS in the pursuit of freedom and free choice for nations, and who are supposed to deny ignorance and act on evidence, is most ironic. Ironic in that it is the reason why we will most likely never achieve herd immunity because it will be busy transmitting through lots of anti-vaxxer populations having lots of opportunities to mutate, causing sustained rates of hospitalisation...it's just going to go on. There are less privileged populations begging for the vaccine and a chance to save people, while here we have keyboard warriors and pocketbook virologists spout the most non-sensical information and crackpot theories. If only your doses could be posted to people that need it and anti-vaxxers could sign a waiver promising to self isolate in a secure COVID-19 isolation colony, not take up a hospital bed or treatment if they catch the virus and it causes them any damange. I think we'd all solve the problem this way and keep everyone happy. Freedom after all, choose to deny ignorance or not.
edit on 24-8-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The FDA just approved a drug to treat children under the age of 12 for blood clots.
Yeah, the vaxxes are safe.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

In effect, your choice puts other people at risk through no fault of their own because hospitals are busy supporting unvaccinated people

You can say the same for those obese.

Or diabetic because of too many sugary foods

Or related health effects from smoking.

Cirrhosis of the liver.

But. Yeah. Curse people who had nothing to do with an act of nature.

Funny how people want natural until nature slaps them in the face.

While the vaccinated might be responsible for creating and even deadlier variant of covid.
edit on 24-8-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

What's your point exactly? Are you trying to make some loose comparison to a few incidents of blood clots due to the Covid vaccine with children being vaccinated?

You'd be better off presenting facts, rather than postulating some hypothetical situation that is reinforcing the negative stigma you've assigned to the Covid vaccine.

It's almost like you just made it all up in your head.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join