It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination or Prison This is getting scary!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Judge Christopher Wagner ordered Brandon Rutherford to be vaccinated within 60 days of his court date or face prison.

An Ohio man was ordered to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of his probation.
Rutherford was sentenced to two years probation for possession of fentanyl
“When you hear that, you’re like, ‘Whoa, I don’t think the judges are within their powers to do that,'” Lewis said. “If he truly believes that he’s within authority to order the individual to get a vaccine, then we’ll have a legal issue to address.”

What in the actual Cluck!!!!!!!!!!
How in the heck is this even legal?

I find it so unbelievable that this guy is in trouble for DRUGS and the punishment is DRUGS. Think about that.
What is the difference between the two, ZERO. Only that some people get rich and get a legal pass and others get PRISON.

I'll add more later, right now i'm speechless.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Everything that's happening is coming like a tsunami. Impossible to fight on so many fronts - it's like "shock & awe" designed to leave us flat-footed. It's obscene.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yeah,

This crap will be used as an excuse to implement complete Authoritarianism.

“There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think it's worth stating that this isn't new. It isn't right, but it's definitely not new. Inmates are given vaccines for different illnesses and often, they can't really say no.

In good news, his lawyer is going to fight it, and he'll likely win.

Attorney Carl Lewis told CNN that he and Rutherford, his client, plan to wait out the 60 days and see if Judge Wagner takes any action before filing a motion in opposition to the order. He noted to WCPO that he was surprised by the judge’s order.
“When you hear that, you’re like, ‘Whoa, I don’t think the judges are within their powers to do that,'” Lewis said. “If he truly believes that he’s within authority to order the individual to get a vaccine, then we’ll have a legal issue to address.”

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If he was pushing fentanyl and is facing prison time, I bet he'll pick the jab.

I don't see how the jab has anything to do with probation though. A tether would make more since. I suspect this judge has a deal going and we'll see every sentence he gives has the vaccine as a part of it. Once he gets away with that, precedence is set and we will see more judges doing this. Just goes to show that they have control of all branches of government at every level it seems.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

How in the heck is this even legal?

Can't see how it is but if it is that's concerning.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There's probably more to it than this.

A judge simply doesn't have the power to order an adult to be vaxxed against their will. It's hard enough for family court to order a kid to be vaxxed if one parent objects.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avardan
Everything that's happening is coming like a tsunami. Impossible to fight on so many fronts - it's like "shock & awe" designed to leave us flat-footed. It's obscene.

Shock doctrine:

a deliberate strategy of "shock therapy". This centers on the exploitation of national crises (disasters or upheavals) to establish controversial and questionable policies, while citizens are too distracted (emotionally and physically) to engage and develop an adequate response, and resist effectively.

en.wikipedia.org...

There's no question to me that we are seeing this in action,along with a global brainwashing/behaviour modification campign the likes of which has never been seen.
Shock and awe,to usher in the great reset.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I also wouldn't be surprised if months after he wins a court case re: bodily autonomy, we see a headline like "Drug Addict who Fought Jab Dead From Covid-19."

Not necessarily for any covert reasons, but because Fentanyl can cause breathing issues. So if he ever does get Covid, and he's using, he could have a much greater chance of dying.

Or, you know, he could be a propaganda case. We would never know.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah,

This crap will be used as an excuse to implement complete Authoritarianism.

“There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”

If you fall in line and behave they may activate your feel good hormones and so you will be happy with nothing but what the masters let you have.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Genocide, all statutes of Nuremberg code violated, we are at war with
the leaders of the world, always have been.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

A judge simply doesn't have the power to order an adult to be vaxxed against their will. It's hard enough for family court to order a kid to be vaxxed if one parent objects.

I actually did a little research to make sure this wasn't an onion piece or something, nope it's real, look at other articles on it.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

We remain responsable for our children until 18 but they are taking the right to make decisions away. Eventually I think the government will take total control.

Similar to laws in a handful of states allowing minors to self-consent for certain other services (e.g., HIV and STI testing and treatment), some cities and states are moving to allow self-consent for minors for the COVID-19 vaccination specifically, in an effort to increase vaccinations among young people.

www.kff.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Vaccinate or incarcerate?

Hmmmm.

“Give me Liberty or give me Death.”

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So. You’re a judge now?

Or is that just like, your opinion man?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

This is on ATS somewhere.
www.fox26houston.com...

Divorce Court Judge orders COVID-19 vaccine for Liberty Co. man to see his children

LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas - A Liberty County man says his rights were violated when a divorce court judge ordered him to get a COVID-19 vaccine in order to see his kids.

The court-ordered COVID-19 vaccine was listed as a requirement by the judge in order for Chris Staley to have visitation with his kids, according to Trinity County court records. 

It's happened to someone who didn't commit a crime. I'm not sure how much authority a judge has in this situation.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It's happened to someone who didn't commit a crime. I'm not sure how much authority a judge has in this situation.

This is overstepping big time!

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

A judge simply doesn't have the power to order an adult to be vaxxed against their will.

I think the discrepancy is that the Judge isn't ordering or forcing this guy to do anything, but rather he is giving the guy a choice, probably as part of his plea bargain. I'm not saying it's right, but that might be what makes it legal.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is stepping over people's right. The covid mRNA vaxs are still to early to be proven that they are safe or effective.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I agree RIGHTS should come first not Big Pharma! this is going to create a backlash agaisnt Pharma.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join