It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else seeing a frightening rise in this kind of talk?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I think anti-vaxxers are dumb, always have, but I wish you no harm

Here, I thought it was dumb to label someone who has only refused to "voluntarily" (for now) take ONE vaccine in their whole life an "anti-vaxxer".

Is anyone who hasn't received a Malaria vaccine an "anti-vaxxer"? Or are they just someone who doesn't think they require it?

Or in this case at this point, someone who knows this whole bad cold thing is BS.

edit on 8/14/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
not volunteering to participate in an experimental mrna gene therapy injection doesn`t make a person anti vax,

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
you are welcome but i`m not going to get the experimentral mrna covid gene therapy injection until i`m allowed to sue someone when things go bad.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have...just tonight....im at a little get together where we are learning to make Navajo tacos with fried bread.

On the way over the host was on the phone with my girlfriend and asked "is your boyfriend vaccinated?"

She said no and there was a bit of an awkward pause until the host replied that it'll probably be ok...

Right away I felt weird and thought I should just not go but my girlfriend insisted...

Now that im here its really nice......
All of my girlfriends friends are really nice and my bread is rising....

At first they kind of ignored me and I picked up on some weird vibes....could have just been being self centered.....but I'm pretty sure the vibes were off for only a couple people....

Now that they have met me everything is all good....

I just noticed a rise in the energy of the divide when this came up.......it is happening...
edit on 14-8-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Navajo Tacos?

You better have went!

That sounds yummy.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
so whats the problem? why do you feel a need to be with people who hate for petty reasons?

a wiseman once said:

“I do my thing and you do your thing.
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,
And you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.
If not, it can't be helped.”

― Fritz Perls

edit on Sat, 14 Aug 2021 22:28:59 -050059vp225x2021-08-14T22:28:59-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rsvpzxc
you are welcome but i`m not going to get the experimentral mrna covid gene therapy injection until i`m allowed to sue someone when things go bad.

In it for the money, are ya?
It's the American way! Watch your step, don't slip on that wet floor!

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

my opinion:
the only real argument i see for not taking the vaccine is that these C19 vaccines did not go through the proper testing. no blind tests. no peer review. no FDA review, test or approval. typical testing takes a decade to complete.

we are setting a bad precedence here allowing pharmaceutical companies to distribute untested medications.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

the only real argument i see for not taking the vaccine is that these C19 vaccines did not go through the proper testing. no blind tests. no peer review. no FDA review, test or approval.

Actually you're wrong about everything but the last word. They have not been "approved" but they have been authorized.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
These bots and responses from real people are to marginalize the independent free thinkers who exercise their free will. They will identify themselves by making it known that they refuse to get vaccinated. What will this all lead to? That is the big question in my mind.

Let's see what they are pushing for right now.

100% vaccination of the population, including regular "booster shots".
Limiting the rights of those who refuse those vaccinations including, free travel and the use of public places and businesses.
Not allowing the unvaccinated to associate with the vaccinated.
Denying the unvaccinated access to public services.
Censoring the free speech of the unvaccinated.

I could list a few more, but those should be enough to show that the end game is to remove the unvaccinated free thinkers from the general public and make them void of personal rights and privileges. This is a small step away from the next logical steps like relocation in slums and internment camps, and then the final solutions, either forced vaccines, continued imprisonment, or elimination (aka execution).

This line of reasoning is why many people are comparing this to Nazi Germany.
edit on 14-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
what? someone will pay me to not get injected with an experimental mrna gene therapy? that`s what you are saying right? you got a source for that or are you just .....

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Navajo Tacos?

You better have went!

That sounds yummy.

Oh yeah
I am here......and I worked for four hours and haven't eaten yet today so it is going to be really good im sure

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rsvpzxc
so whats the problem? why do you feel a need to be with people who hate for petty reasons?

a wiseman once said:

“I do my thing and you do your thing.
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations,
And you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.
If not, it can't be helped.”

― Fritz Perls

I for sure wouldn't be here if anybody was hating.....in fact I turned them with kindness and humility and it is now as if I was vaccinated.......

.....on second thought I might have stayed if they were hating because Navajo tacos....

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

are you saying these vaccines have had the decade long testing?
blind testing?

authorized is not the same as approved. last i heard these vaccines were considered experimental.

link if you have them please.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: beyondknowledge
Thanks! That was pretty funny I'll admit to the two of yas!

Funny?

I have already worked out a steel tipped, silver coated, salt filled, hallow point, attached rifled wood sabot with holy water core, round. Should be good for witches, vampires, werewolves, daemons, zombies, etc.. The ultimate evil stopper. Might sell them as a novelty when ammunition gets less scarce.

One big problem is almost all social media sites are blocking one side of the argument. The people calling for the 'vaccine' push and not seeing both sides of the argument. They see no opposition pushing back.

Phage has a good point about some making both sides look foolish just to stir things up.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Actually you're wrong about everything but the last word. They have not been "approved" but they have been authorized.

I know what you’re talking about but time is a valid point. Most vaccines show adverse affects very quickly, but we don’t know what we don’t know. I think there are people that will never be OK with a Covid vaccination. There are people that will feel better after full FDA approval. Then there will be people that will be Ok after a 5 or 10 year waiting period.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
"most" vaccines prevent you from contrating and spreading the disease, the cdc has already admitted that the experimental gene therapy injection for covid doesn`t do that.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2021 by GoShredAK because: Hacked

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thank you for responding. I do see that the point is to demonize one side or the other. I just don't get why. If someone wants one group than hate another, there must be a reason. What is the benefit to hating? Maybe I'm just trying to make sense of something that I will never understand. It seems very illogical to me. But, I don't hate anyone for choices they make for themselves.

Thank you again for responding to me. I do value your opinion and your knowledge.

Jillian

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

Since only 28% of Black people are vaccinated, the "haters" should take their grievances up with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join