It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination or Prison This is getting scary!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
A very disturbing order by the judge that is very alarming if it goes through. I can see the logic if someone is in pison but is a massive over reach if they're on probation.

Where does it stop? What other illnesses does he have to be vaccinated, medicated and isolated to avoid infecting others. It seems like the judge is introducing a current fad in his ruling rather than a fair hearing.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I can see the logic if someone is in pison but is a massive over reach if they're on probation.
It was a condition of probation. The guy did not protest when he had a chance to. It's not the first time medical requirements have been part of probation conditions.

edit on 8/14/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He should have had a Lawyer along with him in court. A Lawyer should make it clear if he objects to the terms the Judge has proposed. The Lawyer's job is to defend the Defendant. The person with this Defendant apparently said nothing until later on, after Court, he basically says he thinks the Judge is bluffing so we'll just wait and see.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

He should have had a Lawyer along with him in court.
He did. Apparently.

The defendant expressed no objection during the proceedings and stated no medical concerns and his attorney did not object.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: yuppa

He should have had a Lawyer along with him in court. A Lawyer should make it clear if he objects to the terms the Judge has proposed. The Lawyer's job is to defend the Defendant. The person with this Defendant apparently said nothing until later on, after Court, he basically says he thinks the Judge is bluffing so we'll just wait and see.

His lawyer didn't object.

That doesn't mean he can't appeal on those grounds.

Maybe his lawyer SHOULD have objected.

Or, it's part of the Legal Strategy.

We'll see.

I think so.

Either way forced vax is BS.
edit on 8/14/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

a reply to: MykeNukem

I was trying to point out that his Lawyer wasn't doing his job.(or at least that I don't think he's very good at it)

Instead of objecting at the time, he later states that he is going to wait out the 60 days and see if the Judge actually follows through with the threat of jail time.

Attorney Carl Lewis told CNN that he and Rutherford, his client, plan to wait out the 60 days and see if Judge Wagner takes any action before filing a motion in opposition to the order.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

a reply to: MykeNukem

I was trying to point out that his Lawyer wasn't doing his job.(or at least that I don't think he's very good at it)

Instead of objecting at the time, he later states that he is going to wait out the 60 days and see if the Judge actually follows through with the threat of jail time.

Attorney Carl Lewis told CNN that he and Rutherford, his client, plan to wait out the 60 days and see if Judge Wagner takes any action before filing a motion in opposition to the order.

www.yahoo.com...

Agreed.

I don't think he was either. He should have squared it away and objected.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

That is why they are pushing this crap by Sept/oct

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Sounds a lot like the Aussie 'horse punch' guy who got refused bail for refusing to take a covid test.

Amazing how this is all playing out like many of us on this website predicted it would almost 2 years ago.

Seriously is anyone here surprised by this? I know I'm not.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Don’t make him get it, one less hillbilly redneck drug dealer to worry about 😂

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Facebook is now banning provaxed people, and people who defend covid agendas. Idk what the game is, but it's happening... Probably to segregate the terrorist from those that obey and are fully brainwashed. To make it easier for courts to punish still remaining accounts. Causing additional hate to the unvaxed crowd.

Was just notified by a levelheaded provax/covid AGENDA supporter. She was banned for defending someone who lost a loved one.. for being bullied by an "unvaxed"
edit on 15-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: Agenda added and rewording cause of the inability to link provax with covid agendas..

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

and people who defend covid.

There are people who defend COVID?
Pro-COVID people? That's just weird. Or really dumb AI bots.

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It's real, it's people who lost loved ones early on. They were convinced it was covid (although in her case they told her covid killed someone even though all the signs pointed to arsenic poisoning).

Those people went to war against anti-vaxed, first in line for the shots, "followed the science" and are procovid agenda. Worldwide vaccine passes etc..

Media used grief to manipulate a lot of people, very early on when they were faking the death reports.
edit on 15-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

That doesn't sound like they are in favor of COVID.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Covid agenda :p, fixed so shouldn't be an issue XD

Though it was pretty self explanatory with the bans against the "pro-vaxed" being mentioned.. either way it's a situation where we should keep an eye on.. because if it goes grand scale they will be up to something.
edit on 15-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bastion

I can see the logic if someone is in pison but is a massive over reach if they're on probation.
It was a condition of probation. The guy did not protest when he had a chance to. It's not the first time medical requirements have been part of probation conditions.

Why not offer the vax to get out of a speeding ticket?

Or out of paying taxes?

Maybe another 'stimulus' paid only to the vaxxed?

No jail for rioters if vaxxed?

Or did you see this playing out differently after the threats and job losses failed to achieve the democrat's fascist objective?

Democrats could of course choose to knock off the propaganda, give us the best information possible, and let everyone make their best individual decisions.

But seem hell bent on going full ccp.

(While they ignore, and even assist, a million unvaxxed illegal immigrants to enter the country, so this obviously doesn't have anything to do with covid)

ETA:

Food for thought...

What do you think the fascists will try after the above fails to achieve their objectives?

Back off the fascist?

Or escalate further?

(I assume you understand what further escalation will eventually include)

edit on 15-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Avardan
Everything that's happening is coming like a tsunami. Impossible to fight on so many fronts - it's like "shock & awe" designed to leave us flat-footed. It's obscene.

Remain calm.

KEEP THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE as the Covid-19 hype and hysteria ramps up (again). Bookmark the below sites on your phone and show them to those who act and speak irrationally regarding Covid-19.

On Saturday, August 14, 2021

238 Americans died from Covid-19.
Source: www.worldometers.info...-deaths-daily

8,159 Americans died from Non-Covid-19 causes.
Source: worldpopulationreview.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is utter bull#. Not your post, but what they're doing. We can't stand for this.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I think it's worth stating that this isn't new. It isn't right, but it's definitely not new. Inmates are given vaccines for different illnesses and often, they can't really say no.

In good news, his lawyer is going to fight it, and he'll likely win.

Attorney Carl Lewis told CNN that he and Rutherford, his client, plan to wait out the 60 days and see if Judge Wagner takes any action before filing a motion in opposition to the order. He noted to WCPO that he was surprised by the judge’s order.
“When you hear that, you’re like, ‘Whoa, I don’t think the judges are within their powers to do that,'” Lewis said. “If he truly believes that he’s within authority to order the individual to get a vaccine, then we’ll have a legal issue to address.”

I have never heard of inmate being forced to take any vaccine. D you have a source for that?

Outside of that he was ordered to get it for the court case OR go to prison.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Genocide, all statutes of Nuremberg code violated, we are at war with
the leaders of the world, always have been.

I think you might want to go revisit the definition of genocide.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join