It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Your C19 Theories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm fairly convinced that this was a biological weapon that's been in the works since SARS appeared around 2003. It was combined with aspects of other bio-weapons like HIV to create something that would knock out your immune system and infect you at the same time, air born aids basically. While it was being developed, there was work going on with a vaccine for when it was finally deployed.

It was close to being a finished product when Obama put the lid on it, but wasn't quite there yet, so Fauci and friends jobbed it out to Wuhan to put the finishing touches on it. The Chinese were careless with the virus and it escaped before it was completed as their finest bio-weapon to date.

Because so many labs around the world were also working on it to have their own M.A.D. weapon and/or a vaccine for when it was released, most governments were aware of what it was and what it was supposed to do, so the world went into panic mode because their vaccines weren't ready yet. When it escaped, it didn't work as advertised, however they would never let a good crisis go to waste and continued to hype up the virus for political and financial gain.

They are now using the real time data of the current situation to perfect their weapon and the vaccines. The final product, once perfected, will be called a mutation or variant after it's release, on purpose this time. At that point it does what it's supposed to do and takes out everyone who isn't on the VIP list to get the functional vaccine that will end the pandemic. With few survivors outside of the ruling class, they will have the world to themselves.

Now the crazy part (as if that last stuff wasn't crazy enough), they have to reduce the world population and have a global government in a certain time frame as they have been directed by their ET overlords or they will come down to Earth and finish the job themselves. If the world governments and leaders fail to achieve the ET directives, they will be found incompetent and will be eliminated, giving full control to the ETs.
edit on 13-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Lemme trough heyump gonna drop my two cents righ round heymp.

So the deal for us has always been "choose evil" not necessarily in a religious manner but in a way individuals are groomed to pick the obviously wrong choice.

There are small things here and there all pieces to the key of mind control.

They are conditioning us.

Insanity.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Judging by previous replies, my thoughts 9n this aren’t very original. But here goes…

1. I believe C-19 is a biological weapon.
2. I believe it was intentionally released on the world, so China could claim Force Majeure prevents them from fulfilling the fair trade agreement Trump forced them to sign. This allows them to continue their (usual) predatory and deceptive trade practices.
3. I believe the U.S. government aided the Chinese in researching Gain of Function on this virus, not realizing the Chinese would actually use it as a bio weapon; The U.S. doesn’t want to answer any questions on this aspect.
4. I believe the Democrats leveraged the situation to their advantage, as Obama’s chief advisor said: never let a good crisis go to waste”

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What if the vax and boosters are to protect the (easily controlled) sheeple for something that is coming? And the idea is to 1st kill off the unvaxed (intelligent free thinkers) so they are left with a population where the majority will thank the gov for pushing the vax, and will continue to obey them. (easily controlled)

Then they can do whatever they want with the remaining sheep, and it's probably not going to be good!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Yup!

Could be that world governments know that Apophis actually WILL strike the Earth—and sooner than we’ve been told. Best case is they want to ‘boost’ Humanity’s collective immune system prepatory to widespread pandemics sure to follow a mass die-off of most of the worlds population; whomever survives the impact and subsequent pandemics will find there’s more than adequate resources to rebuild. Worse case (and in my opinion, most likely): Considering that the Davos crowd and the WEF have been VERY clear on what they’d like to see happen, there is a sinister plan that simply cannot be explained away by a bunch of greedy billionaires for more power…because they ALREADY own the world.
edit on 13-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Typo and further clarification

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
What if the vax and boosters are to protect the (easily controlled) sheeple for something that is coming? And the idea is to 1st kill off the unvaxed (intelligent free thinkers) so they are left with a population where the majority will thank the gov for pushing the vax, and will continue to obey them. (easily controlled)

Then they can do whatever they want with the remaining sheep, and it's probably not going to be good!

This is why I'm a black sheep.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Lab created is Occam's with supporting evidence.

But my further theory is it was released accidentally on purpose for plausible deniability.

The timing is highly suspect in that the CCP took some big hits with sanctions etc and were very ticked about it. 'Rona has been rather fortuitous for them in that regard.

This isn't really that far out and whacky if you know what I mean?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good’onya! Like that creative mind!! I’d actually read that story!

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My tin foil hat suggests society is under reconstruction to fit the china model

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Listened to this video from 1972, today. Almost fifty years ago talking about population control. Sounds like a science class video.

m.youtube.com...

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I keep getting this vision in my mind of the guy in the gas mask stabbing the dove with a sword in the Denver Airport murals.

This is a plan centuries in the making..

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Was going to post same theory, either a comet/asteroid or global warming is much much worse than they feared, and they realise the planet soon will not be able to cope with 7+ billion occupants. Something like that anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle
a reply to: litterbaux

Was going to post same theory, either a comet/asteroid or global warming is much much worse than they feared, and they realise the planet soon will not be able to cope with 7+ billion occupants. Something like that anyway.

Given an asteroid would probably kill a ton of people what would be the point of vaccines?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

To make money to supply the food / water / protection for the underground bunkers.

A lot of people think when they hear Jeff Bezos is worth 190 billion they think that's his savings account balance. Not true, most of that money is tied up in equities and real estate. If he starts selling off that stuff people will be spooked.

Bill and Jeff had divorces which liquidated some of their assets under the radar due to marital equity splits but you can't build, supply and staff a bunker with a few billion dollars.

The vaccine profit is funding it.
edit on 13-8-2021 by litterbaux because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

To make money to supply the food / water / protection for the underground bunkers.

A lot of people think when they hear Jeff Bezos is worth 190 billion they think that's his savings account balance. Not true, most of that money is tied up in equities and real estate. If he starts selling off that stuff people will be spooked.

Bill and Jeff had divorces which liquidated some of their assets under the radar due to marital equity splits but you can't build, supply and staff a bunker with a few billion dollars.

The vaccine profit is funding it.

Govt can issue debt. Why would gates and bozos need to pay for it?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I never said the theory would hold water under critisism LOL.

I thought we were just thought experimenting.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
As the title states.... what are your bat sh!t crazy covid theories?

I personally think that the only bat sh!t theory is the following...
This is a naturally occuring virus, each individual Government of each country is working on its own to safeguard the population from a dangerous virus, the vaccines are completely safe, the gigantic transfer of wealth is nothing but an unintended side effect of lockdowns and that no higher power/group/agenda really has a clue what they are doing but we will get there together.

I mean, that really is the general premise from the MSM side and it is completely bat sh!t!

Nothing anyone posts on ATS can even compare...that is unless someone tries to blame fricken sharks with fricken laser beams on their heads!

edit on 13-8-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
it's a literally diabolical plan to crush the spirit of all people and seize control of every aspect of their lives.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I never said the theory would hold water under critisism LOL.

I thought we were just thought experimenting.

I believe in the hidden bunkers. Just don't think govt needs gates or bezos to pay for it.

Just probing the logic

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It depends if you are talking about the entire world all coming together for a common cause.

That's something that I find somewhat unlikely, some maybe even most nations all coming together for a hugely complex plan that could fall if only one individual blew the whole gaff? You'd be relying on the US, all the African nations, China, north Korea, Russia etc all of a sudden playing the same game and not one of them spilling the beans? That's a big stretch of imagination right there.

If your looking at less complicated way to do this then why not a fake world war or an actually deadly virus?

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

But mate that's exactly it they are all coming together for this complex plan The USA , Russia , China , Europe and all the others are towing the line .

And People are trying to " Spill the beans " and are being condemned for doing so, called liars and Crazy conspiracy theorist. The MSM media condemns and the majority of people believe it because imagining that the MSM is truly lying to us is simply to much stress to bare.

So they bye it .

And a non-lethal invisible virus is perfect because it's controllable and can be molded to fit any form of monster panic they deem necessary , A truly lethal Virus on the other hand is the opposite it could get out of hand very quickly .

Whats easier ?

An average virus made to seem deadly

or

An actual Deadly virus

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The push or the virus itself?

As far as the push (i.e. the reason for all of this), it varies...from simple politics and votes for certain near term elections (since its here and now...and worked so well on the presidential election...might as well ride this horse for what its worth)...to complete off the rails...like the majority of the first world countries are grooming their citizens for a certain outcome maybe?

I don't know what that outcome is, but this all dovetails into crt, upending religion, upending the traditional western family, and immigration.

The traditional western family getting sabotaged vs the immigration issue has me pretty puzzled, unless its just to bring in new stock. My personal opinion on why that is going on is to head off a population collapse that will happen in the next 40 or so years time.

I guess if I had a bet, I would say there is a reason behind all of this (other than political)....I also haven't ruled out they are doing certain things to make sure that a certain timeline modeled can be reached. Like they ran millions of models in the future and said, ok, if we want to survive as a species we need x amount of civil bending this way, we need a pandemic here, we need philosophical tweaks to happen there...in order to get us to x.

....I realize that other than short term political gain, any other theory is pretty much one chance in a million....

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join