It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK to offer covid 19 antibody tests for first time.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
How many of these boxes can you tick?
this is the British Army but you get the idea.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Pretty sure the antibody testing is different from PCR no?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Is the guideline for real? i cant believe its serious but it does look official?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Is the guideline for real? i cant believe its serious but it does look official?

The British army doesn't have an internal policing function, so no, it's not real.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think waiting longer would make it pointless for people.

The long term side of antibodies is already being monitored this is more for the public's benefit than research.

a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
just heard on the BBC that you can only get an antibody test IF you've tested positive for Corona.
What a heap of #,what about the people who refuse to play the PCR game?
With all the false positive I will tell you now how it'll go-''you don't have anti bodies,go get your vaccine.''
This government is nothing but predictable.

Um, yes, that's what this is about. It's to see what your level of immunity is and how it changes over time.

When you've got Covid they check you, and then they check you again several times in the future to see what happens with your level of immunity. It's not there to prove that you are immune so that you don't need to get vaxxed.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is real.

Released after some squaddies got sent down for being members of the nf back in 2017.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But doesn't that just make you wonder even more, why this is being pushed so hard, so fast?

Maybe because everybody is panicking and they've shut most of the economy down for a year. That seems a pretty good reason to move fast and to push hard.

It's like me asking why you're pushing so hard and so fast for police to come to your house when there are 300 BLM supporter on your laws pouring petrol into bottles, to have a peaceful protest.

Of course, it's been 18 months now, and they've been accused of being slow and not pushing hard enough since day 1, so if anything this is a slow late response that's being put in place because of demand from the people.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Maybe I jumped the gun, I read this a few weeks ago and assumed this was the start of the planned program, it looks like it might not be the same or it could be the first phase of it maybe?

inews.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm going to believe that you believe this, but ... it's like one of those buzz word bingo sheets from the 1990s.

It seems too heavy on trigger words but too light on detail to be real. I doubt that the British army would release something that looks like it comes out of the back of a Dilbert book about terrible managers.

There's no document control marking on it. No date, no issue number, nothing to say which department it comes from, or even a classification marking. I'm no expert in military documents, but I've seen more realistic looking fake UFO memos.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Maybe I jumped the gun, I read this a few weeks ago and assumed this was the start of the planned program, it looks like it might not be the same or it could be the first phase of it maybe?

inews.co.uk...

This was mentioned on the BBC world Service this week. They said that it was part of a plan to track immunity levels over time. People would do it after they got covid and then several times in the future to see if their immunity declined and if so by how much.

They also said that it was for people who had been vaxxed and then had covid, though I may have misunderstood that last part.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yeah I agree but I'm pretty sure it's real sadly.

I would guess that someone took it upon themselves to make it in the hope that it helped stop young squaddies getting groomed by the Tommy Robinson types.

I think they meant well but it's worded so badly it does come across as almost parody like doesn't it.

I am also guessing it was quickly destroyed and forgotten about after it was leaked to the telegraph who ran a story on it.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

As far as I know it's very real,from 2017.

www.theunshackled.net... out-internal-extreme-right-wing-warning/

www.dailymail.co.uk... /news/article-7082855/British-army-officers-told-soldiers-calling-patriots-extremists.html
edit on 22/8/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The British army doesn't have an internal policing function, so no, it's not real.

I can assure that it's real.For CO's to 'educate' themselves.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

sorry, I didn't mean you. I know you accept anything the man tells you. I meant the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I think waiting longer would make it pointless for people.

The long term side of antibodies is already being monitored this is more for the public's benefit than research.

That's fair enough, but I still think a further test at say 3 to 4 months would be helpful.

I imagine they will add a further test as an after thought at some point as it just doesn't make sense not to. Theres no harm in it is there.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm assuming they will be done that way.

The UK has done a deal over 18 months from what I understand.

That's the same as the last contracts given to the companies dealing with the testing and track and trace.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I think this ones so deep down the rabbit hole it's not seen the light of reality for some time now.

Reality is overrated + the graphics suck.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You should get the Vax, the upgrade to human 2.0 has full HD and faster rendering for a more realistic experience.

a reply to: XipeTotex

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The United Kingdom is proving to be far more savvy and common Sense oriented then the United States.

The fact that the United Kingdom leadership hates Joe Biden is further confirmation of their wisdom.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join