It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully vaccinated people 885 percent more likely to die from COVID-19 than unvaccinated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Source?

Source your trillion first... If you really wanted to know the reality you would research, but you don't. You don't need much for the body to respond and mRNA does not reproduce as a virus does, so once again maybe you are worried about the wrong one.

Ok. This is another one with a doctor saying 40 trillion copies at 18:00 into the video.

SYNTHETIC SPIKE PROTEIN Affects Every Cell (Critically Thinking) Dr. Lee Merritt; Dr. Larry Palevsky
I got vaxxed in Jan, 7 months ago. I feel fine! No side effects. When am I going to start showing symptoms of these trillions of cell invaders?

So if one person feels no side effects. I'm suppose to be impressed? For a disease that is less than 1% fatal if left untreated? Must be a great vaccine if it doesn't screw you up right away for life.

Most of my peer group, 65 years and over, got the vax months ago too. The death rate for older people is greater than 1%, and many have comorbids. I dont know even 1 person thats had a problem with the vax. However, I know 2 people, one under 30, the other 60 that died of COVID. Both were healthy, neither had diabetes or obese. I know others than had COVID and were very sick. Im not worried about having taken the vax in the least.

You know there is a medical dr., Steven Greer, that believes we have a secret space program and a colony on Mars. He has made a pile of money writing books and appearing in movies. Do you believe him just because he is an MD?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Any chance you could send me a link or something to that information. My wife has the same and its starting to get pretty rough. Sorry I know this isn't on topic but.....a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

You are GUTTED that the narrative has failed

The VAST majority of people will NOT receive the vaccination. And you are GUTTED about that as well

Makes me laugh

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RichardA
Hello. First time posting on this site. My line of work centers around the organ and tissue harvesting/transplant field. I'm involved in physically assessing each and every registered and consented donor that comes into our possession. Once I deem them suitable for harvesting of said organs and tissues, I draw blood for serological, and so on and so forth.

I’ve had several donors come across my OR table who ended up testing positive for Covid-19 and the interesting/disturbing things I observed, well I’ll just share it w you guys/gals/insert whatever pronoun you’d like to use.

One female, in her late 60s, died from cardiac arrest. Medical records indicated she had received the Covid-19 vaccine(don’t remember the brand), but what was interesting to me was how her blood clotted inside the blood tubes we were using for serologies. There were multiple, tiny, white globs of some material that appeared within minutes of injecting into the tubes. I’ve been in this field long enough to know what blood will do and look like in the various blood tubes used and this was very different from the regular patterns. She didn’t have fatty, oily blood. Before it started to exhibit these white, tiny globs of material, her blood had a normal appearance. In the six years of work, I’d never seen such appearance or observed such type of globul formation.
When I began cutting into her tissues, tiny blood clots were evident throughout her muscle tissues. Mainly in her lower extremities but also in her arms. I’ve seen all manner and types of blood clots but this was different to me and I raised my concern to my coworkers. Sure enough, serologies came back two days later and indicated she was positive for the covid virus.
That’s just one example that I’m willing to share but everything I’ve seen in the bodies I’ve harvested, indicates some clotting reaction happening within the body. Could be attributed to the vaccine or the actual virus but the fact that mRNA gene therapy is being used to produce spike proteins within our circulatory system cells, specifically the cells that comprise the inner walls of veins and arteries, and our own immune system inherently targeting said cells and interpreting their covid spike protein production, is not good. In my opinion, we don’t know exactly how long this mRNA is lasting within our bodies or even how much is being injected.
We will see the lasting effects of such vaccination in the next several months and even into the next couple years.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fishunter92
Could be attributed to the vaccine or the actual virus but the fact that mRNA gene therapy is being used to produce spike proteins within our circulatory system cells.

Nice read, but your statement here is not correct. It isn't gene therapy, the mRNA can not produce the DNA to do that, or get into the mechanical side of a cell. The cell produces protein as a natural occurrence with around 200k RNA types. Whether its the cell, virus or mRNA working with the cell to produce the protein it is the same process. With the virus RNA and mRNA the body identified the protein as the invader and reacts.

We will see the lasting effects of such vaccination in the next several months and even into the next couple years.

You have a choice to have the virus produce the RNA in a mass production that is constantly building until the body can finally over come it, or you can have the mRNA which is a limited amount and last a day or so where the virus is in mass production for days on end for a healthy person and weeks on end for the high risk.

So I guess you can pick which one you want.
edit on 23-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

1% of the US population is over 3 million deaths. Why do you find that insignificant?

(post by andy06shake removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by ThothHermes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

1% of the US population is over 3 million deaths. Why do you find that insignificant?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

In addition, rudeness is not allowed on ATS
Community Announcement re: Decorum

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

And using the wrong dangerous treatment for profit and population control is your idea of the right thing to do?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Pfizer is the killer one... Astra Zenica is a little less toxic

...i think that both the UK stats and Israeli mass jabs program was used in the research data
ETA; humansarefree.com...

in a self-promotion angle...
i am becoming more & more convinced that the Spike=Protein platform the human body is replicating is the 'matrix' upon which to build an internal body which is separate from your present body/organ/ model for independent life...

i suggest that the huge numbers of 'Locusts with mens faces' that are released from the Abyss by a future falling-star with Keys' -to-the-bottomless-pit... and are commanded to hurt man for 5 months are COVID19 vaccine created creatures with a nano-particle exo-skeleton being built up over time in all the Vaxxed people not already dead...

Wow, whadda story line for sci-fi epic film, eh ?

edit on th31162715088924212021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am sure the Christians are scared or excited in this decade. Nothing as of to 2021, even came close to be the catalyst to what they believe will be the mark of the beast. Covid, at this point in its majestic existence has accelerated the transition into the mature form of the NWO. MOST PEOPLE have not quite figured out just as little as a decade ago, we had more self awareness, and a bigger attention span. Most do not realize that each day they grow more and more dependent on the comforts of this NWO, by the time they realize they are just a cog, in the machine it will be much to late. I have no doubt at all covid 19 and it’s control it will usher over the world by the spin doctors using the emotion of fear will not move us forward, just more dependent on this NWO.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

And some other things you haven't considered. Less that 1% die. If. And only if you contract the disease. So your figure of 3 million deaths is way off.

And if treated with protocols using Ivermectin this would have been over a year ago. With almost no deaths. But these treatments have been suppressed. For these nefarious globalist lock downs.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is the stuff thats dangerous to people. People with low IQ will actually believe this stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Moving goalposts has begun.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

If. And only if you contract the disease.

Is that IF or WHEN.... I think it is more of a went, don't you?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

And some other things you haven't considered. Less that 1% die. If. And only if you contract the disease. So your figure of 3 million deaths is way off.

Saying less than 1% die is not really a honest statement. If you are under 29 (100+ million people) then its like 99.99999% or some really extreme low number. If you are like 85+ you are 600% high chance to die than the 18 to 29, 75+ 230% , 65+ 95%, 55+ 35%....

So there are a very large group of people well below your 99.97%. I guess they don't count.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have returned to lol at this.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Saying less than 1% die is not really a honest statement. If you are under 29 (100+ million people) then its like 99.99999% or some really extreme low number. If you are like 85+ you are 600% high chance to die than the 18 to 29, 75+ 230% , 65+ 95%, 55+ 35%....

So there are a very large group of people well below your 99.97%. I guess they don't count.

My time is really valuable. Ask yourself.

If you are under 29 (100+ million people) then its like 99.99999% or some really extreme low number.

Then why would they give the most dangerous vaccines ever made to the young???????? Sounds like a very stupid idea to give them the vaccines with such a little chance of death.

And if your old the mRNA vaccines are more likely to kill you also. So their is no reason to give the vaccines to anyone. Other than population control and profits. I especially don't want to enrich those who helped develop the disease and then patented the VAXX.

edit on 24-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: changed

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join