It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do China Virus "Vaccines" Drive The New Variants?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It was first sequenced there. Is that the same thing?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: dragonridr

Not true several variants were around before the vaccines were on the market. Even the new one the delta type was before india started their vaccinations it was still in early trials.

Hi.
Why is it then now that we know a certain blood type is less susceptible than the others, (asymptomatic) the VAX is being wielded like a sword at them also?

rh negative

Ok this comes from Chinese researchers back in march. They observed that individuals with Type A blood appeared to be at a significantly higher risk of contracting the virus it was 38 percent of their patients. another study was done by researchers at Columbia University with similar results. By the way type o is least likely just as an FYI.

The reason behind this association remains unclear. The authors of the NEJM study hypothesize that different combinations of A and B antigens may change how the immune system produces infection-fighting antibodies or have some other, unknown effect on how the body responds to infection. Or, they suggest, perhaps the genes associated with blood type also have some effect on the ACE2 receptor, the protein that allows the SARS-CoV-2 virus to infect human cells.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

B negative is protective against norovirus. When I got it it barely effected me.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

It was first sequenced there. Is that the same thing?

The first known case was in India. If it originated elsewhere we would likely have seen a lot of cases there first, we didn't. All the evidence points to India as the origin.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I don't watch MSM or TV much at all.

If the variant originated in India, was there a massive increase in deaths?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: chr0naut

Between February and March 2020, in a tiny infected population of 473, in Iceland, about 40 SARS-nCoV-2 mutations were observed. Way before anyone was getting any vaccines:

Scientists have detected 40 coronavirus mutations – in Iceland alone

So what constitutes a variant in this case? Is it a Delta level variant or much less change to call it a variant. In a way we could say every human is a variant while still being very close to each other.

There are many small genomic changes however only some are successful. The other side of evolutionary theory, after mutation, is natural selection - that prunes the less fit, and promotes the most fit.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
India really struggles. They don't have the best healthcare and sanitisation anyway and with a new covid variant and 1.3 billion people it was as bad as you'd imagine

originally posted by: litterbaux

I don't watch MSM or TV much at all.

If the variant originated in India, was there a massive increase in deaths?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Viral strains may be simple and lack the ability to reproduce but I would argue they're still as alive as a tapeworm or other parasitic infection. They still evolve and adapt which is highly characteristic of a living organism. I think perhaps the parasitic nature of their reproduction is overlooked.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

That's not how evolution works.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
That's not even a little bit how it works is it.

a reply to: Xcalibur254

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
India really struggles. They don't have the best healthcare and sanitisation anyway and with a new covid variant and 1.3 billion people it was as bad as you'd imagine

I forget were in the states but early on an area of our beef industry got hit hard with COVID, was like a wildfire spread. At first people pointed to the work places and they were full masks etc, then they saw that the workers were mainly illegals and living 25 to a room.

When you stack people on top of each other like this you get mass spreading very quickly. One of the main reasons Italy got hit so hard, they have many living together.

Places like Mexico city, Rio etc become kind of scary in what could happen in these massively over populated places.
edit on 21-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So suggests Dr. Joseph Mercola and the data he shares.
His examination of the idea takes the form of a lengthy video (within the source)...but, below is a recap of the points being set forth in the presentation.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE:

- Based on the scientific evidence, the narrative that unvaccinated people are viral factories for more dangerous variants is false

- Just as antibiotics breed resistance in bacteria, vaccines put evolutionary pressure on viruses to speed up mutations and create more virulent and dangerous variants

- Viruses mutate all the time, and if you have a vaccine that doesn’t block infection completely, then the virus will mutate to evade the immune response within that person. That is one of the distinct features of the COVID shots — they’re not designed to block infection.
They allow infection to occur and at best lessen the symptoms of that infection

- In an unvaccinated person, the virus does not encounter the same evolutionary pressure to mutate into something stronger.
So, if SARS-CoV-2 does end up mutating into more lethal strains, then mass vaccination is the most likely driver

- So far, SARS-CoV-2 variants are at most 0.3% different from the original Wuhan virus. Such minor variation means the virus will not present itself as a new virus. If you’ve recovered from COVID-19, your immune system will still recognize it

conservativeplaylist.com...

The idea that vaccines push viruses to evolve more quickly is not new...and could explain why we are now seeing articles about how the Delta, Epsilon and Lambda variants have evolved to make the China Virus more contagious and able to work their way around the "vaccine".

Viruses ain't smart...but they appear to be resourceful...and putting them under pressure from a massive "vaccination" campaign might truly push them to evolve faster and more effectively.

The theory makes the claim that "Unvaccinated" shed the less dangerous variants, while "vaccinated" will shed the more dangerous.

We already have research that suggests antibiotics cause bacteria to become more resistant more quickly.
By the same token, it's logical to suggest vaccines will also make viruses more resistant, more dangerous, more quickly...through pressured evolution.

Do I agree?
I don't know...but, there appears to be some basic logic behind the article. Certainly, the idea presents some food for thought...if not for discussion.

I'm posting to stimulate ATS' voracious appetite for both.

...ALSO because I rarely get to use the word "voracious".

Can't have a variant if the virus was fake to begin with. Fake News! Fauci is bad! All hail Supreme Leader Trump!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Is it just me or do most of these doctors who make extraordinary claims seem to be osteopaths?

Is it just me, or do most people have no clue when it comes to facts and reality?

You do know that Osteopaths get the same amount of medical training as any other M.D., right?

I'm sure this is the second one that is an osteopath and alternative medical practitioner.

Yes, because Osteopaths have much, much more training in things other than drugs and surgery as a means to address chronic disease, because drugs and surgery can never, ever heal chronic disease.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing
Can't have a variant if the virus was fake to begin with. Fake News! Fauci is bad! All hail Supreme Leader Trump!

Can't have a rational discussion about facts and evidence if all you do when you hear anything contrary to your MSM-fixed internal narrative is jam your finger in your esars, stick your head in the sand and shout 'LALAQLALAQLALAQLALAQLALAQLALAQLALAQ TDS!' at the top of your lungs.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
There are plenty of US variants, they're just not named as they're not any more harmful than the base variant.

Oh! You mean, like the Delta variant (which is also far less lethal than the original)?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Is it just me or do most of these doctors who make extraordinary claims seem to be osteopaths?

Is it just me, or do most people have no clue when it comes to facts and reality?

You do know that Osteopaths get the same amount of medical training as any other M.D., right?

I'm sure this is the second one that is an osteopath and alternative medical practitioner.

Yes, because Osteopaths have much, much more training in things other than drugs and surgery as a means to address chronic disease, because drugs and surgery can never, ever heal chronic disease.
It’s you

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If I had a Musculoskeletal issue and a whole bunch of osteopaths gave me the same advice and then someone told me to ignore all of them and instead listen to what an epidemiologist thought I'd say no.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
It’s you

Rotflmao!

Good one!

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by broken-quoter aka: nonspecific
If I had a Musculoskeletal issue and a whole bunch of osteopaths gave me the same advice and then someone told me to ignore all of them and instead listen to what an epidemiologist thought I'd say no.

If I had any problem whatsoever, I'd do what I always do.

Research my symptoms (or diagnosis if there is one), figure out the most likely underlying cause, and make up my own mind about how to treat it.

It is called personal responsibility.

You are of course free to listen to witch doctors if you like.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That's a choice your entitled to.

As I'm entitled to let my GP and his colleagues who between them have maybe a hundred years of combined experience and full access to a nationalised health care system which i pay into for that exact reason.

If my car's not running right I'll have a poke about but I'll get my mechanic to deal with any problems. It's what he does well and my time is far more productive doing what I'm good at to waste trying to Google and YouTube myself healthy.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join