It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROvaxxer's... I need your help.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Fauci and Gates are preachers of the new religion of Scientism.

You obviously want to live under a scientific dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Science concerns the natural world, whereas religion concerns both the natural and the supernatural.

There is your problem right there again. LoL

You obviously don't know what time it is.

I live under a constitutional monarchy, which is a system of government where a monarch shares power with a constitutional government aka the U.K. x

edit on 16-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
One of the biggest problems we have had in this whole situation is the constant need to make a pandemic a political issue.

Weather it's natural or man made a virus has no political agenda yet some seem intent on making it political.

Seperating the actions of politicians in a pandemic from the effects of a pandemic appears to be elusive to many people.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Aye, COVID 19 don't have any political affiliations, nor does it give a rats arse as to those it infects that do.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
You've met all the GPs in the world then have you?

This thread is utterly pointless as you are not looking for information as you have a predetermined opinion that cannot be changed.

You just want a bit of confirmation from fellow anti covid vaccine members so you feel more righteous about your decision not to take the vaccine.

I'd be inclined to take a proper look at the world outside both television news and conspiracy websites if you want a real indication of what's really going on but I doubt you will.

a reply to: jerich0

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘† BUSTED! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sean2323
VPN required.

link   
a reply to: Sean2323

My Avast reported your link as possibly dangerous after you get past the "Im not a Robot" rigmarole thingamabob.
edit on 16-8-2021 by andy06shake because: Dont use AVG anymore its Avast. LoL

link   
It's a virus in a state of pandemic. People have known for a long time it was coming, have your heard about science and history?

This was never an "if" it's always been a "when"

Pandemics are an unavoidable part of life just like earthquakes or volcanic eruptions.

It's not affected by opinion or confirmation bias, it doesn't care about partisan politics or how many flags an ATS post has or how many thumbs up a YouTube video has.

It's a virus, possibly natural possibly altered by man but a virus none the less.

a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

11 Jul 2021 – The dots between Technocracy and Transhumanism are easily connected once its understood that both sit atop the pseudo-science religion of Scientism, which posits that science is god and scientists and engineers are its priesthood. This article provides the current framework to understand this nexus.

www.transcend.org...

It is a fatal error to equate Scientism with science. True science explores the natural world using the time-tested scientific method of repeated experimentation and validation. By comparison, Scientism is a speculative, metaphysical worldview about the nature and reality of the universe and man’s relation to it.

edit on 16-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

It's insane that some people won't trust their own GP but will put the lives of their entire family in the hands of some random "doctor" on a video that tells them really outlandish things backed up by absolutely no evidence.

It's Darwinism for the year 2021.

Insane?

You talk about GPs as though they have some contracted life long responsibility to every family they've ever seen.

Last time I went to the doctor, the last one had left to go somewhere else. And the new one was only interested in ensuring that I get vaccinated, so I could travel again.

Trust? LOL.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Why thanks for that information Itisnowagain do you have any actual opinions yourself on the subject?

Tell you one thing the singularity will happen with or without your consent.

Its in the post you see and well on its way to becoming the colour of humanity's day.

We don't create tools that we do not use, simple as that.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What do you mean by 'the singularity'?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

How Rockefeller Created the Business of Western Medicine.
meridianhealthclinic.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Ive been with the same Doctors and GP since 1987 myselfaswell.

I trust my Doctor as he has never steered me wrong, or any of the other 3 practitioners in our group for that matter.

Its a shame you dont have a similar level of care where you hail from.
edit on 16-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

To be honest, it was more the causes of death related to the vaccine that reassured me. It's mostly anaphylaxis (I carry an EpiPen anyway) and liver/heart failure causes by tylonal overdose. Also finding out that mRNA breaks down within 12 Horus of injection due to human body temperature and can not effect your DNA long term. Then there is the fact that of the many millions of people who have gotten it more than 12 Horus ago, more than 98% of them are still alive, can you say that for people whom the virus has run its course?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The technology singularity.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The technology singularity.

What is it?
And how does it apply to anything I have posted?
edit on 16-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It's insane that some people won't trust their own GP but will put the lives of their entire family in the hands of some random "doctor" on a video that tells them really outlandish things backed up by absolutely no evidence.

It's Darwinism for the year 2021.

I'll happily adress that from a concrete practical pov.

I'm happy with my GP. But I also know that she has been down and out for a little while due to stress. Her practice partner has as well.
Being a GP is not a lucrative way of life, if you start counting pay divided by hours. This is from her own mouth.
In return she has to work atleast 50 hours a week, attending patients and following up on questions / results.

Now what does that tell you? If I was working 50 hours a week, I'm not going to spend a single hour extra reading pre-prints, published studies etc. I am going to read the weekly news letter from my organsation or local CDC and just parrot that information.

This is true for the vast majority of GPs, and which is why most of them ecco the "concensus".

The problem is that infomation is destilled. Once you go into these studies, publicly available to anyone, you start to see where information gets interpreted and communicated in intended ways instead of acutal ways.

Studies cross reference eachother, while both admit in the discussion section that the cohorts, time etc. is too small / too short. And if they say they have compared to already established studies, you then go to those and THOSE studies or publications consist of yet again a too small too short too limited base.

Ignorance is bliss yes, but not when it comes with extreme costs in the long run.

So no... I don't trust my GP to having read the actual data. I trust her to having read the email or newsletter send was sent from an "approved" single source of information, that in turn is regulated or gorverned by politicians or organisations that superseed the general population's interests, simply because
"I'm entitled to make lots of money on you at your cost."

The Danish first approval of efficacy of Pfizer was based on:

- Administering of doses to only workers in healthcare at old folks homes

- The citizens living in the old folks homes.

- During a time of heavy lock down and restrictions, with minimal chance of infection. (my ex works in such a place. They were pretty much hazmat'ed up before going into the elders, and the elders received less personal contact than usual. She even explained that the times they had issue with small outbreaks amongst citizens was AFTER a brief hospitalization)

So they reached a conclusion of general efficacy, based on a narrow subject base, under extremely optimal conditions.
They even note this themselves in the final discussion, but was never mentioned in the media or press meetings.

THIS is why you need to go into those studies yourself, instead of relying on blogs, GPs and "experts". They are not hard to understand. And they are forced to convey the issues that might be in regards to the results they reach. Although they do their best in trying to word it so the focus shifts.

Just like the recent study where they find out that previous infection has yielded a more ready immunesystem than both Pfizer and Modernas vaccines. (study funded by NIAID and NiH)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join