It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: chr0naut

So...masks don't stop it, the vaccine doesn't stop it, but not wearing them or taking the vaccine will somehow make the virus mutate more because there's more of the virus inside the people who don't wear masks or take the vaccine...

And the people questioning this are the one's who need to listen to science...Ummm ok then...

It's all about numbers. If the numbers get large, it goes out of control and becomes crazily epidemic.

Therapeutics and vaccinations aren't magic. They don't work instantly or totally. But they are tools for reducing the numbers to where the problem isn't as bad.

The alternative to taking precautions to reduce the virus, is to let things go, which has already proven to be a bad thing because it can get way worse before it gets better (when everyone eventually either gets a natural immunity, or dies).

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
if i give you some icescream, can i inject you?
i just want to inject you, whats the big deal?

i have 12 surviving tamagochi's, i'm a pretty big deal.

'sponsered by redbull & pfizer'
edit on 27-7-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

There is no scientific data that meets your criteria (that I have found) that shows even a moderate transmission rate from asymptomatic people--many who have studied it have said that it's almost non-existent, though.

The answer is that it seems that they are realizing--without being willing to openly admitting it and share with the country--that the "vaccine" doesn't have near the efficacy that was claimed and has been spun to ihe public by the media and certain politicians (to include our president).

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Still not addressing how bad it can get if fully vaccinated people are only going to have a 1 in 1,000 chance of getting it any time they run into someone who might have it. That's pretty hard to contract.

Heck, you're about as likely to drown.
edit on 27-7-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But it is.

If the vaccination is so effective that vaccinated people have around a 1 in 1,000 chance of getting it should they come into contact with an infected person, then what are the odds they are ever going to get infected to have to worry about spreading it themselves?

The primary problem is NOT breakthrough infections.

So vaccinated people should not be placed under mask mandate.

You can also catch viruses from touching them on a surface and then transferring them to your mouth or somewhere that the virus likes to spread from.

In the same way, when a virus hits a vaccinated person, they can still pass them on before their body wipes the virus out. And they sneeze, too. Surfaces don't do that.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Because the misnamed "vaccine" isn't actually a vaccine.
www.nbcnews.com...

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said recent studies had shown that those vaccinated individuals who do become infected with Covid have just as much viral load as the unvaccinated, making it possible for them to spread the virus to others.

But wait, there's more...

Given how infectious the variant is, some health experts are now also questioning the effectiveness of standard cloth masks and advocating for more effective masks like the KN95 to be recommended for indoor use for all, particularly among the elderly and the immunocompromised. One study found those infected with the delta variant carried 1,000 times the virus as with earlier strains.

www.forbes.com... es-it-matter/?sh=e7c0bd25aefe

Breakthrough infections are more common than previously thought, and probably growing in incidence with the ascendance and now dominance of the Delta variant.

Remember, just a couple of weeks ago we were told how ridiculously uncommon breakthrough infections were among the vaccinated... now that's totally changing before our very eyes. How long before the "breakthrough infections scarcely result in hospitalizations or serious illness" narrative also changes? Notice that the authorities are now saying "Yeah, we're seeing vaccinated deaths from COVID, but they had underlying conditions" when just 6 months ago, before their misnamed vaccines were rolled fully out, we were seeing most COVID deaths happening in people "with underlying conditions" and yet the same authorities rejected any sugar coating of COVID based on those underlying illnesses. The hypocrisy is steeped in lies and exercises in doublethink... same as their don't wear masks, wear a mask, wear 2 masks, OK just wear one mask, don't need to wear masks anymore, OMG put masks back on constantly changing narrative. Either the experts are dumbasses who have zero clue WTF they're doing or they're playing us like fools, neither lends to any reason to listen to anything the jackasses say, PERIOD.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

1 in 1,000 chance every time I come into contact with it.

I am as likely to drown. Ought I to start avoiding all bodies of water too?
edit on 27-7-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Because it's not a vaccine
Because it doesn't stop you from getting magic covid
Because it doesn't stop you from retransmitting magic covid
Because it's not about cure, it's about control
Because it's about compliance until you're dead

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Because the kool-aid pushers are getting desperate and the masks are a good signal of fear. Many people stopped wearing them and didn't take the poison and started carrying on like normal humans again. Political drama and keeping the fear front and center is why they want you muzzled up again.
Find the courage to see where herd immunity takes us and be done with this psyop.
edit on 27-7-2021 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Why do we have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated?

Because this is a #$%^# experiment, how many time do you have to be told. NOBODY and I mean # NOBODY knows where this is going. Is that clear enough.

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just can't believe how cowardly and fearful people have become.

*shakes head*

Yeah, it's pretty sad.

Also, in this alleged age of information it seems most people are not even remotely interested in it, they're just content to suck up any old pish so long as it doesn't interfere with facepalm time.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So yes I agree, the first reason, that comes to mind is incorrect, per data. So why the masks? My guess politics, for one of if not the the greatest political weapon ever invented by *Nature.

Good night ats. Remember deny ignorance is not a political statement.

edit on 27-7-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Still not addressing how bad it can get if fully vaccinated people are only going to have a 1 in 1,000 chance of getting it any time they run into someone who might have it. That's pretty hard to contract.

Heck, you're about as likely to drown.

At 1 chance in 1,000, if you come into close enough contact with 1,000 infected people, like in a crowd, you're going to get it. That's how the numbers work.

Let's say you sell hot dogs at a football game. How many people would you expect to come into close enough contact with, to potentially catch the bug?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

1. Masks are back to being required as the CDC reversed itself yet again, and the "vaccines" do not prevent transmission according to the head of the CDC's "new science":

"This "new data" show that the delta variant behaves "uniquely"
compared with past strains. In areas with substantial and high
transmission, CDC recommends fully vaccinated people wear
masks in public, indoor setting to help prevent the spread of
the Delta variant, and protect others. This includes schools,”
Walensky said. The CDC recommends that everyone grade
schools wear masks indoors, “including teachers, staff,
students and visitors, regardless of vaccination status."

Walensky said new data shows the variant behaves
“uniquely differently from past strains of the virus,” indicating
that some vaccinated people infected with the delta variant
“may be contagious and spread the virus to others."

2. THINK OF THE CHILDREN !!!!!! HOWEVER, if you are a Democrat/child of a Democrat, well, of course, then, that's different !! Mask mandates again do not apply to you:

www.zerohedge.com...

See, mask mandates do not apply to you, unless you are caught by a journalist....

3. A recent study proved that masks make NO difference:
www.spectator.co.uk...

4.Biden said that if people get vaccinated and wear masks, it will help avoid lockdowns. But of course that's not true. In reality, measures like the new mask guidance are more likely a prelude to ordering another lockdown, with all the stimulus and federal, Fed-backstopped money printing to convince voters that their only hope is to stick with the Democrats through the midterms...and beyond.

This has NOTHING to do with health.
The mask-obsessed 'Left' isn't following ANY science...

...and they're trying to use COVID as a political weapon / means for power.
edit on 27-7-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

At 1 chance in 1,000, if you come into close enough contact with 1,000 infected people, like in a crowd, you're going to get it. That's how the numbers work.

So using that logic, if I buy a lottery ticket of which there's only 1000, I'm definitely going to win.

The fear mongering is nauseating.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps they are trying to get rid of COVID-19 by as many ways as they can, to make it happen faster.

As has been pointed out, even vaccinated people can still transfer the virus around even if they get it out of their systems faster.

Then why do they call it a vaccine ?
Name only ?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

At this point after hearing how contagious this disease is I reckon, most have caught it, and never knew it asymptomatic, etc. or some have and had cold like symptoms etc. whoever per all the tv talking heads and politicians who have not caught this yet must be living in a bunker.

Even if no-one did anything to stop the spread, in the USA, with about 330 million people, it could take years for absolutely everyone in the population to get it.

In the year and a half of it spreading in the US, it has only infected about 35 million people. If it were to spread at that rate (linearly - which it doesn't actually do, I just used it as an example), it would take 14 years to spread to all US citizens. I know it's not accurate, because infection rates increase arithmetically, not linearly, but it give you an idea of how it isn't wise to just do nothing. At the current case mortality rate of about 1.7%, that would be 5.8 million dead.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

It's all about numbers.

Yeah.
But the numbers are only as good as who is compiling them and under what standards .
1) Folks are fallible .
2) Folks lie .

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Perhaps they are trying to get rid of COVID-19 by as many ways as they can, to make it happen faster.

As has been pointed out, even vaccinated people can still transfer the virus around even if they get it out of their systems faster.

Name only ?

It's still a vaccine. No vaccine magically just instantly makes a disease go away. They take time and are imperfect in efficiency.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

So using that logic, if I buy a lottery ticket of which there's only 1000, I'm definitely going to win.

The fear mongering is nauseating.

No, you got the probability wrong. If there are only 1,000 lottery tickets, and you buy 1,000 of them, you are going to win.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Name only ?

It's still a vaccine. No vaccine magically just instantly makes a disease go away. They take time and are imperfect in efficiency.

No. But in a large number , vaccines have shown that it does prevent anyone from catching the virus .
However , in this one , they state it is NOT a vaccine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join